my Token Light 7tsp pack because it takes about 15 minutes
to install.I finally had some time to cut it down in size and
package it as an iPack.
This pack is a little different than most Windows 10 packs
it includes a One Drive icon,most packs I see for Windows 8\10
don't have this.
Also I included a .reg file that redirects the Quick Access icon
to the old Favorites icon.Once you run this whatever icon pack
you use will change the Quick Access icon too.
Before running the .reg file you will need to
take ownership of the following key:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{679f85cb-0220-4080-b29b-5540cc05aab6}\DefaultIcon
The easiest way ,is to use RegOwnershipEx (http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.210)
I can't say the same for
One Drive,the pack must include icon 1043 in it's imageres files.

The icons used in this pack were created by brsev and
can be found here http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Token-128429570

December 26th, 2015, 06:37 PM
gsw953 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/178470-gsw953) thanks for doing this. guys the 7tsp / 7-zip token icon packs are on the forum as well. please remember before installing this to remove any previous ipacks and or any 7tsp icon pack.

mike 59
December 26th, 2015, 09:08 PM
thanks for sharring this:peace::happy:

mike 59
August 22nd, 2016, 09:38 PM
thanks for sharing gsw953:Smile::peace:

gsw953
August 22nd, 2016, 10:24 PM
thanks for sharing gsw953:Smile::peace:
I am doing an update to this pack that should be out later this week,more icons will get changed and a few have been changed out

Wolfy
September 24th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Do you use the fat or thin folder icons in this pack? I love the set but I really can't stand the look of the fat folders in explorer.

Shemhamforash
September 24th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Do you use the fat or thin folder icons in this pack? I love the set but I really can't stand the look of the fat folders in explorer.

If it helps I used this pack in the screenshot here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/72481-Chameleon-for-Windows-10-Anniversary-Update-aka-Redstone-One :Peace:

Wolfy
September 24th, 2016, 05:02 PM
If it helps I used this pack in the screenshot here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/72481-Chameleon-for-Windows-10-Anniversary-Update-aka-Redstone-One :Peace:

Looks like the skinny folders but they look kinda blurry. Also your download folder uses the fat folder icon for some reason.

Shemhamforash
September 24th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Looks like the skinny folders but they look kinda blurry. Also your download folder uses the fat folder icon for some reason.

I agree, I'm not sure why the folder is blurry, I reinstalled this pack and the blurry folder only seems to appear in "Tiles" in "This PC" view. Here are a few screenshots where you can see it's only in This PC where the icon appears blurry. Maybe gsw953 can fix this problem when he gets around to updating the pack

Wolfy
September 24th, 2016, 09:49 PM
I agree, I'm not sure why the folder is blurry, I reinstalled this pack and the blurry folder only seems to appear in "Tiles" in "This PC" view. Here are a few screenshots where you can see it's only in This PC where the icon appears blurry. Maybe gsw953 can fix this problem when he gets around to updating the pack

Ahh ok, that's perfect. Thanks for the help!

gsw953
September 24th, 2016, 11:19 PM

I can't remember where those folder icons came from but when I post the update I will change them to something clearer

Wolfy
September 25th, 2016, 05:04 AM
I have the old one installed now and it looks great! Other than the blurry thing my only issue is that for some reason some folders have this strange white shadow and others do not even though they seem to be the exact same kind of folder icon. Here is a picture of the issue with two folders side by side....
http://s16.postimg.org/bw3p47vc5/wut.png

If possible could you remove the shadow in the update and post here when the update is made? Thanks very much as always for your time and effort, you rock!

Wolfy
October 16th, 2016, 10:59 PM
I can't remember where those folder icons came from but when I post the update I will change them to something clearer

Any eta on when the update might happen?

gsw953
October 16th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Any eta on when the update might happen?
Soon,I was working on it a bit earlier today but now that the new version of Aeroglass(1.5.1)
allows Blackglass Enhanced to work properly again in Anniversary Update I got
sidetracked fine tuning this theme :)

October 17th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Soon,I was working on it a bit earlier today but now that the new version of Aeroglass(1.5.1)
allows Blackglass Enhanced to work properly again in Anniversary Update I got
sidetracked fine tuning this theme :)

hey gsw (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/178470-gsw953) so does 1.5.1 install with no fuss/no muss? are we back to straight up install it and not play with it to get working right?

gsw953
October 17th, 2016, 12:27 AM
hey gsw (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/178470-gsw953) so does 1.5.1 install with no fuss/no muss? are we back to straight up install it and not play with it to get working right?
Yes no issues,just downloaded the 1.5.1 .exe version and installed over top of the 1.5 version I already had installed.I didn't have to do anything
else,even my Aeroglass GUI settings stayed the same.

