PDA

View Full Version : Hud Evolution Yellow

freak69ize
February 24th, 2016, 04:19 AM
With permission of Mr Grim... Hud Evolution Yellow for Windows 10 TH2 AKA 1511

You will have to use the disable immersive mode for right click menu if you want it
to look like the original. There is a registry hack included to do this.. just right click
and merge.. then reboot.. all other tools to make it look like Hud Evolution can be
found in Mr Grims thread. None of this is my work... all i did was take a lil time to
recolor it and port it to Win10 in which Grim already made it easy to do so.. so
all credit to him please

Font for taskbar clock in attachments. Unzip and right click on neuropol.ttf and click install

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=72415&stc=1
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=72420&stc=1

freak69ize
February 24th, 2016, 04:35 AM
Oops.. screenshot has machines taskbar but i replaced it with original

Nimbi
February 24th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Hello, I'm having a couple slight issues with this theme. The button for hidden notification tray items is partially hidden by the notification tray. and the start menu is kinda off a bit as well. Here are some screenshots for reference.

I probably should've noticed the issue with the hidden notification tray items button before downloading this theme since it's also showing up in your screenshots, lol. Also, the sound pack included with this theme didn't apply when I copied the theme into the c:\windows\resources\themes area. (I'm using UxThemePatcher, so the UxStyle method MrGRiM mentioned doesn't apply to the UxThemePatcher method)

freak69ize
February 24th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Hello, I'm having a couple slight issues with this theme. The button for hidden notification tray items is partially hidden by the notification tray. and the start menu is kinda off a bit as well. Here are some screenshots for reference.

I probably should've noticed the issue with the hidden notification tray items button before downloading this theme since it's also showing up in your screenshots, lol. Also, the sound pack included with this theme didn't apply when I copied the theme into the c:\windows\resources\themes area. (I'm using UxThemePatcher, so the UxStyle method MrGRiM mentioned doesn't apply to the UxThemePatcher method)

The system tray icon even happens with the original Hud Evo Blue.. its a big icon really. Try disabling a few a few things like power icon and keyboard and reboot. I see nothing wrong with the start menu.. remember you have a smaller screen resolution then most ppl. I use a 40 inch tv for my win10 pc. lol and as for the cursors and sounds.. you can either enable hud evolution blue version and save sounds and cursors.. then apply with this theme.. or edit the theme file and just put Yellow at the end where you see Evolution.. its not hard bud. I tried to before i uploaded but the theme file wouldnt save with notepad... so i downloaded notepad+ and was gonna do it later. Ive ported over 10 themes for 10 now.. some im waiting for permission to post.. some need a lil bit of work. These are small things.. i dont see them as a deal breaker seeing theres not much for 10 yet. have a nice night mate :)

freak69ize
February 24th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Cursors and Sounds will now apply when you click theme. Tray notification icon changed to hud launch's because evolution's was to big. Please redownload.. thanks

Nimbi
February 24th, 2016, 09:59 AM
The system tray icon even happens with the original Hud Evo Blue.. its a big icon really. Try disabling a few a few things like power icon and keyboard and reboot. I see nothing wrong with the start menu.. remember you have a smaller screen resolution then most ppl. I use a 40 inch tv for my win10 pc. lol and as for the cursors and sounds.. you can either enable hud evolution blue version and save sounds and cursors.. then apply with this theme.. or edit the theme file and just put Yellow at the end where you see Evolution.. its not hard bud. I tried to before i uploaded but the theme file wouldnt save with notepad... so i downloaded notepad+ and was gonna do it later. Ive ported over 10 themes for 10 now.. some im waiting for permission to post.. some need a lil bit of work. These are small things.. i dont see them as a deal breaker seeing theres not much for 10 yet. have a nice night mate :)

ok, so i hooked my comp up to my tv to see if it was the resolution causing the start menu issue. Seems the issue persists on 1920x1080 resolution as well. However I discovered that no matter which resolution im on, setting the start menu icons to large makes the issue go away. Only one problem, i hate large icons in anything lol. Hopefully someone may know a fix for that, lol.

Cursors and Sounds will now apply when you click theme. Tray notification icon changed to hud launch's because evolution's was to big. Please redownload.. thanks

This is indeed better. Sound and cursors now apply automatically with this one. Start menu issue still persists, though.

