PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Driver Issues with UxStyle

shadowxaero
September 27th, 2015, 02:44 AM
So this is my first post, haha I am more or a lurker.

Nonetheless I have been looking for a solution for about two weeks now and I have come up empty. When I install UxStyle, for windows 10, after a reboot or two, when I log back in I got an error saying "No AMD graphics driver installed." And when trying to reinstall or uninstall the driver it constantly fails. If I reboot to safe mode and use DDU to uninstall drivers, when I boot back up I just get a black screen and nothing else.

I am sure this is related to UxStyle because I have done reinstalled and just installed my graphics drivers and UXStyle to test and sure enough same thing happens. If I clean install and don't install UXStyle everything works as normal.

I have a R9 Fury btw, and this happens on the 15.7 drivers, the 15.8 drivers, and the 15.x drivers that released a few days ago.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I am at a total loss.

Shemhamforash
September 27th, 2015, 01:27 PM
So this is my first post, haha I am more or a lurker.

Nonetheless I have been looking for a solution for about two weeks now and I have come up empty. When I install UxStyle, for windows 10, after a reboot or two, when I log back in I got an error saying "No AMD graphics driver installed." And when trying to reinstall or uninstall the driver it constantly fails. If I reboot to safe mode and use DDU to uninstall drivers, when I boot back up I just get a black screen and nothing else.

I am sure this is related to UxStyle because I have done reinstalled and just installed my graphics drivers and UXStyle to test and sure enough same thing happens. If I clean install and don't install UXStyle everything works as normal.

I have a R9 Fury btw, and this happens on the 15.7 drivers, the 15.8 drivers, and the 15.x drivers that released a few days ago.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as I am at a total loss.

You could always try UltraUXThemePatcher.
https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en
Sorry I don't have much more advice to offer as I've never had this problem or used AMD graphics cards.

Agelyk
September 27th, 2015, 05:59 PM
The Solution Here

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70030-Error-With-UXStyle-or-UltraUXThemePatcher-%28Solution%29?p=307296#post307296

shadowxaero
September 27th, 2015, 09:15 PM
The Solution Here

Holy hell, nice. Thank you for this.

Ultimitmale
September 27th, 2015, 11:31 PM
I would get something the same only with Nvidia, after reboot, all Nvidia drivers show in control pannel, BUT, if I right click on my desktop Nvidia has gone from the list? I use a Panasonic 32" TV and it is 60htz. Now after reboot it will be locked to 64htz and I will not be able to change it as it is greyed out and locked. As when it is locked at 64htz my WoW game will not load as its properties will be locked to 64htz also. Been on with Nvidia and Microsoft and did a live link where i uploaded MS INFO and none of the 2 could help. So I have rolled back each time to w7 and the one or two fresh installs but always comes back to GTX drivers getting lost somewhere even with Nvidia Geforce Experience....... So I am left with waiting a bit longer to theme my windows 10.