October 17th, 2016, 12:59 AM
gsw (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/178470-gsw953) thanks for the info, it's much appreciated.

Nimbi
October 24th, 2016, 02:29 AM

Everyone always asks what icon pack I use,I have never posted
my Token Light 7tsp pack because it takes about 15 minutes
to install.I finally had some time to cut it down in size and
package it as an iPack.
This pack is a little different than most Windows 10 packs
it includes a One Drive icon,most packs I see for Windows 8\10
don't have this.
Also I included a .reg file that redirects the Quick Access icon
to the old Favorites icon.Once you run this whatever icon pack
you use will change the Quick Access icon too.
Before running the .reg file you will need to
take ownership of the following key:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{679f85cb-0220-4080-b29b-5540cc05aab6}\DefaultIcon
The easiest way ,is to use RegOwnershipEx (http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.210)
I can't say the same for
One Drive,the pack must include icon 1043 in it's imageres files.

The icons used in this pack were created by brsev and
can be found here http://brsev.deviantart.com/art/Token-128429570

Is the full version you said takes 15 minutes to install compatible with Windows 10? If so can you please post it as an iPack? I don't mind the lengthy install time, but I really love this rendition of the Token Light iPack and would love to be able to use the complete version if it's ok with you.

Wolfy
October 24th, 2016, 02:37 AM
Is the full version you said takes 15 minutes to install compatible with Windows 10? If so can you please post it as an iPack? I don't mind the lengthy install time, but I really love this rendition of the Token Light iPack and would love to be able to use the complete version if it's ok with you.

I feel the same! Also an updated version is about to be released.

gsw953
October 24th, 2016, 02:44 AM
The 7tsp version is included in this theme http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/63666-Minimal-Blue-a-VC-exclusive
I see no reason why it shouldn't work on Windows 10,I will test it when I get time or maybe someone with a virtual install could test it
The new version included in http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/74020-Consolidated-for-Windows-10-Anniversary-Update is pretty complete also

gsw953
October 24th, 2016, 03:14 AM
I feel the same! Also an updated version is about to be released.
That reminds me,are there any icons missing now that you feel should be included in the new pack?

Nimbi
October 24th, 2016, 03:21 AM
That reminds me,are there any icons missing now that you feel should be included in the new pack?

Maybe add the shell32 buttons? Manual attempts seem to be failing for me, lol. I've tried clearing my icon cache but no change [if it has to be put into a separate pack than plz do when you have time].

Also, perhaps some browser buttons [Firefox and Google Chrome at the least]. Can't think of anything else.

gsw953
October 24th, 2016, 03:34 AM
Maybe add the shell32 buttons? Manual attempts seem to be failing for me, lol. I've tried clearing my icon cache but no change [if it has to be put into a separate pack than plz do when you have time].

Also, perhaps some browser buttons [Firefox and Google Chrome at the least]. Can't think of anything else.
The shell32 icons can't be added through iPack but I think I can use the installer I made for this project http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/61964-Ice-Storm-MUI-Side-Images
and convert it to work,I just have to find it ,that was a long time ago.lol

Wolfy
October 24th, 2016, 03:35 AM

idk if it is possible or not but theming the ie icon by default would be nice, as is we have to add it to the list of startmenu programs and change the shortcut icon to make it look different.
Also I would really like to have all the control panel icons themed just because it looks strange pulling up the control panel and having them mixed.
The winver icon.
Maybe the timedate cpl if possible?
Something I like to do is replace the shortcut arrow with a clear png/ico file so that way the shortcut arrow is removed but still counts as activated (if you remove the shortcut arrow icon entirely it causes some issues).

gsw953
October 24th, 2016, 04:10 AM
idk if it is possible or not but theming the ie icon by default would be nice, as is we have to add it to the list of startmenu programs and change the shortcut icon to make it look different.
Also I would really like to have all the control panel icons themed just because it looks strange pulling up the control panel and having them mixed.
The winver icon.
Maybe the timedate cpl if possible?
Something I like to do is replace the shortcut arrow with a clear png/ico file so that way the shortcut arrow is removed but still counts as activated (if you remove the shortcut arrow icon entirely it causes some issues).
I will see what I can do.I want all the Control Panel icons done too,that is actually why it is taking so long.I am making most of them from scratch

October 24th, 2016, 10:35 AM
removing the shortcut arrow does not cause any problems

Nimbi
October 24th, 2016, 09:48 PM
I just thought of something. Along with the icons i mentioned before, a wmp icon would also be cool.

