PDA

View Full Version : Alienware HQ BLUE Windows 7 Theme!

designfjotten
June 22nd, 2015, 01:27 PM
Alienware HQ BLUE Windows 7 Theme!
Features:
Custom Clock Style
Custom Branding Image
Custom Genuine Badge
Custom Wallpaper
Custom Sounds
Custom Rainmeter Skin
Custom AIMP3 Skin
And lots and lost of more goodies!

First of all i wanna give a big thanks out to everyone that have helped me with this theme pack, man you guys have been real awsome, this theme would never have seen the light of day if it were not for you guy's, so thank you so so much! (The reason i do not type any names, is because i can't remember them all, and don't want anyone to feel left out)

This theme actually started of as a pimped out Alienware 2.0 theme for myself really, but after i got some many positive comments and stuff after a screenie i posted of it, i decided to make another Theme Pack, And I have really been working hard on this pack, and i believe it is the best one i have done so far. This theme pack come in 3 colors, BLUE, GREEN, RED, and it might come some more colors in the future. This theme has a everyday style to it, witch meens that it will display properly in every application or program out there, and has a style that is stylish but easy on the eyes, wen working on your computer.

This theme is packed with extras like: Rainmeter skin, Aimp Skin, RocketDock Skin, Custom Branding, and Genuine Badges, Custom Clock Style, and Custom Splash Screens for Adobe Programs.

The Rainmeter skin is made to be used with the wallpaper that comes in the theme pack, wen you apply it also apply the layout that is included in the installer. (only fith resolution 1920/1080)

gor17981
June 22nd, 2015, 03:18 PM
Hey man these are PHENOMENAL !!

mac83mad
June 22nd, 2015, 06:23 PM
very nice, thanks for this beautiful theme

Ultimitmale
June 23rd, 2015, 01:50 AM
Brilliant theme, the colour and detail is beautifull :cheeky:

alienleiva
June 23rd, 2015, 04:07 AM
ty Brother nice theme

beagleman1701
June 23rd, 2015, 11:14 AM
very nice work thanks

ONE MAN ARMY
June 25th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Great work Designfjotten. Another masterpiece to add to my collection. Thanks for the new themes

HerculeS~
June 25th, 2015, 09:34 AM
Presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zcVWByDsnE:cheeky:

Harvey Sewdin
June 26th, 2015, 01:56 AM
Epic theme bud, I love it. Amazing job man :smile:

TorqueRDC
July 19th, 2015, 06:06 AM
can't wait to try this out

designfjotten
July 29th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Thank you so much for all your nice words guy's :D very much appreciated :P

SwitchBlade
July 29th, 2015, 08:36 PM
hi first off all let me say this is an awesome theme and i love it !!!!

second i have a question when i open my pc my background is black...shouldnt this be white?

see screenshot

any one an idea to solve this?

thnx

designfjotten
July 29th, 2015, 10:44 PM
hi first off all let me say this is an awesome theme and i love it !!!!

second i have a question when i open my pc my background is black...shouldnt this be white?

see screenshot

any one an idea to solve this?

thnx

Hi there, yes you are right, it is suppose to be white there, are you using some kind of transparency program for windows 7 or any other customization programs without Theme Resource Changer, this theme only need TRC to run, other programs, can mess it up i think maybe in some cases, but dont know, thats why i ask

SwitchBlade
July 30th, 2015, 11:44 AM
first thnx for the reaction bro :) well i did used the black glass for a while in my Start programs so that all black themes would have the glassy look, but i removed that a couple a weeks ago so its not there any more or maybe it has left overs somewhere in my registry so thats why it messes up? any way i dont run ANY other prog in the background what have to do anything with custom themes.....i tryed installing the theme again didnt helped as well.

designfjotten
July 30th, 2015, 02:13 PM
first thnx for the reaction bro :) well i did used the black glass for a while in my Start programs so that all black themes would have the glassy look, but i removed that a couple a weeks ago so its not there any more or maybe it has left overs somewhere in my registry so thats why it messes up? any way i dont run ANY other prog in the background what have to do anything with custom themes.....i tryed installing the theme again didnt helped as well.

Hmm, okai, have you tried to apply the default windows 7 theme to see if it happens on that one too? try to set the transparency to 100% in the theme settings, See the image below.
thats the only other thing i can think of that will have an effect on the theme i think, but i have never used anything els but TRC, so maybe i have forgot some parts in the theme, but you are the first one to report this, so dont know really :)

SwitchBlade
July 30th, 2015, 06:35 PM
ok solved the prob, after installing a backup from win7 (almost fresh) and reinstalling everything i bumped on it, i added my themes again an walaaaa your theme worked perfect, then i installed HUD machine with the installer so i didnt just copyd the 2 files in recourses but used the installer who came with the download, and boom your theme went black again so i restored pc to rstore point before installing hud machine and only copyd the two HUD machine files in resources and wallaaaaa everything works... maybe this helps also for other people who maybe bump into the same problem.

thnx for the quick responce bro and keep your themes coming as they are awesome :)

designfjotten
July 30th, 2015, 06:53 PM
ok solved the prob, after installing a backup from win7 (almost fresh) and reinstalling everything i bumped on it, i added my themes again an walaaaa your theme worked perfect, then i installed HUD machine with the installer so i didnt just copyd the 2 files in recourses but used the installer who came with the download, and boom your theme went black again so i restored pc to rstore point before installing hud machine and only copyd the two HUD machine files in resources and wallaaaaa everything works... maybe this helps also for other people who maybe bump into the same problem.

thnx for the quick responce bro and keep your themes coming as they are awesome :)

Okai, cool. Glad you got it fixed bud :) And i think i know why it happens too, if i remember right Mark have added some more resource changes to windows system files, to get a more complete custom look, but the installer do all that for you, if you run that. And then you need to use a program like restorator to modify those systemfiles manually, there are some colors in the controlpanel and stuff you cant change with WSB you see, and the only other way is a resource hack But it will effect all light themes you have installed tho :)

serschik
August 5th, 2015, 10:01 PM
wow,nice theme dude :Smile:

Donkuz
June 2nd, 2018, 10:51 AM
Really nice theme Remmie, Any chance of getting this ported for Windows 10 Bro PLS :Peace:Cheerz.

shinnydrompton
November 18th, 2020, 01:02 AM
NGL this is the first custom os theme I have ever applied and I just nearly had a heart attack when I got it working, speakers were turned up and all I heard was "all systems active" and its 2AM here HAHAHAHAHAXD but yeah nice theme!

Ultimitmale
November 20th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Really nice theme Remmie, Any chance of getting this ported for Windows 10

Yes I also would love to see this on windows 10 :uk:

designfjotten
November 30th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Really nice theme Remmie, Any chance of getting this ported for Windows 10 Bro PLS :Peace:Cheerz.

Thank you so much bro, think we need to do something about that :greedy: hehe, or maybe you? :peace:

designfjotten
November 30th, 2020, 02:16 PM
NGL this is the first custom os theme I have ever applied and I just nearly had a heart attack when I got it working, speakers were turned up and all I heard was "all systems active" and its 2AM here HAHAHAHAHAXD but yeah nice theme!
Hehehehehe :laughing:

Thank you buddy, yeah have to have some custom cool sounds you know :Smile: Glad you like it

Donkuz
December 1st, 2020, 12:57 AM
Thank you so much bro, think we need to do something about that :greedy: hehe, or maybe you? :peace:Ok Guyz, leave me with it for couple of days. It will be an Honor!!:Smile::Peace: