PDA

View Full Version : Magnum Full System iPack

razorsedge
November 20th, 2015, 03:05 PM
MAGNUM
Full System iPack

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71675&stc=1

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71676&stc=1

The First of 2 full system packs I have finished.

This pack is a dark slick full system ipack including application icons, a full system pack and some other themes extras such as a 7zip and Winrar theme.

Some applications included in this pack

Adobe Applications
Audio Icons
Video Icons
Media Players
Audio Players
Gif Annimators
Downloaders
System Tweaking Tools
Graphics Editing Tools
Media Editing Tools
Notepads
PDF Readers
and many many more..

Packs consist of 4 sets

The 4 Sets are The Normal Magnum Pack which has the colored application icons according to the apps color this also includes mui edits in the device center.dll and shell32.dll that changes the animation colors in windows and also moves the preview pane to the top of the Window and the folderban (toolbar) to the bottom of the window.

Set 2 is the Magnum dark icon pack which is the same as the normal Magnum icon pack but has desaturated application icons rather then colored ones it also includes mui edits in the device center.dll and shell32.dll that changes the animation colors in windows and also moves the preview pane to the top of the Window and the folderban (toolbar) to the bottom of the window.

Sets 3 and 4 are the same as sets 1 and 2 there is a Magnum no mui edit's pack and a Magnum Dark no mui edits pack the only difference is they do not contain the nui edits to have the preview pane at the top of the window and to have the folderban (toolbar) at the bottom of the window and no color edits for windows animations

The extras set has the themes for Winrar, 7zip ( which requires 7zip theme manager to use you can get that here http://www.7ztm.de/ ) also includes a toolbar theme for IDM

Magnum iPacks Download

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71354&stc=1

Magnum Dark iPacks Download

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71355&stc=1

Magnum No Mui Edits iPack Download

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71357&stc=1

Magnum Dark No Mui Edits iPack Download

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71356&stc=1

Magnum Extras 7Zip Theme, Winrar Theme and IDM Toolbar Download

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71347&stc=1

Manual Install pack ( meaning just the icon and png versions with no installer can be found here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70312-Magnum-Full-System-manual-Install-Icon-pack?p=308672#post308672

November 20th, 2015, 04:46 PM
simply looks fantastic

razorsedge
November 20th, 2015, 06:39 PM
simply looks fantastic

Thanks bud I had been planning on getting this pack done for so long and while doing this one I ended up with a totally different idea for another pack and theme that is as far away from this set as you can get lol

I am just trying to get it all packed up and images done up for posting then it's also coming :-D

Enjoy :)

November 20th, 2015, 07:37 PM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) sound VERY cool, can't wait to see

Sux
November 20th, 2015, 07:48 PM
razor, you're killing me.lol eventually I will have to return to Windows 7, because this is what you're doing is incredible. every time you throw something from your lab is getting better and better. grrrr lol

Thank you for your selfless efforts.daman

razorsedge
November 20th, 2015, 09:19 PM
razor, you're killing me.lol eventually I will have to return to Windows 7, because this is what you're doing is incredible. every time you throw something from your lab is getting better and better. grrrr lol

Thank you for your selfless efforts.daman

Thank you very much bud :) all I can tell ya is over in my theme section I posted the pack that contains all the png's and icon files now the icons are all separated in folders named for each dll, exe, app and so on if someone wants to port these to Windows 8 or 10 it's all good by me.

The iPack builder itself has options for doing the packs for Win 7, Win8,8.1 and an All OS option. I was tempted to try doing them for the other os's but I did not want to be responsible if it messed up anyone's systems as I have tested iPacks and find it to be the best app I have ever seen to make icon packs with (I used to only do it manually before hand as I only trusted myself not to mess up my OS lol ) as it patches everything including all application files when installing. The problem is for the OS dll's since the res files I used were made from Windows 7 dll's I did not want to risk it for the other packs as I could not find any info about that question and the iPack builder, as will it auto edit the res files for Win 8 and Win 10 systems I have a feeling it might as that's why it has that all OS option but I would rather be safe then sorry and ask Mr. Blade myself first before I take a chance on that lol

Shemhamforash
November 20th, 2015, 10:13 PM
Thanks for these razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) I haven't used iPack before but I will have to give it a try with icons as slick as these. :Smile:Looking forward to the second set of icons as well. :givahand:

November 20th, 2015, 10:31 PM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) i thought someone said you can use ipack to convert from say a 7 ipack to a 10 ipack. on another note did they fic the issue of having to do several restarts in some cases to get everything in the ipack to actually work?

