Theme extras

Adobe Splash Screens
Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Dock and icons
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download SteelFlash and extras

On a somber note I would like to pay respects to one of the nicest Celebrities I have ever met

R.I.P. Rowdy Roddy Piper you were a class act and gone too soon underrated as an actor but beloved as a wrestler

enjoy that big ring in the sky

Rowdy Roddy Piper: Born: Roderick George Toombs

April 17, 1954 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Died: July 31, 2015 (age 61) in Hollywood, California, USA of natural causes

Sux
August 1st, 2015, 09:58 PM
Another masterpiece from Razors Lab. Thanks Razor! :happy:

Erin
August 1st, 2015, 11:05 PM
B -E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !! Thanks a lot :love: !!

Harvey Sewdin
August 1st, 2015, 11:07 PM
Oh man, this style brings back so many memories. Unusual design these days but I still like it.

Top notch work again Razor, very nice. :Smile:

Also, I heard the news too, R.I.P. Rowdy :moody:

razorsedge
August 1st, 2015, 11:32 PM
Thanks much guys :)

I have always liked this theme and have always wanted to do it in my own way am glad I found the time. I have a few more classics on the go as well as 2 full custom icon packs on the way also keepin myself busy lol

Harvey ya man when I was watching the news last nite and heard the news on Rowdy I was shocked I really liked him as an actor and loved him as a kid when he was a wrestler. They Live was one of the best movies I have ever seen I will always remember him for that one and so many others I have tons of his movies on dvd need to do a tribute and go and have a marathon of Rowdy Roddy flicks :)

Even my moniker there I been using for the longest while under my avatar the Sci-Fighter I poached that from one of his movies of the same name lol

Robbo
August 2nd, 2015, 12:01 AM
Thanks razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) awesome looking theme.

R.I.P Rowdy Roddy Piper.

CrYpTiC_VaLoR
August 2nd, 2015, 04:26 AM
now this is BAD *****!!!!! ... Thank you again for sharing, you guys are Awesome :Smile:

mak158
August 2nd, 2015, 06:54 PM
amen to that people..great theme..R.I.P Rowdy Roddy Piper..just lost my uncle today so its a sad weekend all round

Mr GRiM
August 3rd, 2015, 07:45 PM
Really like this mate, very nice classic look :smile:

mikeAH
August 3rd, 2015, 10:56 PM
Looks very nice Thanks for sharing

serschik
August 5th, 2015, 09:47 PM
amazing theme.thank you! :Smile:

The Archiver
August 30th, 2015, 04:16 PM
hi rzaor thanks for your work this theme is really cool :)

i just have one thing to say, its for the orange background of windows, maybe its a bit to much orange, when i use it without transparency its really good, but when i use it with, it depend of the wallpaper used, if its a dark wallpaper no problem, and when its a "bright" wallpaper i have a problem to read what is in windows cause its not clear with font color.

still thanks good work :)

Agelyk
August 30th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Great Work
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) :peace:

doghouseall
September 8th, 2015, 04:38 PM
thanks

Magengar
September 16th, 2015, 10:10 AM
I like dark-colored themes. For being dark, this one looks so vivid, I like the colors and panels,
and even the panel lines... the dark background and frames provide a nice contrast to make this theme
go easy on the eyes.
This theme Rules, all hands Down. :encouragement:

Dark Knight
September 16th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Very cool theme ......... just wish Lamia was around to port some of these to Windows 10.

Whatever happened to Lamia, did he fall off the face of the earth or something?

Shemhamforash
September 16th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Very cool theme ......... just wish Lamia was around to port some of these to Windows 10.

Whatever happened to Lamia, did he fall off the face of the earth or something?

First of all, very excellent theme razorsedge, I enjoy all of your themes.
Just because I don't believe in Flat Earth Society's philosophy, I think he has said he has work priorities that are taking over most of his time as of late.
I'm very grateful for the immense amount of available 8.1 themes and 7tsp icon packs from VC made possible by Lamia. It'd be cool to see some professionally ported themes on Windows 10 from Lamia.
That said, unfortunately I'm not using precious Windows 7 or 8.1 anymore, and let's be honest VirtualBox only goes so far to enjoy the OS. Sadly I can no longer really post on this website as I'm not having hands on time with Windows but I have found my niche and what I love about programming. I owe a huge thanks to VC for teaching me how to customize OS's and use themes; the amazing graphical designs give a great aesthetic appeal to Windows. People who have contributed to this website have created very impressive themes, icons and artwork.
I wish everyone good luck, and I hope that VC stays around for a while, but again I understand the massive undertaking having this website and these themes must be.
Thanks for the theme, razorsedge :Peace:

