PDA

View Full Version : Change Progress Bar Color

matiasht
December 26th, 2015, 03:56 PM
Hi guys is there any way to change the progress bar color to blue? maybe some app or reg tweak?

Agelyk
December 26th, 2015, 04:41 PM
you do not need any app, just change the part that you want to change in WSB ↓↓

Graph:

Gray and White border: Progress > TransparentBar > Device Storage Background
Blue lines: Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Task Manager > Performance Charts > Copy > Grid
Pink edge: Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Task Manager > Performance Charts > Copy > Transfer Speed Border
Purple fill: Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Task Manager > Performance Charts > Copy > Transfer Speed Fill
Red line: Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Task Manager > Performance Charts > Copy > Transfer Speed Progress Border
Yellow fill: Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Task Manager > Performance Charts > Copy > Transfer Speed Top Fill
White background: Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOWCOLOR:COLOR
Black text and line: Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOWTEXT:COLOR

Panel:

Pale Green: Explorer & Shell > Shell > TaskDialog > PrimaryPanel
Red line: Explorer & Shell > Shell > TaskDialog > ControlPane
Black text: Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOWTEXT:COLOR
Blue text: Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > HOTTRACKING:COLOR

Pause button: Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Pause > Button
Close button: Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Copy Close > Button

(This is the same chart view for when you drag/drop move files and when you delete certain files too)

(Also you can change the opacity of the Performance Chart fillcolors by changing their ALPHALEVEL:INT values (0 is transparent to 255 which is opaque)

​I found the help the WSB forum by 3am

matiasht
December 26th, 2015, 05:30 PM
I just wanted to change the color of progress bar in my current theme, this looks too much complicated

Agelyk
December 26th, 2015, 05:53 PM
tell me the progress bar that you need to change the color (choose 1 or 2)

if you choose option 1 or 2 also need to go Style builder and change parameters (either edit an image or a property "Fill Color" to fill the progress bar)

matiasht
December 26th, 2015, 07:06 PM
tell me the progress bar that you need to change the color (choose 1 or 2)

if you choose option 1 or 2 also need to go Style builder and change parameters (either edit an image or a property "Fill Color" to fill the progress bar)

It would be 1 and 2, to a blue color

Agelyk
December 26th, 2015, 07:23 PM
change:
to 1: Buttons,Boxes,Controls> Progressbars > normal> fill -edit this image
to 2: Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Windows 8 (For Testing Purposes Only) > Task Manager > Performance Charts > Copy > Transfer Speed Top Fill