February 24th, 2016, 12:23 PM
freak69ize (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/201075-freak69ize) this looks great. please edit your thread title to reflect what build of 10 this is for. thanks

Dark Knight
February 24th, 2016, 02:48 PM

The flyout tray button has to be exported from the theme, resized then reimported to the theme. Disabling programs will not help you as I had the same problem on the HUD Machine White series, so I just resized them and they are no longer a problem.

If I remember correctly the Flyout Tray button is about 50 px wide, it needs to be resized down to 35 px to appear and work normal.

freak69ize
February 24th, 2016, 08:35 PM
freak69ize (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/201075-freak69ize) this looks great. please edit your thread title to reflect what build of 10 this is for. thanks

Oops my bad.. will fix

freak69ize
February 24th, 2016, 08:59 PM
The flyout tray button has to be exported from the theme, resized then reimported to the theme. Disabling programs will not help you as I had the same problem on the HUD Machine White series, so I just resized them and they are no longer a problem.

If I remember correctly the Flyout Tray button is about 50 px wide, it needs to be resized down to 35 px to appear and work normal.

Had to go all the way down to 27 px wide on Hud Evo. Will try this on the yellow version when i get off work tonight. Thanks mate

Dark Knight
February 24th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Had to go all the way down to 27 px wide on Hud Evo. Will try this on the yellow version when i get off work tonight. Thanks mate

I wouldn't doubt it being as the buttons on the regular versions of HUD are slightly bigger than the ones on the HUD Machine White series. :peace:

I whish someone would do a nice crimson or garnet color HUD, you know not quite RED red but just red enough to be easy on the eyes, I've always found really red themes too hard on the eyes.

Nimbi
February 25th, 2016, 03:41 AM
I just spotted something I should've noticed before, lol. For some odd reason, the fonts for this theme aren't applying to the system clock.

I'm not sure what's causing this. But, I would appreciate a fix for it if there is one, lol. (also some matching timedate.cpl files to go with this theme. I use the old timedate.cpl interface since the new windows 10 one is such bs, lol.) I also nticed this theme uses the HUD Machine Blue icons. Personally, I think it would look a lot better if it used the HUD Machine Yellow icons. Especially since the HUD Machine Yellow iPack doesn't seem to change the icons of which are themed by this themes imageres file.

freak69ize
February 25th, 2016, 07:25 AM
I just spotted something I should've noticed before, lol. For some odd reason, the fonts for this theme aren't applying to the system clock.

I'm not sure what's causing this. But, I would appreciate a fix for it if there is one, lol. (also some matching timedate.cpl files to go with this theme. I use the old timedate.cpl interface since the new windows 10 one is such bs, lol.) I also nticed this theme uses the HUD Machine Blue icons. Personally, I think it would look a lot better if it used the HUD Machine Yellow icons. Especially since the HUD Machine Yellow iPack doesn't seem to change the icons of which are themed by this themes imageres file.

Bear in mind that i recolored this theme for my own personal use for W8.1 about two months ago.. then i ported it to W10 about 1 week ago. Bear in mind also that im not a master themer like Mr Grim and some of the others here at VC. I didnt recolor the imageres icons because i dont know how to recolor .ico files in photoshop. Surely you can find a timedate.cpl to match. Fix for the font is simple.. http://www.dafont.com/neuropol.font .... download and install. I wanted to share the themes ive ported because there isnt a whole lot for Win10... im not a master at this so quit nitpicking.. lol

Hunk_4TH
March 1st, 2016, 06:59 AM
Thanks so much for porting this! Can you port the green version as well?

freak69ize
March 1st, 2016, 10:51 AM
Thanks so much for porting this! Can you port the green version as well?

The green version is from the machine series which are paid themes.. i cant do those. sorry. I did port hud apocalypse which im just ironing out some bugs. Will upload it as soon as im done. Ive also got permission to do any of Razorsedge's themes. Will be uploading Cyberfox and Magnum for TH2 soon also

Hunk_4TH
March 1st, 2016, 08:54 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about them being paid themes. I'm gladly pay for the green one if MrGrim ports it sometime. And sweet I'm looking forward to those!