Shemhamforash
November 20th, 2015, 10:53 PM
I have to agree with Mr. Blade this is better than 7tsp, you get the notification icons patched as well and other icons that can be hit and miss with 7tsp. I love the tweaks you added like the preview pane on top, great job man all the hard work you put into these icons really shows. :shocked:

razorsedge
November 20th, 2015, 11:13 PM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) i thought someone said you can use ipack to convert from say a 7 ipack to a 10 ipack. on another note did they fic the issue of having to do several restarts in some cases to get everything in the ipack to actually work?

Ya bud see this is the first time I have actually made iPacks I have tested others to make sure it worked well before I went ahead and started to use it to make packs. It does come with info and such and ya you can take any pack and update in the iPack builder even if it's not your own pack which is great, it's just that i did not seem to find any info on am I am able just to use these res files I have done for the os on Win 7 dll's ( the apps ones are no problem as the apps are installed the same on any os) but since the app builder does offer the option to make them for all os's I am thinking it will do this I just wanted to make sure first by asking Mr. Blade.

For your other question the answer is yes they fixed that it installs everything then at then end if a reboot is needed ( usually will be because of the imageres.dll being patched ) and just the one reboot is needed. I should say that this pack will take a bit to install though so you need to wait a bit as it's a big one that edit's over 240 dll's ,exe's and cpls.

I have to agree with Mr. Blade this is better than 7tsp, you get the notification icons patched as well and other icons that can be hit and miss with 7tsp. I love the tweaks you added like the preview pane on top, great job man all the hard work you put into these icons really shows. :shocked:

Thanks much bud I have had my OS since the XP days actually with the preview pane at the top and the folderban at the bottom if it's not like that the OS feels very weird to me lol

I was thinking as well bud you use Windows 10 in a virtual enviorment correct maybe you could test doing the iPack for Windows 10 for me to see if it works if interested let me know and I could whip up the pack, but also you could make one yourself by downloading the iPack builder here if needed https://mrbladedesigns.com/ipack-builder/ and then just click upgrade at the bottom with the app open and then just add the installer I have uploaded in there ( I would probably use one of the ones without the MUI edits as I am sure those will not work in the other os's) once you have loaded my installer just click the all os's button at the bottom and then do the upgrade and test the pack out on your Win 10 VM ware to see if it works.

This is if you like bud or would like to try lol no pressure as once I have posted this other theme and pack I will head over and get in touch with MR.Blade and ask him if the app will do it :)

Shemhamforash
November 20th, 2015, 11:25 PM
Thanks much bud I have had my OS since the XP days actually with the preview pane at the top and the folderban at the bottom if it's not like that the OS feels very weird to me lol

I was thinking as well bud you use Windows 10 in a virtual enviorment correct maybe you could test doing the iPack for Windows 10 for me to see if it works if interested let me know and I could whip up the pack, but also you could make one yourself by downloading the iPack builder here if needed https://mrbladedesigns.com/ipack-builder/ and then just click upgrade at the bottom with the app open and then just add the installer I have uploaded in there ( I would probably use one of the ones without the MUI edits as I am sure those will not work in the other os's) once you have loaded my installer just click the all os's button at the bottom and then do the upgrade and test the pack out on your Win 10 VM ware to see if it works.