razorsedge
September 16th, 2015, 04:29 PM
First of all, very excellent theme razorsedge, I enjoy all of your themes.
Just because I don't believe in Flat Earth Society's philosophy, I think he has said he has work priorities that are taking over most of his time as of late.
I'm very grateful for the immense amount of available 8.1 themes and 7tsp icon packs from VC made possible by Lamia. It'd be cool to see some professionally ported themes on Windows 10 from Lamia.
That said, unfortunately I'm not using precious Windows 7 or 8.1 anymore, and let's be honest VirtualBox only goes so far to enjoy the OS. Sadly I can no longer really post on this website as I'm not having hands on time with Windows but I have found my niche and what I love about programming. I owe a huge thanks to VC for teaching me how to customize OS's and use themes; the amazing graphical designs give a great aesthetic appeal to Windows. People who have contributed to this website have created very impressive themes, icons and artwork.
I wish everyone good luck, and I hope that VC stays around for a while, but again I understand the massive undertaking having this website and these themes must be.
Thanks for the theme, razorsedge :Peace:

Hey bud thanks very much for those comments :)

My guess is that you have made the move to Linux from your comments that does not mean you have to stop posting even if your not using windows.

I also am playing with linux on the side right now when I get a chance as I figure that when the os support for windows 7 runs out I will be making a full time switch to linux myself as the new operating systems from MS are not offering me anything I consider worth while.

It's almost like the antiviruses applications these days where they are all becoming totally automaited so advanced users such as myself are no longer able to set them to how I want to use them they must run the same for everyone. Pretty well what MS is doing with the newer os's trying to get everyone to use the same thing and have all os's look the same way.

What happened to all of us being different in the world I say lol but if need be I can always create a linux forum on the board if your interested I believe there are quite a number who would be, I myself will not be themeing that os as of yet but down the road I am sure I will have a good go at it but in the meantime I would be happy to also add content to help bring it up to standards.)

If you think that might be something that you would like let me know :)

Shemhamforash
September 16th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Hey bud thanks very much for those comments :)

My guess is that you have made the move to Linux from your comments that does not mean you have to stop posting even if your not using windows.

I also am playing with linux on the side right now when I get a chance as I figure that when the os support for windows 7 runs out I will be making a full time switch to linux myself as the new operating systems from MS are not offering me anything I consider worth while.

It's almost like the antiviruses applications these days where they are all becoming totally automaited so advanced users such as myself are no longer able to set them to how I want to use them they must run the same for everyone. Pretty well what MS is doing with the newer os's trying to get everyone to use the same thing and have all os's look the same way.

What happened to all of us being different in the world I say lol but if need be I can always create a linux forum on the board if your interested I believe there are quite a number who would be, I myself will not be themeing that os as of yet but down the road I am sure I will have a good go at it but in the meantime I would be happy to also add content to help bring it up to standards.)

If you think that might be something that you would like let me know :)

Hi, thank you for responding to me I wasn't actually expecting you to, lol.
To be honest the only place I go for linux forums are the Ultimate Editions and Arch Linux.
I've used all the websites though for forums, and I think that's a neat idea a subforum for GNU/Linux here on VC.
I have only been using GNU/linux since the new year (sporadic Win7 use inbetween), started with Ubuntu, than Linux Mint than too many others.
I personally consider the best distros to be Arch Linux and Gentoo.
Many people use other distributions like Red Hat or Debian for enterprise.
Ubuntu is the most popular distribution, and while it shares some characteristics with the distribution that I use, anything you are describing in instructions is so much different for even closely related distros like Linux Mint. In fact, the closest thing that works on both Ubuntu and Arch is their icons, as well as their theming if they are both using GTK2+. So than you have the people using Qt4/5 (kde, LXQt) and the theming is slightly different (still workable though).

