PDA

View Full Version : Please need help with explorer win 8.1

Agelyk
April 9th, 2015, 05:00 PM
First of all thanks for viewing my post and my question is:

Because on some issues I have a problem that does not change this part ... (image 1 and 2)

I've patched my windows 8.1 guiding me the post below ↓
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/65613-How-to-install-and-setup-your-customization-applications-on-Windows-8-1-1?highlight=customize

Only in this theme created by razorsedge applies well all ↓
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/64834-Predator-Limited-Hunters-Edition-Windows-8-1-Theme

Not if I do not do something or did something wrong.
Thanks for viewing my post and I hope your help: S

Lamia
April 9th, 2015, 06:51 PM
I'm sure problem here is wrong setup of OldNewExplorer, check again how to setup settings inside that application or update this thread with picture/screenshot of settings you use in OldNewExplorer! :Peace:

Agelyk
April 9th, 2015, 08:54 PM
I'm sure problem here is wrong setup of OldNewExplorer, check again how to setup settings inside that application or update this thread with picture/screenshot of settings you use in OldNewExplorer! :Peace:

sure can that be?
I leave my information from my OS (if it is not compatible with the version of Windows)

Lamia
April 9th, 2015, 09:19 PM
Untick/unselect following one: Use alternate navigation button style, then click uninstall, then install, close all windows, open new one to see new changes, enjoy! :peace:

Agelyk
April 9th, 2015, 09:57 PM
Untick/unselect following one: Use alternate navigation button style, then click uninstall, then install, close all windows, open new one to see new changes, enjoy! :peace:

thank you, to finally fix my 2 problems ... you're my new hero:happy:

Lamia
April 10th, 2015, 07:13 AM

No problem, must update tutorial thread with this new change with latest OldNewExplorer.v1.1.5, so people knows what to untick! :Peace:

dsemvic
August 4th, 2018, 12:24 PM
thank you, to finally fix my 2 problems ... you're my new hero

dsemvic
August 4th, 2018, 12:27 PM

same here :)