PDA

View Full Version : Help please.

Nimbi
September 16th, 2015, 02:52 AM
Alright, I posted this in Microsoft Support as well, but I figured I'd post here as well incase anyone here might know a fix for this.

I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit, my computer's native resolution is 1360x768. It worked fine up until my grandma's bf cut the power to the house while I was on my pc, now it is all messed up most of the screen resolutions it shows are unsupported. The only supported one it now shows is 1024x768, sadly, this one is too wonky for me. How do I regain my proper resolution? My computer is a refurbished pc and nothing in it is the original factory components. It uses an Intel Q35 Express Chipset Family (HP) Graphics, doesn't have an actual monitor so I have to use my LCD TV which was detected as such until my grandma's bf cut the power to the house. Now it's detected as a Generic Non-PnP Monitor. I tried uninstalling the Driver and letting the Microsoft Basic Driver install, but the issue wasn't fixed with that method. It had literally no effect at all in fact. I really need this issue fixed because this resolution really messes with me.

Nimbi
September 16th, 2015, 09:06 AM
got a response from Microsoft. It's fixed now.