PDA

View Full Version : Magnum Full System manual Install Icon pack

razorsedge
November 20th, 2015, 03:13 PM
MAGNUM
Full System Icon Pack

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71350&stc=1

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71351&stc=1

The First of 2 full system packs I have finished.

This pack is a dark slick full system icon pack including application icons, a full system pack and some other themes extras such as a 7zip and Winrar theme.

This version is the same icons as the ipacks except not in installers they are the icons and png formats of the icons.

Some applications included in this pack

Adobe Applications
Audio Icons
Video Icons
Media Players
Audio Players
Gif Annimators
Downloaders
System Tweaking Tools
Graphics Editing Tools
Media Editing Tools
Notepads
PDF Readers
and many many more..

The extras set has the themes for Winrar, 7zip ( which requires 7zip theme manager to use you can get that here http://www.7ztm.de/ ) also includes a toolbar theme for IDM

I have uploaded the pack except for the extras off site as they are too large and the Virtual Customs server will not allow them to be uploaded to the site. I have uploaded them to 4shared as 4shared is free and never takes down your uploads but it does require you to do a one time sign up for a free account to be able to download anything from the site. This is not my doing this is a requirement of 4shared if you do not sign up at 4shared to try and download you will just be downloading their uploader and downloader exe that all download sites offer and not the pack I have uploaded. Mediafire does not allow exe files to be uploaded and does not offer long term storage on free accounts anymore.

Magnum iPacks Download

http://www.4shared.com/archive/0Nl1-wjxba/Magnum_Icon_Pack.html

Magnum Extras 7Zip Theme, Winrar Theme and IDM Toolbar Download

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71352&stc=1

IPacks installers for this pack for Windows 7 ONLY can be found here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70311-Magnum-Full-System-iPack?p=308678#post308678

Agelyk
November 20th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Good design razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) :D

razorsedge
November 20th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Good design razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) :D

Thanks bud there is ipack installer versions for this as well if your on windows 7 if not well this one is a manual install pack to use or make use to do win 8 or win 10 packs with it.:)

Harvey Sewdin
November 21st, 2015, 02:59 AM
Damn it Tucker, those looks pretty sick. Love the drive icons ALLOT :smile:

I'll have to check out Mediafire again to see what's happening though.

razorsedge
November 21st, 2015, 03:44 AM
Damn it Tucker, those looks pretty sick. Love the drive icons ALLOT :smile:

I'll have to check out Mediafire again to see what's happening though.

Thanks much bud might I suggest if wanting to try out try the ipacks builds since your on 7 as well and I made the packs for 7 this app is the king of icon installers bud u know me man I would only do it manually before now I will just whip up packs with ipack builder and use those :)

Ya I was going to make a new account there and was checking out how things were since they changed well you still can't upload exe's there anymore not a big issue as I could have just re-named the exe file to something else and put instructions to name it back to an exe. The big problem was that free accounts do not offer long term storage anymore so that was the knockout punch for me. I don't want to have to upload things every so often if they don't get downloaded every so many days do you know how many files I have upped that would be a huge pain in the butt lol

AlphaOmega
November 21st, 2015, 11:11 AM
this icon pack is insanely awesome!! thankyou so much.Is there an actual "magnum theme" for windows 7 though? i only see the icon packs unless im missing something and the theme is mixed in there somewhere?

razorsedge
November 21st, 2015, 01:43 PM
this icon pack is insanely awesome!! thankyou so much.Is there an actual "magnum theme" for windows 7 though? i only see the icon packs unless im missing something and the theme is mixed in there somewhere?

Thanks so much bud :)

There is no Magnum theme lol I actually made these to go along with my Toronto Maple Leafs Master theme, I have had a lot of requests for that theme as a non hockey version actually I have updated the hockey version even since I last posted it I need to edit that uploaded version to that as well ( thanks for reminding me of that lol ) So after I do these icon packs today for the new ipacks for all os's and post the new theme I have with another icon pack I will edit the Leafs theme to a non hockey version and post it that won't take a lot to edit that version :)

AlphaOmega
November 21st, 2015, 02:03 PM
awesome! will keep an eye out for it.Thankyou.

hunterk11
November 21st, 2015, 05:13 PM
Any chance of a non-4share mirror? That site isn't working for me.

November 21st, 2015, 06:48 PM

you need to signup to download.