Wolfy
October 26th, 2016, 08:19 PM
One other thing that really upsets me is the skype folder in C:\Program Files (x86) is a custom windows skype folder so it still uses the manila icon. I think it shouldn't be too hard to take the existing token skype icon and put it inside a light folder to make a themed version of this folder.

Nimbi
October 27th, 2016, 12:07 AM
How's the iPack coming along gsw?

gsw953
October 27th, 2016, 02:33 AM
How's the iPack coming along gsw?
No progress yet this week,I probably won't have time to work on it until the weekend

Nimbi
October 27th, 2016, 04:26 AM
No progress yet this week,I probably won't have time to work on it until the weekend

ah, ok.

Nimbi
December 5th, 2016, 06:15 AM
Sup gsw.

Any news on the progress of the complete Token iPack? Looking forward to being able to use it. :Peace:

Nimbi
December 23rd, 2016, 09:35 PM
My OneDrive navigation pane icon won't change. I've checked the icon in the actual user location and it changes fine, for some reason the navigation pane icon refuses to change. My thought is that it might be redirecting to the wrong area, but I have no idea which area of the registry deals with the OneDrive nav pane icons. Can someone plz send me a .reg file to redirect the OneDrive navigation pane icons to the icon used by this iPack? I'm on a 64-bit system if that helps any.

gsw953
December 23rd, 2016, 10:03 PM
My OneDrive navigation pane icon won't change. I've checked the icon in the actual user location and it changes fine, for some reason the navigation pane icon refuses to change. My thought is that it might be redirecting to the wrong area, but I have no idea which area of the registry deals with the OneDrive nav pane icons. Can someone plz send me a .reg file to redirect the OneDrive navigation pane icons to the icon used by this iPack? I'm on a 64-bit system if that helps any.
Yes,I noticed that a couple of days ago,working on a solution now

The bigger issue is now it has that green check mark thing is added to it.
I have found where these are I'm working to get them to change

Nimbi
December 24th, 2016, 04:36 AM
Yes,I noticed that a couple of days ago,working on a solution now

The bigger issue is now it has that green check mark thing is added to it.
I have found where these are I'm working to get them to change

Ooooh k. Thanks for the response. Thb, I was thinking the problem was on my end, lol. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :Peace:

gezortenplotz
April 16th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Hey guys, i've a little problem here.
whatever icon pack i install (iPack or 7tsp) the network link in explorer doesn't work anymore. nothing happens when clicking the icon.
happened with 1607 and now with 1703, too.
Can anyone help, please?

April 17th, 2017, 12:54 AM
Hey guys, i've a little problem here.
whatever icon pack i install (iPack or 7tsp) the network link in explorer doesn't work anymore. nothing happens when clicking the icon.
happened with 1607 and now with 1703, too.
Can anyone help, please?

try the new pack. just browse gsw953's threads and you'll find it.

YingYang
May 18th, 2017, 08:48 PM
can you add the folowing icons
zip
rar
kladblok

gsw953
May 19th, 2017, 12:09 PM
zip
rar
kladblok

Here is zip and rar
77716 77717

but I do not know what kladblok is

YingYang
May 28th, 2017, 11:53 AM
zip
rar
kladblok

how to add this to youre iconpack installer can you help me

gsw953
May 28th, 2017, 12:17 PM
how to add this to youre iconpack installer can you help me
You can easily change them without adding them to the iconpack using this
program http://frank1n.deviantart.com/art/RAR-Iconer-Change-WinRAR-and-7-Zip-Icons-518841299

YingYang
May 28th, 2017, 07:15 PM
i want it to ad it to youre iconpack installer so when i want it to install on a fress windows install
kan you help me with that

i like your icons

gsw953
May 28th, 2017, 07:58 PM
i want it to ad it to youre iconpack installer so when i want it to install on a fress windows install
kan you help me with that

i like your icons
Oh,sorry I can't add it to the pack as I don't use Winrar,you will have to add it yourself here is a link
to the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX3hy9zJYDs

ok,i have winrar installed now,so let me know if you still need this done

poweredbyostx
August 25th, 2017, 11:24 AM
thanks for great work :D

scoobysnackz
October 8th, 2017, 04:46 PM
just installed and looks awesome !! super job here gsw, big big thanks buddy