PDA

View Full Version : Dash (For 10240 And 10586 AKA 1511)

neiio
December 6th, 2015, 02:10 PM
Yet another theme! :D

A more minimal approach to this one...

Had some requests for this port.

DOWNLOAD! (http://fav.me/d9j6rl0)

Enjoy!

Agelyk
December 6th, 2015, 02:16 PM
other great theme, thanks alot mate

Harvey Sewdin
December 6th, 2015, 10:14 PM
That is one clean style, looks very nice mate :smile:

Reches
December 7th, 2015, 07:02 AM
Great theme thx Jamie ;)

steffenbrahoo
January 26th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Hi, im a bit affraid to ask this question guys :bored: .....

But i LOVEEEE this Theme!!! And probably i will keep it forever and ever installed but my question is: How ffs am i going to do this without the help of you guys?

Exactly....

Propably get this question 40000 times an hour but Would/could some of you you help me a little? I searched the internet for 1 document that holds most of the info i need to install a complete theme.

From beginning till end. Im willing and so enthousiast that i am going to click click click click click and read from dusk till dawn when i know how to.

Anyone knows were to find such document? Is that even possible?

Thank you.

I appreciate it that you guys made something this great and free to use for someone like me.
Must have been a sh*itload o work!

Keep up the good work :love:

Shemhamforash
January 26th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Anyone knows were to find such document? Is that even possible?

Use either: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70416-All-in-One-Themer-for-Windows-10-TH2-AKA-1511-AKA-10586
or http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70555-Uxstyle-and-Theme-Signature-Bypass-for-Windows-10-TH2-AKA-1511-AKA-10586
to patch your system.
The first option (All-in-One Themer) is probably the one you should use. Make sure you've updated to Windows 10 threshold 2 10586 first though. Good luck, and make a post in the relevant thread if you have problems.

steffenbrahoo
January 27th, 2016, 08:53 PM

Hi Guys!

I uploaded an image to show the progress ive made :D

Already looks a loooot better. But as you can see this newbie got stuck here in changing the theme!

My taskbar isnt finished yet

Icons i still have to fix somehow

explorer screen still has a white part in it

the corners arent rounded and still a bit square

and also i dont like the flyout menu when i click start

Do you have any more tips for me? or discription how to? Would really appreciate that. But already looks way better right? :greedy:

Greetings!!!

GOT IT TO WORK AFTER READING AND CHECKING ALL HELPFULL INFO YOU GUYS GAVE ME !!!

Thanks a lot everyone for helping me out!!

I forgot to read the most important info you gave me.

My pc looks absolutely stunning now :D

I am a very happy guy atm and i appreciate all the help and support you gave me and also for all the hours of work spent on making it possible to have an awesome pc untill doomsday :cheeky:!!

I will recommend it to everyone and share the greatness.

Talk to you soon,

A Delighted Costumer!