Harvey Sewdin
November 21st, 2015, 10:22 PM
Thanks much bud might I suggest if wanting to try out try the ipacks builds since your on 7 as well and I made the packs for 7 this app is the king of icon installers bud u know me man I would only do it manually before now I will just whip up packs with ipack builder and use those :)

Ya I was going to make a new account there and was checking out how things were since they changed well you still can't upload exe's there anymore not a big issue as I could have just re-named the exe file to something else and put instructions to name it back to an exe. The big problem was that free accounts do not offer long term storage anymore so that was the knockout punch for me. I don't want to have to upload things every so often if they don't get downloaded every so many days do you know how many files I have upped that would be a huge pain in the butt lol

Got ya, the days when tweaking everything manually are over lol
Yep 7 it is. I'm installing a fresh 7 on one of my laptops as well. I'll use iPacks this time :)

Hmm, luckily I still have an older account there. Never used 4Shared for storage. Maybe next time I'll check what other options there are but for now I'm good.

razorsedge
November 22nd, 2015, 01:41 PM
Got ya, the days when tweaking everything manually are over lol
Yep 7 it is. I'm installing a fresh 7 on one of my laptops as well. I'll use iPacks this time :)

Hmm, luckily I still have an older account there. Never used 4Shared for storage. Maybe next time I'll check what other options there are but for now I'm good.

yep bud I totally agree I used to do it all manually to my man cause I was afraid to have apps mess up my system lmao

I also see that ipacks can do a full install of a theme too so I am going to be checking that out today as well see how that works just set up all themes with an icpack and run it then sit back and have a coffee while it installs ohhhhh yaaaaaaaa lol

4shared is a fine site I think sure you need to sign up but if it keeps everything forever and I only have to sign in my account once every 6 mths to keep it alive thats so easy what more could u ask for lol

hey bud as the Nude Dude said I have it at the bottom of my post as well you need to have a free account there so just make a free account then you can download whenever you want :)

Shemhamforash
November 22nd, 2015, 04:05 PM
yep bud I totally agree I used to do it all manually to my man cause I was afraid to have apps mess up my system lmao

I also see that ipacks can do a full install of a theme too so I am going to be checking that out today as well see how that works just set up all themes with an icpack and run it then sit back and have a coffee while it installs ohhhhh yaaaaaaaa lol

4shared is a fine site I think sure you need to sign up but if it keeps everything forever and I only have to sign in my account once every 6 mths to keep it alive thats so easy what more could u ask for lol

hey bud as the Nude Dude said I have it at the bottom of my post as well you need to have a free account there so just make a free account then you can download whenever you want :)

Would it be possible to move all of the download links and archives hosted on Virtual Customs to just your 4shared account to pair down server costs? :cheeky:Just an idea, I know how you could easily redirect all the downloads hosted on site to 4shared without changing the thread at all. I was just wondering about how much storage you can have and how other people might feel about that, personally I feel like the 60s wait time is a bit long but overall it sounds like a good site to upload to. I know that would be a big deal and also you might lose that "embedded attachment" look of the site's downloads.

November 22nd, 2015, 04:24 PM
Shemhamforash (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash) he separated out the various files so they could be host here instead of 4shared. you know most peeps don't like to sign-up for something unless they really have no other choice, so hosting here makes more sense.

razorsedge
November 22nd, 2015, 04:47 PM
Would it be possible to move all of the download links and archives hosted on Virtual Customs to just your 4shared account to pair down server costs? :cheeky:Just an idea, I know how you could easily redirect all the downloads hosted on site to 4shared without changing the thread at all. I was just wondering about how much storage you can have and how other people might feel about that, personally I feel like the 60s wait time is a bit long but overall it sounds like a good site to upload to. I know that would be a big deal and also you might lose that "embedded attachment" look of the site's downloads.

Shemhamforash (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash) he separated out the various files so they could be host here instead of 4shared. you know most peeps don't like to sign-up for something unless they really have no other choice, so hosting here makes more sense.

The ones I have hosted on VC are the small ipacks now I had 2 versions for each at first a silent and non silent install versions because the ipack builder offers both. I saw no need really for the silent install versions so I just took them out I did not want to make the post at first with 10 different download links to confuse people so I had packed the silent install versions and regular install versions in the same folder but doing that they then became to big together to host on VC, so by just killing off the silents I could have smaller files and less links to host here.

