PDA

View Full Version : BlanTek (2 versions)

Agelyk
November 22nd, 2015, 05:53 AM
Hello everyone I'm bringing one of my last series for Rainmeter skins.

Only tested on 1920 x 1080 screens (if your resolution is lower not advise you install this = S)

Four examples of how the skin looks

Features:

Customization panel
3 HDD's modules (dual status)
2 USB's modules (dual status)
CPU and RAM (double condition)
Temps (only one state)
RED (dual status)
Trash (dual status)
Volume and Audio Devices (double condition)
5 diferemtes sections (weather, player, shutdown, info, animated hour)
1 laucnher 5 sections (music, games, apps, utilities and internet) and 29 customizable buttons in each section
2 docks shortcuts webs
1 dock with access to common folders
(within the skin are more than 180 icons created especially for application in the launcher)
I also included two versions (one in Spanish and one in English)

Apps necessary for the proper functioning of the skin:

Note: To customize any launcher icon just right click and
you will get a panel (in Spanish, I had no time to translate) where you will choose an icon
(in the gallery that is included) and its respective path of the program or app

Select a color and join :Peace:

November 22nd, 2015, 11:51 AM
WOW you really went above and beyond on these. they look truly fantastic.

Erin
November 24th, 2015, 02:11 PM
Coooooool :loving::love:!!!!! I love that black&white!!

Agelyk
November 24th, 2015, 02:15 PM
thanks The Nude Dude (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/177825-The-Nude-Dude) and Erin (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/244469-Erin) :peace:

Underprivlidged
May 20th, 2016, 07:43 PM
I absolutely love it, only one issue for me:
I have the Google Play Music Desktop Player, and while I got it to play, pause, skip, etc... I can not figure out how to get the music information to show up. I don't speak Spanish, so the ini file is a bit of a struggle for me, plus I know it isn't one of the listed players for you. Was wondering if there was an ini fix, or a way to spoof the info from it into a supported player, or whatever?

EDIT: I also can't seem to make the weather work.
From weather dot com, my location code is: USPA0690:1:US
But imputing that into the weather of the config doesn't do anything.

Agelyk
May 21st, 2016, 05:44 PM
I absolutely love it, only one issue for me:
I have the Google Play Music Desktop Player, and while I got it to play, pause, skip, etc... I can not figure out how to get the music information to show up. I don't speak Spanish, so the ini file is a bit of a struggle for me, plus I know it isn't one of the listed players for you. Was wondering if there was an ini fix, or a way to spoof the info from it into a supported player, or whatever?

EDIT: I also can't seem to make the weather work.
From weather dot com, my location code is: USPA0690:1:US
But imputing that into the weather of the config doesn't do anything.

I did this mainly for the player AIMP.Later i will make a slightly more optimized (small) and compatible with all music players verion.the "weather" and is not currently working on almost any skin Rainmeter for lack of "support" of that page, what is being done is to recode the climate for "yahoo.weather".

rainmeter
May 21st, 2016, 08:22 PM
Im new to rainmeter, and BlanTek is the first to grab my attention <3.

I try to mess with the music interface, but couldn't get it to work ( ill wait for your compatible music player as mentioned above).
I also question the icons. What software did you use to create those icons? I couldn't find some icons like League, Witcher 3, Skyrim, etc. Tried to use paint, but it just doesn't work properly.
Thank you for the awesome skin! :)

Bimmiq
May 27th, 2016, 06:40 AM
how do you get it from the RAR file to the rain maker installer

Agelyk
May 28th, 2016, 12:55 AM
how do you get it from the RAR file to the rain maker installer

only decompresses and runs the installer

assday
June 6th, 2016, 04:41 AM
you said this is the English version. how come it says you didn't have time to translate.

Originalganjaman
June 15th, 2016, 11:59 AM
This caught my attention straight away i really love the red & blue versions. thank you:happy:

mirrox
June 20th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Looks great

Guy12345
August 3rd, 2016, 05:19 AM
I really like this but how do I turn off the really annoying sound that I get when I mouse over one of the meter icons on my desktop? It is super piercing. tried finding the setting for it but could not find. Thank you.

Agelyk
August 3rd, 2016, 04:31 PM
I really like this but how do I turn off the really annoying sound that I get when I mouse over one of the meter icons on my desktop? It is super piercing. tried finding the setting for it but could not find. Thank you.

go to
C:\Users\USER\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\BlanTek\Sonidos

delete or modify the sounds there.