This is if you like bud or would like to try lol no pressure as once I have posted this other theme and pack I will head over and get in touch with MR.Blade and ask him if the app will do it :)

Thanks, when I saw you say that you're OK with someone creating an iPack for another Windows OS that's the first thing I thought of and what I meant when I said I would give it a try. You're correct in thinking I have a VM for Windows 10 to test things like creating an icon pack or trying one someone makes. I'm definitely going to look into it for Windows 10 but also the very nature of the platform irks me a bit the way it's constantly updating, and new builds, etc. it makes me wonder if it could become unstable or need to be updated some time in the future after it's made. How difficult do you think it would be to make iPacks from 7tsp icon packs to be used on Windows 10 and what kind of software would you need, would you need a copy of Restorator for example? And yeah the folderband at the bottom and the preview pane on top is awesome, I never knew how to do that on my own though so it's nice to finally have it working.

razorsedge
November 20th, 2015, 11:46 PM
Thanks, when I saw you say that you're OK with someone creating an iPack for another Windows OS that's the first thing I thought of and what I meant when I said I would give it a try. You're correct in thinking I have a VM for Windows 10 to test things like creating an icon pack or trying one someone makes. I'm definitely going to look into it for Windows 10 but also the very nature of the platform irks me a bit the way it's constantly updating, and new builds, etc. it makes me wonder if it could become unstable or need to be updated some time in the future after it's made. How difficult do you think it would be to make iPacks from 7tsp icon packs to be used on Windows 10 and what kind of software would you need, would you need a copy of Restorator for example? And yeah the folderband at the bottom and the preview pane on top is awesome, I never knew how to do that on my own though so it's nice to finally have it working.

ya bud I know with Win 10 it's still all an iffy thing if you wanted to have a play and see if it works no problem if not that's totally cool I will ask Mr.Blade and see as well, not knowing is exactly why I did not do any for other OS's last thing I wanted to do was come back later tonite or tomorrow with ton's of messages you SOB I installed your icon pack and my OS black screened after it was installed lol

As for doing other packs it is so easy bud since the 7tsp already has the res files if it is as I think then you could just extract the res files from the 7tsp pack and throw them in iPack builder then do the pack for whatever OS you need to convert them is really easy cause all the work has been done by making the res files already I will fire ya over a PM there bud with more info :)

November 21st, 2015, 01:13 AM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) since lamia never seems to come here anymore can you see if he'll give you a set of instructions for converting these from 7 to 10 within ipack? thanks

Dalon
November 21st, 2015, 03:22 AM
YEAH !!!! Long Live Windows 7...and thanks RAZORSEDGE for sharing...:peace:

razorsedge
November 21st, 2015, 03:40 AM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) since lamia never seems to come here anymore can you see if he'll give you a set of instructions for converting these from 7 to 10 within ipack? thanks

I was actually speaking to him just a while ago on skype and I was asking him about just that lol

He is a little behind on the app also as he had been off for a while but he is coming back now I gave him the files to do up a Win 8 pack but I have just left a message now with Mr Blade asking the question about the builder so I should know soon bud :)

November 21st, 2015, 11:51 AM
I was actually speaking to him just a while ago on skype and I was asking him about just that lol

He is a little behind on the app also as he had been off for a while but he is coming back now I gave him the files to do up a Win 8 pack but I have just left a message now with Mr Blade asking the question about the builder so I should know soon bud :)

o.k. since i have rollback rx installed i thought i'd give it a shot messing around myself. i downloaded ipack builder and used it's modify feature to concert your magnum dark to work with win 10. after it finished converting i created a system snapshot, installed magnum dark for 10, rebooted, all looked good except bitdefender would not load. i tried a logoff and that didn't fix it. tried another reboot and that didn't fix it. i've since rolled the system back to get back bitdefender. at least we know that for the most part it's fairly easy to convert ipacks. lamia may have some idea of what happened when he gets back. i'm tagging him in the thread.

razorsedge
November 21st, 2015, 01:30 PM
o.k. since i have rollback rx installed i thought i'd give it a shot messing around myself. i downloaded ipack builder and used it's modify feature to concert your magnum dark to work with win 10. after it finished converting i created a system snapshot, installed magnum dark for 10, rebooted, all looked good except bitdefender would not load. i tried a logoff and that didn't fix it. tried another reboot and that didn't fix it. i've since rolled the system back to get back bitdefender. at least we know that for the most part it's fairly easy to convert ipacks. lamia may have some idea of what happened when he gets back. i'm tagging him in the thread.

