PDA

View Full Version : Explorer image background

freak69ize
January 8th, 2016, 12:37 PM
@Mr Grim Hey mate.. where are you putting the image for folder background in Win8.1? Thanks

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=71972&stc=1

Mr GRiM
January 8th, 2016, 03:07 PM
@Mr Grim Hey mate.. where are you putting the image for folder background in Win8.1? Thanks

if your using my custom class maps you will find it at Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Folder background

freak69ize
January 8th, 2016, 03:59 PM
if your using my custom class maps you will find it at Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Folder background

That background comes from that little image?? hahaha can barely see it! Thanks mate

Mr GRiM
January 8th, 2016, 04:07 PM
No worries, here is a style hack as well if you want to add a glyph image to overlay the background, replace the image with one of your choosing, it will scale with the window depending on the size of the image you use.

freak69ize
January 8th, 2016, 04:17 PM
No worries, here is a style hack as well if you want to add a glyph image to overlay the background, replace the image with one of your choosing, it will scale with the window depending on the size of the image you use.

You ever have a problem with the msstlye disappearing after using WSB? Just had mine disappear... its not in the hud folder.... but its still applied. Is there a way i can save that in wsb?

Mr GRiM
January 8th, 2016, 04:21 PM
You ever have a problem with the msstlye disappearing after using WSB? Just had mine disappear... its not in the hud folder.... but its still applied. Is there a way i can save that in wsb?

I have had problems with it being corrupted when saving and sometimes the shell folder disappearing, retrieve it from C:\ProgramData\Windows Style Builder\Testing you will need to rename it back to the original name.

freak69ize
January 8th, 2016, 04:31 PM
I have had problems with it being corrupted when saving and sometimes the shell folder disappearing, retrieve it from C:\ProgramData\Windows Style Builder\Testing you will need to rename it back to the original name.

Thanks... thought i was gonna have to do that all over. lol