As The Nude Dude says people complain to me lol when I host at 4shared it's just sometimes I have no choice as in the manual install pack here I have no choice but to host off site as it is very large with all the icons and png files. When I do an icon pack " I do an icon pack baby lol " I go all out and do everything and they can become very very big :)

peter.pan
November 23rd, 2015, 08:05 AM
Fantastic bro.........WoW hard work pays off.........:Peace:

razorsedge
November 27th, 2015, 03:09 PM
Fantastic bro.........WoW hard work pays off.........:Peace:

Why thank you my man I am glad you like them :)

Astyero
November 30th, 2015, 07:51 AM
Great iconpack

razorsedge
November 30th, 2015, 01:13 PM
Great iconpack

Thank you very much enjoy the pack :)

Shemhamforash
August 4th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Thank you very much enjoy the pack :)

Hello boss, the last few days I've been fixing some missing icons inside my linux icon packs to use with the classic MATE desktop. I have been working a lot with your awesome Magnum icon pack to add compatibility for what's missing in all the packs. But I have not been able to find substitutes for all the missing icons and was wondering if you could help me with some. Perhaps I have overlooked one that might work from you manual install. Maybe if you have some time you could make some, I would love that! Here is a list of what I'm looking for (256px png is best for me to work with).

google-chrome ?

gimp ?

virtualbox ?

this icon78332but in a folder like78334and another with no stand like 78333

engrampa (archive manager) 78325

atril (pdf viewer) 78326

qt settings 78331

the battery icons I like are these ones, but I was wondering if they could be flipped and have a seperate series of 5 with a charging idicator 78328

an icon similar to78329 but with a down arrow like78330

razorsedge
August 4th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Hello boss, the last few days I've been fixing some missing icons inside my linux icon packs to use with the classic MATE desktop. I have been working a lot with your awesome Magnum icon pack to add compatibility for what's missing in all the packs. But I have not been able to find substitutes for all the missing icons and was wondering if you could help me with some. Perhaps I have overlooked one that might work from you manual install. Maybe if you have some time you could make some, I would love that! Here is a list of what I'm looking for (256px png is best for me to work with).

google-chrome ?

gimp ?

virtualbox ?

this icon78332but in a folder like78334and another with no stand like 78333

engrampa (archive manager) 78325

atril (pdf viewer) 78326

qt settings 78331

the battery icons I like are these ones, but I was wondering if they could be flipped and have a seperate series of 5 with a charging idicator 78328

an icon similar to78329 but with a down arrow like78330

Hey Bud no prob did these up for you they are in the zip there is variations of them as well so you can pick and choose. I also included the psd files incase you might need more or maybe wanna tweak anything yourself if that helps :)

These are a few examples of whats in the zip bud

78335 78336 78337 78338 78339

Shemhamforash
August 4th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Hey Bud no prob did these up for you they are in the zip there is variations of them as well so you can pick and choose. I also included the psd files incase you might need more or maybe wanna tweak anything yourself if that helps :)

These are a few examples of whats in the zip bud

78335 78336 78337 78338 78339

Thank you, they're very nice. Looking forward to your new icon pack as well!

Shemhamforash
August 6th, 2017, 04:30 PM
I also included the psd files incase you might need more or maybe wanna tweak anything yourself if that helps :)

This is taking way longer than I expected lol. Here are a few icons I altered myself (I made one with your psd) :)

razorsedge
August 6th, 2017, 07:50 PM
This is taking way longer than I expected lol. Here are a few icons I altered myself (I made one with your psd) :)

, those icons look real good bud :)
lol bud I know what you mean icon packs are the worst so tedious and time consuming it's hard to plug through them all. If you need anything else from me let me know. I will be posting that new icon pack shortly as well so there might be some things in there you want also so don't rush too much. I spent a long dam time on this last icon pack I hope for it to be the last one I have to do. Shoot who am I kidding I always say that then end up doing another down the road lmao This time I think though this pack should be the keeper :)

Shemhamforash
August 6th, 2017, 10:43 PM
, those icons look real good bud :)
lol bud I know what you mean icon packs are the worst so tedious and time consuming it's hard to plug through them all. If you need anything else from me let me know. I will be posting that new icon pack shortly as well so there might be some things in there you want also so don't rush too much. I spent a long dam time on this last icon pack I hope for it to be the last one I have to do. Shoot who am I kidding I always say that then end up doing another down the road lmao This time I think though this pack should be the keeper :)

Well you are right for sure. I'm nearly finished updating all my cursor packs as well; to stop the missing cursors each pack has around 40 cursors. So many icons to hunt down though, I find one missing have to figure out where it might be and add one, repeat. My first go-around I used the OS' scaling capabilities lol, luckily I found that the Axialis icon app is really good at scaling down png images, even with PS they became blurry.

