PDA

View Full Version : Help with Airlock Theme Windows 10 TH2

MatG-DK
December 22nd, 2015, 05:07 PM
Need some help with the Airlock theme for Win 10 TH2
Please look at post #6 any help will be appreciated :)
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70532-Airlock-Windows-10-TH2-AKA-1511-AKA-10586-Only%21%21

Dark Knight
December 22nd, 2015, 05:30 PM
I am assuming you are referring to your comment "but i still have that thin blue frame when i select something??"

Unfortunately what you are referring to is a graphic which in order to change you must replace it with another graphic in the color you would like in WSB

MatG-DK
December 22nd, 2015, 05:44 PM
I am assuming you are referring to your comment "but i still have that thin blue frame when i select something??"

Unfortunately what you are referring to is a graphic which in order to change you must replace it with another graphic in the color you would like in WSB
Ahh, of course. Thank you very much :-) :-)
Now i just need to find that specific image ;-)

Mr GRiM
December 22nd, 2015, 07:02 PM
Ahh, of course. Thank you very much :-) :-)
Now i just need to find that specific image ;-)

I have just updated the theme and also included 2 new red styles, first one just has red instead of the blue images, v2 has the same but also lots of the text also changed to red.

MatG-DK
December 22nd, 2015, 07:05 PM
I have just updated the theme and also included 2 new red styles, first one just has red instead of the blue images, v2 has the same but also lots of the text also changed to red.
As always, you save my day. Big thanks Mr GRIM! :amazed: :love:

Edit: I'm soo happy..
I keep switcing between the Red Airlock and Red V2, they are both soo sweet that i can't decide wich one is better?
:greedy: :laughing:

Mr GRIM, you are the real Santa!!..
:happy: Again, many thanks for all your hard work. Much appreciated :Peace: :Smile:

And of course also Big thanks to Gor17981 for this amazing theme!!