PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Mode change colors

aetherminous
February 13th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Hi using sleep mode change colors from the theme. Is it possibile to fix it?

MatG-DK
February 15th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Is has something to do with UxStyle only affects memory.
I'm not sure, but i have exact same problem with every theme ;-)

Dark Knight
February 15th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Hi using sleep mode change colors from the theme. Is it possibile to fix it?

Got this from Mr. Grim a while back, I used to have the same problem on Windows 8.1 ...........

Getting rid of white areas in themes after coming out of lock or sleep in Windows 8.1

Windows 8 loads defaults from [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\DefaultColors] after every lock/sleep/hibernate.
Make a backup of that key, take ownership of it, and then delete that whole key (defualtcolors).
Then you wont have a problem.

Don't worry, it works on Windows 10 too :Peace:

aetherminous
February 15th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Thank You Dark Knight it works.

Dark Knight
February 15th, 2016, 02:06 PM
No problem, glad I could be of some help. I know how obnoxious something as trivial as that can be.

MatG-DK
February 15th, 2016, 02:28 PM
No problem, glad I could be of some help. I know how obnoxious something as trivial as that can be.

Awesome trick there Dark Knight
I've been asking about this before and this was the answer i was referring to:

This only happens for me when I'm using Uxstyle,and not when I use a file based theme patcher
so I always just thought Uxstyle was not staying in the memory properly

I would add I still feel Uxstyle is a safer way to patch your system even with the odd bug
it is better than having an update black screen your system as can happen with other
theme patchers

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70242-White-color-sometimes
:whistle:

Well anyway, this works perfect !!! Thank You so much Dark Knight....and Mr GRiM
:peace:

Mcgryver
June 17th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Got this from Mr. Grim a while back, I used to have the same problem on Windows 8.1 ...........

Getting rid of white areas in themes after coming out of lock or sleep in Windows 8.1

Windows 8 loads defaults from [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\DefaultColors] after every lock/sleep/hibernate.
Make a backup of that key, take ownership of it, and then delete that whole key (defualtcolors).
Then you wont have a problem.

Don't worry, it works on Windows 10 too :Peace:

This is my first time in Virtual Customs.....Such an amazing community....without this forum I think World Of Windows Customization would be in total chaos.....
@Dark Night.......U truly are a lifesaver.....I went as far as to install Windows 8.1 in virtual box to fix this issue but it failed.......but then suddenly I remembered Virtual customs......truly Great Minds do illuminate this place.......such ecstasy!!! :crying::crying: