PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone for your support, helping to keep Virtual Customs Alive

Mr GRiM
August 19th, 2015, 02:41 AM
Thanks to everyone for your support to keep Virtual Customs alive and a massive thanks and shout out to John z3r0 the owner of Seven Forums for the huge $500US donation :shocked:.

Even though he will not see this message as he isn't a member here at VC, he is a great man and without his support and various donations over the years VC would not have been here at all.

Seven Forums was my home before VC and it was where I met the great group of people that started VC and Creative X, I would also like to give a big shout out to all the Seven Forums crew who are still with us today, without their continued support and contributions that inspired our community we wouldn't be as great as we are today.

If you haven't heard of them and are not members please go and check them out.
Vista Forums (http://www.vistax64.com)
Seven Forums (http://www.sevenforums.com)
Eight Forums (http://www.eightforums.com/)
Ten Forums (http://www.tenforums.com/)

freak69ize
August 19th, 2015, 03:22 AM
Sorry i couldnt do more then just click ads. Ive been laid off from work for a little over a month now and things are really tight... so tight that im behind on my rent. I remember coming across VC back in 2011 and Creativx a few weeks later where i was a mod for a couple years. I dont know the whole story of how things came to be.. just a little of it... but cheers to all mentioned in Mr Grims post. :)

Harvey Sewdin
August 19th, 2015, 03:30 AM
Wow, this is great news. Holy smokes I'm so soo happy to hear this :smile:

There is a reason why I love this community so much, it's because of this. We help each other out. It's amazing to see how far we have come, wouldn't want to lose everything so easily.
I want to thank everyone as well, big thanks to John and members from Seven Forums and VC. Thank you everyone.

*Don't worry Freak, everyone helped a little bit. Yeah, I couldn't help with straight donations either but I did what I could pull off.

beagleman1701
August 19th, 2015, 05:39 AM
great news that's why I bought all the paid theme you need to give back.

Elife Genc
August 19th, 2015, 07:19 AM
That is great news
For now I'm just browsing this forum and I actually love it. This year so far I've been and still am busy with the health of my parents (bringing them in hospital, getting them back home, take care of them, and so on) Now I can finally relax a little and I want to learn how to make themes, always wanted to actually, but never came to actually learn it and I really admire the people who actually can do it and really love to see all the themes here on VC, now trying to figure out what I need to make custom windows 10 themes.
Anyway, I love this forum, see how you all get along and this donation is really good news!

designfjotten
August 20th, 2015, 09:01 AM
OMG, that was a preatty awsome gift to get i bet, wow what a great person this John is, thank you so much for helping to keep the site alive bro :)
I myself are digg'in those forums, and i have used the alot over the years, i am a member of seven forums, but not the other once but, gonne get a membership on Ten forums, as i got win10 on my lappy now :D

I am so glad VC will stand form Mark, keep up your great work, we are all digg'in you for it

MatG-DK
August 6th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Maybe a sticky thread about the new subscribtion service available?
:Smile::Peace::love::Grim:

MrToxicCodes
September 26th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Maybe a sticky thread about the new subscribtion service available?
:Smile::Peace::love::Grim:

Whats this about subscriptions?

MatG-DK
September 26th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Whats this about subscriptions?

You can choose to donate every month and become a VIP Member that gives access
to VIP Member section for early access themes.

deviantdon
March 26th, 2017, 03:00 AM
was a creative x member for awhile before i heard of vc. the support and friendship is what keeps me on the site. mr.grim your awesome brother. sorry im not on all that much (situation still the same right now). but glad the site is still alive and that people do help when they can... thanks again for all you have done for me now and in the past. :)

A Guy
July 31st, 2017, 04:33 AM
I've heard of this Seven Forums :) I had mentioned to John, wondering if he had any ideas for you. Not expecting him to make a healthy donation of course. Yes, he is a great guy. I joined VC even before 7F. I don't add much, but always visit, and was a member of CreativeX as well. Glad to see VC is always here. A Guy

CourtneyGriffin
March 14th, 2023, 03:47 AM
Thanks to everyone for your support to keep Virtual Customs alive and a massive thanks and shout out to John z3r0