Hey bud,

I got the answer back from Mr Blade on this as I just checked and I might have the problem solver for you, packs can be modded out of ones that are already made but what he told me that I should do is since I have the res files that instead of opening the Win7 pack and doing a mod or upgrade that I should make the pack for all os's from that first time and the pack will omit any of the dlls for Windows 8 and windows 10 that cause issues when modding them in those os's.

As I don't mess around when it comes to my packs I make the icons only in the same sizes and ranges ( like 4 bit, 8 bit, RGB ) the the windows dll itself has in it I find when you just do every icon in the same sizes and only the 32 bit format that's when problems can happen, if the icon only had sizes 48x48, 32x32 and 16x16 in the dll but 3 formats 4bit, 8bit and 32bit and you just drop in an icon that is 256x256, 128x128, 64,64, 48,48, 32x32, 16,16 and just the one 32 bit format will cause problems.

I use bit defender myself but as always I would disable bit's real time protection when you go to install a icon pack made with an app like this as it will be editing a lot of dll's and such and bit or any av won't like that so just while installing the pack disable real time protection till the app finishes then turn it back on.

I will be making the new packs today for the all OS version, one other thing to point out that Mr Blade mentioned but I had forgot about till he said it when the pack loads up just before you install it gives you an option as well to install all the res files or you can pick and choose only the ones you want to install which is a great feature.

So I will post them in a little while I am just off to run a few errrands then I will make the packs and post em, I also have a theme and second pack that I am now done to post as well :)

"Edit" I just thought of another idea as well I will grab some of the Win 8 and Win 10 iPacks that have been made and see what dlls they have left out of the pack that i have in Win 7 and take them out before hand to further insure the making of the pack :)

mrblade
November 21st, 2015, 02:09 PM
Hey bud,

I got the answer back from Mr Blade on this as I just checked and I might have the problem solver for you, packs can be modded out of ones that are already made but what he told me that I should do is since I have the res files that instead of opening the Win7 pack and doing a mod or upgrade that I should make the pack for all os's from that first time and the pack will omit any of the dlls for Windows 8 and windows 10 that cause issues when modding them in those os's.

As I don't mess around when it comes to my packs I make the icons only in the same sizes and ranges ( like 4 bit, 8 bit, RGB ) the the windows dll itself has in it I find when you just do every icon in the same sizes and only the 32 bit format that's when problems can happen, if the icon only had sizes 48x48, 32x32 and 16x16 in the dll but 3 formats 4bit, 8bit and 32bit and you just drop in an icon that is 256x256, 128x128, 64,64, 48,48, 32x32, 16,16 and just the one 32 bit format will cause problems.

I use bit defender myself but as always I would disable bit's real time protection when you go to install a icon pack made with an app like this as it will be editing a lot of dll's and such and bit or any av won't like that so just while installing the pack disable real time protection till the app finishes then turn it back on.

I will be making the new packs today for the all OS version, one other thing to point out that Mr Blade mentioned but I had forgot about till he said it when the pack loads up just before you install it gives you an option as well to install all the res files or you can pick and choose only the ones you want to install which is a great feature.

So I will post them in a little while I am just off to run a few errrands then I will make the packs and post em, I also have a theme and second pack that I am now done to post as well :)

"Edit" I just thought of another idea as well I will grab some of the Win 8 and Win 10 iPacks that have been made and see what dlls they have left out of the pack that i have in Win 7 and take them out before hand to further insure the making of the pack :)

Hello everyone. I registered again because I was unable to login or retrieve my old credentials. I just wanted to tell you that you do not need to remake the pack from scratch just modify the win7 iPack you have and set it to ALL OS and build! I will be monitoring this thread I will try my level best to help everyone. I will just check your iPack on windows 10 now.

Regards,
Mr Blade

November 21st, 2015, 02:35 PM
i actually have NO active protection. both bd and malwarebytes are set to scan nothing automatically. i manually scan everything i download with both programs before installing it or using it. i'll try the all os and see what i get. like i said with rollback it safe for me to do so.

