PDA

View Full Version : Installing Multiple Themes

mm8844
December 16th, 2015, 08:08 PM
I have a theme manually installed. When I try to install another theme, I'm ask to change folder with existing folder.
Example: extras, then the list goes on. If I try to move just the contents of said extra folder, I'm asked to replace existing contents w/ the new contents.
Lost here.

December 16th, 2015, 11:50 PM
mm8844 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/180131-mm8844) the only items you move/copy to the themes resource folder is the theme folder and the .theme file for the theme you want to install. so say i want xyz theme i would move/copy the folder named xyz and the xyz.theme file to c\windows\resources\theme. the items in the extras folder you generally just install right from the folder without moving/copying it somewhere else. now sometimes there will be files in the extras folder that you can move/copy to the location they need to goto. usually for those files there will be instructions.

mm8844
December 17th, 2015, 01:01 AM
Thanks Nude Dude. I totally get the picture now.
I'll continue to work on things. What happened was I think I may have manually installed a theme awhile back, but then found one that I really liked, Blade, and just kept that one for literally years. Thing is, I may have installed that with 7tsp.