I use a combination of a KDE icon pack and now your Magnum icons to fill in the gaps of what icons are available between the icons created for Windows and the icons that the linux desktop environments use. There are many icons, mainly the system navigation icons that can't be found in Windows packs, which makes sense because of the many differences. I'll be honest the reason I use the KDE icons is because of a lack of skill on my part for creating icons or designs using PS. I have recolored them to match yours and GRiM's various packs, but they're not a great match stylistically because they are more of a flat style icon. I've put a lot of time into my packs but it's worth it, because I have never seen an icon pack for Linux that I really like. I'm not a fan of material design or flat style icons.

I know you're busy with your projects plus you use Windows 7, even still I will attach the icons I use in combination with yours and the icons like HUD Machine in case you might be interested in making some. The original KDE pack itself was massive, but I found through trial and error and for using them for around a year these are the ones you need for sure. In my packs there are duplicate icons with the same name because of applications specifying different icon names to do the same task. What I uploaded here was slimmed down to what should be each unique icon. You will see that most of them could be quite basic :smile: One of the things I found on Windows was that your Magnum icon pack due to it's dark style seemed to work with any theme ... Maybe there could be a style that would not have to be recolored for every pack.

razorsedge
August 7th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Well you are right for sure. I'm nearly finished updating all my cursor packs as well; to stop the missing cursors each pack has around 40 cursors. So many icons to hunt down though, I find one missing have to figure out where it might be and add one, repeat. My first go-around I used the OS' scaling capabilities lol, luckily I found that the Axialis icon app is really good at scaling down png images, even with PS they became blurry.

I use a combination of a KDE icon pack and now your Magnum icons to fill in the gaps of what icons are available between the icons created for Windows and the icons that the linux desktop environments use. There are many icons, mainly the system navigation icons that can't be found in Windows packs, which makes sense because of the many differences. I'll be honest the reason I use the KDE icons is because of a lack of skill on my part for creating icons or designs using PS. I have recolored them to match yours and GRiM's various packs, but they're not a great match stylistically because they are more of a flat style icon. I've put a lot of time into my packs but it's worth it, because I have never seen an icon pack for Linux that I really like. I'm not a fan of material design or flat style icons.

I know you're busy with your projects plus you use Windows 7, even still I will attach the icons I use in combination with yours and the icons like HUD Machine in case you might be interested in making some. The original KDE pack itself was massive, but I found through trial and error and for using them for around a year these are the ones you need for sure. In my packs there are duplicate icons with the same name because of applications specifying different icon names to do the same task. What I uploaded here was slimmed down to what should be each unique icon. You will see that most of them could be quite basic :smile: One of the things I found on Windows was that your Magnum icon pack due to it's dark style seemed to work with any theme ... Maybe there could be a style that would not have to be recolored for every pack.

Hey bud :)

Ok man I am grabbing that pack and check out if I can do some stuff for ya to help out see whats needs to be done so you can have a full pack that you really like lol

As you were saying there about the icons being dark so you don't have to make a new pack for every different color theme oh HELL YES my man lol. I try and make the packs as neutral as I can now so they can be used pretty much with any theme. One thing I hate more then making full icon packs is having to go back and recolor them all for different themes lol

Neutral is the way to go :shocked:

ninjajakol
December 24th, 2019, 02:30 PM
awesome themes and icons :iluvu:

Stankfiss
June 22nd, 2020, 03:48 PM
Any one have the this for download as a 7tsp pack?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 23rd, 2020, 01:38 AM
Any one have the this for download as a 7tsp pack?
for Windows 19h1+ ported here
or what a version of Windows you are using?
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/84473-Magnum-Light-for-1903-by-razorsedge-Support-for-Ultimate-Desktops-4K-5K-8K (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/84473-Magnum-Light-for-1903-by-razorsedge-Support-for-Ultimate-Desktops-4K-5K-8K)

Stankfiss
June 25th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Thank you as always moon