November 21st, 2015, 02:37 PM

very good idea.

razorsedge
November 21st, 2015, 02:44 PM
Hello everyone. I registered again because I was unable to login or retrieve my old credentials. I just wanted to tell you that you do not need to remake the pack from scratch just modify the win7 iPack you have and set it to ALL OS and build! I will be monitoring this thread I will try my level best to help everyone. I will just check your iPack on windows 10 now.

Regards,
Mr Blade

Thanks so much for coming over bud to answer questions as I misunderstood your reply there a bit before lol much better if you answer them then me lol

Again great app bud great work :)

razorsedge
November 21st, 2015, 02:47 PM
i actually have NO active protection. both bd and malwarebytes are set to scan nothing automatically. i manually scan everything i download with both programs before installing it or using it. i'll try the all os and see what i get. like i said with rollback it safe for me to do so.

Ah ok sorry I set mine up the same way to so it scans manually makes it easier when installing stuff :)

November 21st, 2015, 03:35 PM
o.k mrblade (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/302928-mrblade) razorsedge just tried the all os and still no love on bd. i tried to uninstall and reinstall bd but no go, so i rolled back for now. i did take tote that in 10 it only mods 190 files instead of 294, so looks like it does skip the files not needed to for 10.

mrblade
November 21st, 2015, 03:55 PM
I also installed this on windows 10 (10240). iPack was installed easily and I even logged back in after restarting , no black screen issues. Few problems I noticed:
I never had a chance to test such a big iPack that's why these problems were not detected or not reported by anyone:

Windows 10 had a lot of changes like action center , personalize etc so I noticed some things are not working:
1. I cannot open action center
2. I cannot access personalize from right click context menu
3. I cannot access display option from right click
4. Task manager not opening

These are the few things I noticed very quickly.

Why they aren't working:
the res files are exclusively for windows 7 (they might work on 8/8.1 ,I will give it a try).
I have installed small iPacks on all 4 OS and they work very well (check Neiio's iPacks and my OS X minimalism)

Because of these problems I have decided that a new feature SkipIF will be implemented in next version.

Summary: Currently do not use such a BIG pack on all OS. (This might work on 8 and 8.1)

mrblade
November 21st, 2015, 03:57 PM
o.k mrblade (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/302928-mrblade) razorsedge just tried the all os and still no love on bd. i tried to uninstall and reinstall bd but no go, so i rolled back for now. i did take tote that in 10 it only mods 190 files instead of 294, so looks like it does skip the files it needs to for 10.
It's because some dll files are not available on windows 10 but were present on 7

razorsedge
November 21st, 2015, 04:10 PM
I also installed this on windows 10 (10240). iPack was installed easily and I even logged back in after restarting , no black screen issues. Few problems I noticed:
I never had a chance to test such a big iPack that's why these problems were not detected or not reported by anyone:

Windows 10 had a lot of changes like action center , personalize etc so I noticed some things are not working:
1. I cannot open action center
2. I cannot access personalize from right click context menu
3. I cannot access display option from right click
4. Task manager not opening

These are the few things I noticed very quickly.

Why they aren't working:
the res files are exclusively for windows 7 (they might work on 8/8.1 ,I will give it a try).
I have installed small iPacks on all 4 OS and they work very well (check Neiio's iPacks and my OS X minimalism)

Because of these problems I have decided that a new feature SkipIF will be implemented in next version.

Summary: Currently do not use such a BIG pack on all OS. (This might work on 8 and 8.1)

Thanks much bud, i had downloaded already the packs you had just suggested to check and I did notice many of the dlls I do in win 7 not in the packs for windows 10 so I am making new ipacks for those I am doing win 8 and win 10 as seperate packs as win 10 uses a lot less ( well to be safe anyways ) so I will be making them as such so as not to cause issues with Win 10 installs :)

Sorry I have to say this as well but this is why Windows 7 still rocks baby lmao I could not help myself guys sorry lol

November 21st, 2015, 04:19 PM
Sorry I have to say this as well but this is why Windows 7 still rocks baby lmao I could not help myself guys sorry lol