The possibility for subforms are pretty vast so it has the possibility of getting complicated very quickly. Despite this, I actually think it could probably work out with just one forum for linux here on VC, however there should be a stickied post outlining all the guidelines that you must specify in your posts, whether it's help or posting something including:
Specifying certain things about your install ie. distro, desktop environment, window manager, kernel ver., etc.
Info in the topic title about what the thread OP contains ie. theme for GTK+.
I don't know how many people would be interested, but sure I'll be around if that ever were to happen. As I've said before I won't be using Windows 10 and the telemetry swooping in to all the other OS's bothers me enough to really just move on from it. I can still use the wallpapers from this website if I want to, which is nice.

razorsedge
September 16th, 2015, 05:56 PM
Hi, thank you for responding to me I wasn't actually expecting you to, lol.
To be honest the only place I go for linux forums are the Ultimate Editions and Arch Linux.
I've used all the websites though for forums, and I think that's a neat idea a subforum for GNU/Linux here on VC.
I have only been using GNU/linux since the new year (sporadic Win7 use inbetween), started with Ubuntu, than Linux Mint than too many others.
I personally consider the best distros to be Arch Linux and Gentoo.
Many people use other distributions like Red Hat or Debian for enterprise.
Ubuntu is the most popular distribution, and while it shares some characteristics with the distribution that I use, anything you are describing in instructions is so much different for even closely related distros like Linux Mint. In fact, the closest thing that works on both Ubuntu and Arch is their icons, as well as their theming if they are both using GTK2+. So than you have the people using Qt4/5 (kde, LXQt) and the theming is slightly different (still workable though).

The possibility for subforms are pretty vast so it has the possibility of getting complicated very quickly. Despite this, I actually think it could probably work out with just one forum for linux here on VC, however there should be a stickied post outlining all the guidelines that you must specify in your posts, whether it's help or posting something including:
Specifying certain things about your install ie. distro, desktop environment, window manager, kernel ver., etc.
Info in the topic title about what the thread OP contains ie. theme for GTK+.
I don't know how many people would be interested, but sure I'll be around if that ever were to happen. As I've said before I won't be using Windows 10 and the telemetry swooping in to all the other OS's bothers me enough to really just move on from it. I can still use the wallpapers from this website if I want to, which is nice.

I completly understand what your saying bud, I know at times I have a habbit of not being very quick with replies to say the least I have had a few tough years the last bit but things are starting to settle down now so I can be a lot more active.

I have actually followed linux for quite sometime now before being pulled into the themeing world by Mr.Grim I used to make custom Os's myself for release. It's been a while since I did that although I still do them for myself except that now I have switched to an SSD drive I have not had to reinstall for humm man it's a long time not since I built this new rig and I have had no slow downs or errors at all since that install. Back to what I was saying in the days I built OS's there was a guy who dam his name slipps my mind right now that used to make the Last XP OS's I used to follow him closely and he moved to doing Linux from Windows and that's when I started to look into Linux, Ubuntu and other Os's.

So it's been quite a number of years now but if you give me a few days or so just to finish up a few projects I am working on I would be more then happy to make a forum for Linux and associated OS's along with a support forum I am pretty sure there was someone else not long ago here that I saw asking also about Linux themeing so I am sure people are interested :)

Shemhamforash
September 16th, 2015, 06:11 PM
I completly understand what your saying bud, I know at times I have a habbit of not being very quick with replies to say the least I have had a few tough years the last bit but things are starting to settle down now so I can be a lot more active.

I have actually followed linux for quite sometime now before being pulled into the themeing world by Mr.Grim I used to make custom Os's myself for release. It's been a while since I did that although I still do them for myself except that now I have switched to an SSD drive I have not had to reinstall for humm man it's a long time not since I built this new rig and I have had no slow downs or errors at all since that install. Back to what I was saying in the days I built OS's there was a guy who dam his name slipps my mind right now that used to make the Last XP OS's I used to follow him closely and he moved to doing Linux from Windows and that's when I started to look into Linux, Ubuntu and other Os's.

So it's been quite a number of years now but if you give me a few days or so just to finish up a few projects I am working on I would be more then happy to make a forum for Linux and associated OS's along with a support forum I am pretty sure there was someone else not long ago here that I saw asking also about Linux themeing so I am sure people are interested :)

Sweet that sounds great, I remember you were making custom OS's just didn't know you were so in-depth knowledgeable about linux all these years. The contributions you make towards Windows 7 theming is felt by everyone who goes on VC. I know your themes played a role in me wanting to learn more about customization, hence eventually being able to completely switch to linux. I have a lot of cool themes on linux most of them I can help point people in the right direction to go about getting them, ie. link them to Ultimate Edition release or a url on deviantart or look-sites. I can certainly say that'd be awesome if there were some theme designers from VC to make some emerald themes.