PDA

View Full Version : Gray10 v2 Colors

gsw953
November 22nd, 2015, 11:30 PM
Here are the first colors for Gray10 v2
yellow,orange,red green and black

These themes are for Windows 10 1511(build10586) only

I use this theme patching method (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/69794-Post-Your-Windows-10-Desktop?p=308537&viewfull=1#post308537)

Mr GRiM
November 23rd, 2015, 01:59 AM
Good work Greg, I am thinking of doing a similar recolor with my Black Edition themes but I might experiment with opacity levels for the color to get some different shades.

gsw953
November 23rd, 2015, 02:13 AM
Good work Greg, I am thinking of doing a similar recolor with my Black Edition themes but I might experiment with opacity levels for the color to get some different shades.
I was thinking the same thing,when I updated gray10 I made everything that was an accent color borderfill\ fill color(except the caption close buttons)
so I can just use the color replacer to make new colors(280 at once).Now I'm thinking I should go back and add opacity.I have to check everything away
I have a bug where some of the Administrator Tools won't open,last time that happened it was in 7 and I had added a text color.

THempleman
November 24th, 2015, 04:38 AM
I followed the instructions. I only have a dark title bar, no fabulous color as you show7143271432

gsw953
November 25th, 2015, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=THempleman;308861]I followed the instructions. I only have a dark title bar, no fabulous color as you show QUOTE]

Not one of my themes in those screen shots,none of mine use that color text and mine have Command Bars
but I would check how you installed the theme patcher,it doesn't appear to be working

dhjohns
November 25th, 2015, 04:00 AM
I don't think the dll files in system32 were replaced with the patched ones. Probably need to do it from possibly safe mode or a rescue disk. I have two OSes on my computer. I can replace files without worrying about permissions if I need to.

November 25th, 2015, 02:54 PM
I don't think the dll files in system32 were replaced with the patched ones. Probably need to do it from possibly safe mode or a rescue disk. I have two OSes on my computer. I can replace files without worrying about permissions if I need to.

just install the take ownership reg hack, then right click on each of the original files and take owbership, now rename the files by adding .bak or .old afer the files extention type, now place the patched files in the folders they need to go into.

THempleman
November 26th, 2015, 01:16 AM
I just replaced the sys32 files again. Nothing. The aqua text is from a 'synced' theme.?. I dig the aqua text. Notepad is All black with aqua text in title and body.Go figure. I know you all will create something for people such as I. Again, thanks to ALL for your hard work.71445

November 26th, 2015, 11:57 AM
THempleman (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/298565-THempleman) first if you're in the states happy turkey day, hope you have a great one. second you are obviously doing something wrong and need someone to walk you though everything step by step. sorry i cannot cause i do not have th2 aka 1511 aka 10586 installed. as for creating a .bat file to takeownership of, rename and replace the appropriate files i am surprised that no one has done that yet.

dhjohns
November 26th, 2015, 02:51 PM
THempleman (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/298565-THempleman) first if you're in the states happy turkey day, hope you have a great one. second you are obviously doing something wrong and need someone to walk you though everything step by step. sorry i cannot cause i do not have th2 aka 1511 aka 10586 installed. as for creating a .bat file to takeownership of, rename and replace the appropriate files i am surprised that no one has done that yet.I plan on creating a file that will do this, and load theme. I actually have one that will do everything for the After Dark CC Blue theme, but I am waiting for Gray10 Themes, and Black10 themes to be fixed. As of now many Administrative Tools do not open with these themes installed. I personally love the Black10 theme, and have it up and running now, but when I want to run Device Manager, Disk Management, Hyper-V, etc. I just switch to Windows Default theme.

Agelyk
November 26th, 2015, 04:04 PM
I plan on creating a file that will do this, and load theme. I actually have one that will do everything for the After Dark CC Blue theme, but I am waiting for Gray10 Themes, and Black10 themes to be fixed. As of now many Administrative Tools do not open with these themes installed. I personally love the Black10 theme, and have it up and running now, but when I want to run Device Manager, Disk Management, Hyper-V, etc. I just switch to Windows Default theme.

you have problems with the "DC After Dark Blue theme" ?.
I use this and all administrative tools displayed well

dhjohns
November 26th, 2015, 04:09 PM
you have problems with the "DC After Dark Blue theme" ?.
I use this and all administrative tools displayed wellI don't have that theme. I have trouble with the After Dark CC Blue theme. I don't have the DC After Dark Blue theme installed. Could you provide download link, and I will give it a shot.

THempleman
November 26th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Hint. I was hoping, hint, that you would create such a method, hint. Thanks for your work.
P.S. I am in the states and thank you for your thoughts. Last night, I told my daughter," tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and in the rest of the world it's Thursday." Bummer.
Again, thanks to ALL for your hard work.

November 26th, 2015, 04:22 PM
I plan on creating a file that will do this, and load theme. I actually have one that will do everything for the After Dark CC Blue theme, but I am waiting for Gray10 Themes, and Black10 themes to be fixed. As of now many Administrative Tools do not open with these themes installed. I personally love the Black10 theme, and have it up and running now, but when I want to run Device Manager, Disk Management, Hyper-V, etc. I just switch to Windows Default theme.

may i suggest not including the theme. just have the file install the app sneeded to run the themes, have the app rename and replace the files that need to be and let peeps deal with dropping the theme files themselves into their themes folder.

Agelyk
November 26th, 2015, 04:23 PM
I don't have that theme. I have trouble with the After Dark CC Blue theme. I don't have the DC After Dark Blue theme installed. Could you provide download link, and I will give it a shot.

The free version is only blue.
if you want the black vesion, you need to pay :sad:

after dark cc theme (http://www.cleodesktop.com/2015/08/after-dark-cc-theme-for-windows-10-rtm.html)

dhjohns
November 26th, 2015, 04:57 PM
The free version is only blue.
if you want the black vesion, you need to pay :sad:

after dark cc theme (http://www.cleodesktop.com/2015/08/after-dark-cc-theme-for-windows-10-rtm.html)Oh, my mistake. I don't have trouble with that theme. I have trouble with the gray10 themes. Here is link to all in one install for the After Dark CC theme. It does all!

https://mega.nz/#!YMxC1YKS!ZyKN8LDjirGcriUIcDq_1t34szjL0SqaD8SK0eABy6A

Agelyk
November 26th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Oh, my mistake. I don't have trouble with that theme. I have trouble with the gray10 themes. Here is link to all in one install for the After Dark CC theme. It does all! https://mega.nz/#!YMxC1YKS!ZyKN8LDjirGcriUIcDq_1t34szjL0SqaD8SK0eABy6A

thanks for the link :Peace:, just had a version of this topic