PDA

View Full Version : Start menu not right

kbabe
July 30th, 2015, 01:22 AM
Hello guys i just bought a new asus rog windows 8.1 and I'm having issues with the start menu.Was fine on my other pc.Any help?Thanks guys..

heretikos
July 30th, 2015, 04:45 AM
Maybe it's made for startisback? I have had issues with many of the newer themes.

kbabe
July 31st, 2015, 01:40 AM
Yes all themes on here are to be used with startisback.And I am using startisback,I have all the latest updates for it and all updates for 8.1.I've never had this problem before and I've been using themes for a few years now.I just don't know what is causing it to look like that.And it is all themes that it looks like this.If any body can has any ideas please let me know.Thanks guys....

freak69ize
July 31st, 2015, 05:39 AM
Me and another guy had this same problem... i gave up on it..... and i dont think he found a solution to it either
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/69583-Problem-with-Start-is-Back

Mr GRiM
July 31st, 2015, 06:52 AM
maybe try adjusting the number of recent programs to display

kbabe
July 31st, 2015, 06:24 PM
Thanks GRIM I will try that and see what happens...

kbabe
July 31st, 2015, 06:30 PM
Ok I tried that and it did not work.But i found out last night that all of the megaminal themes work great.But those are the only ones i can get to work.I'm completely stumped on this one...

Mr GRiM
August 20th, 2015, 11:08 AM
Ok I tried that and it did not work.But i found out last night that all of the megaminal themes work great.But those are the only ones i can get to work.I'm completely stumped on this one...

This might be a bit late, but I just had this same problem on a theme I was trying out Nano-Tech and I was able to fix it by selecting "Hide user account picture" in the SiB options, maybe it will work for you as well.