7 or 8.1 for me, but for now i'll stick with 10 rtm 10240 cause i do have everything to my liking and don't feel like doing a reinstall. i did find out for linux i like the mint kde, so sometime in the coming week mageia will be going and i'll install ment kde. maybe we should take the last several post from her and create a separate thread, cause you helped me hi-jack your own thread. lmao

mrblade
November 21st, 2015, 04:20 PM
Thanks much bud, i had downloaded already the packs you had just suggested to check and I did notice many of the dlls I do in win 7 not in the packs for windows 10 so I am making new ipacks for those I am doing win 8 and win 10 as seperate packs as win 10 uses a lot less ( well to be safe anyways ) so I will be making them as such so as not to cause issues with Win 10 installs :)

I agree that win7 rocks but I am using windows 10 for testing issues like these only :happy:
I think you need to do a single iPack for windows 8/8.1/10

razorsedge
November 21st, 2015, 04:30 PM
7 or 8.1 for me, but for now i'll stick with 10 rtm 10240 cause i do have everything to my liking and don't feel like doing a reinstall. i did find out for linux i like the mint kde, so sometime in the coming week mageia will be going and i'll install ment kde. maybe we should take the last several post from her and create a separate thread, cause you helped me hi-jack your own thread. http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_069.gif

lol bud if it gets to like 300 pages long like Grims one I will lmao we only a few pagesin so I think for now we are safe lol. Ya linux I think is the way to go that's what I believe myself I have played with it off and on for years I want to get back into it myself again soon too :)

I agree that win7 rocks but I am using windows 10 for testing issues like these only :happy:

lol bud ya that's all I did with 10 was test it out but i no longer use it at all anymore to much of a pain for me everytime MS makes updates they break something else so I said forget it lol

That's what I am going to do bud is make different packs for win 8 and win 10 I have been looking at the packs you have on your site for those os's so I knew what res files to use that are safe for each OS. Also thanks for the uploading site mentions I know a lot of people hate 4shared cause they have to sign up at the time though it was the only one I knew of that would not delete you files so I will check those others out :)

Lamia
November 21st, 2015, 06:27 PM
I'm on it and it's almost done for Windows 8/8.1/10 users, i will share it here when i finish it! :peace:

razorsedge
November 21st, 2015, 07:30 PM
I'm on it and it's almost done for Windows 8/8.1/10 users, i will share it here when i finish it! :peace:

Thanks so much bud for doing that :)

I have updated this post so the iPacks are now hosted on VC as individual downloads the manual icon pack in my section is on 4shared still I cannot shrink that one any smaller to make it fit into the size limit of the VC server sorry :)

Agelyk
November 21st, 2015, 09:05 PM
great colection razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge)

freak69ize
December 16th, 2015, 10:28 PM
@razorsedge Hey bud.. do you mind uploading the zipfldr.dll.res separately? Wanna use it with Hud Launch IPack.. thanks

mrblade
December 17th, 2015, 04:44 AM
you can extract res files yourself. Here's the quick trick to extract .res files:

1.open iPack Builder and click on modify.
2.Then select the iPack like Magnum in this case and click Next.
3.After everything is loaded, click on Interface.
4.Inside interface, there will be 3 textboxes which tells the path of Logo, Icon and header.
5.Copy complete text from any of this textbox.
6. For example I copied C:\Users\Mr Blade\AppData\Local\Temp\551258338525553335\Icon.ico from one textbox
7.Now when I navigate to C:\Users\Mr Blade\AppData\Local\Temp\551258338525553335\ a Resource Files folder exists containing res files

freak69ize
December 19th, 2015, 05:17 AM
you can extract res files yourself. Here's the quick trick to extract .res files:

1.open iPack Builder and click on modify.
2.Then select the iPack like Magnum in this case and click Next.
3.After everything is loaded, click on Interface.
4.Inside interface, there will be 3 textboxes which tells the path of Logo, Icon and header.
5.Copy complete text from any of this textbox.
6. For example I copied C:\Users\Mr Blade\AppData\Local\Temp\551258338525553335\Icon.ico from one textbox
7.Now when I navigate to C:\Users\Mr Blade\AppData\Local\Temp\551258338525553335\ a Resource Files folder exists containing res files

What im looking to do is remove the zipfldr.dll.res from Magnum ipack and put it in hud ipack. Maybe you update ipack builder so you can drag res files from blue area to desktop??