PDA

View Full Version : Magnum for Windows 10 TH2 AKA 1511

freak69ize
March 3rd, 2016, 07:22 AM
Here it is.. Magnum for Windows 10 TH2 Aka 1511
Thanks to Razorsedge for the theme and letting me port it to Win10

There is a registry hack to disable the Win10 immersive menu..
All i did was take time to port it for W10.. for those that were requesting
this theme.. sorry for the wait... Enjoy

Thanks to Shemhamforash the following has been fixed or added

-Caption buttons have had a bugfix. They should now appear like the Windows 7 theme using default system metrics.

-Added the theme's Reflection Image for transparent backgrounds using Aero Glass GUI.
-Added the timedate.cpl

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=72642&stc=1
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=73873&stc=1

UsualSuspect
March 3rd, 2016, 05:57 PM
You are the man ! Thanx a lot for that one too :)

Edit: I have a problem with your 2 last ports. i am using Uxstyle and Theme Signature Bypass btw.

Edit:2 Thanx, with the new files you send me, works perfectly now!

freak69ize
March 3rd, 2016, 07:26 PM

Edit: I have a problem with your 2 last ports. Btw i am using Uxstyle and Theme Signature Bypass btw.

I get this problem sometimes testing themes in WSB. I just woke up.. let me wake up a lil and ill look into this

UsualSuspect
March 3rd, 2016, 07:30 PM
I get this problem sometimes testing themes in WSB. I just woke up.. let me wake up a lil and ill look into this

Of course, take your time ! No rush :D

MatG-DK
March 3rd, 2016, 08:27 PM

Edit: I have a problem with your 2 last ports. Btw i am using Uxstyle and Theme Signature Bypass btw.

I got same issue here also.. Aero Glass installed and using UxThemePatcher Method

UsualSuspect
March 3rd, 2016, 08:33 PM
I got same issue here also.. Aero Glass installed and using UxThemePatcher Method

He will upload the new one probably. He send me the files already and it's works like a charm :)

freak69ize
March 3rd, 2016, 08:43 PM

Try it now plz

MatG-DK
March 3rd, 2016, 08:49 PM
Try it now plz
Works fine now :)

freak69ize
March 3rd, 2016, 08:57 PM
Works fine now :)

Hey would you do me a favor? Switch to default theme.. open Magnum folder in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes and rename Magnum.msstlye to Magnum1.msstlye and then unzip this one and drop it into Magnum folder and then try the theme

http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=72644&stc=1

MatG-DK
March 3rd, 2016, 09:02 PM
Hey would you do me a favor? Switch to default theme.. open Magnum folder in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes and rename Magnum.msstlye to Magnum1.msstlye and then unzip this one and drop it into Magnum folder and then try the theme

Just did, and did not notice any difference.. It works just fine.. Something special i should look after?

freak69ize
March 3rd, 2016, 09:05 PM
Just did, and did not notice any difference.. It works just fine.. Something special i should look after?

The background in explorer is different.. the original as Razor made it was a grey blue sorta color.. i put a background image in it to look more dark and fancy. lol

MatG-DK
March 3rd, 2016, 09:09 PM
The background in explorer is different.. the original as Razor made it was a grey blue sorta color.. i put a background image in it to look more dark and fancy. lol
Sometimes its difficult to know what to look for.. hehe.. But now i see and i like the last one better :) :)

Edit: Wait, i like the darkest one.. Not sure if its the last or the original by Razor?? :D

freak69ize
March 3rd, 2016, 09:23 PM
Sometimes its difficult to know what to look for.. hehe.. But now i see and i like the last one better :) :)

Edit: Wait, i like the darkest one.. Not sure if its the last or the original by Razor?? :D

The dark one is the one i modified

UsualSuspect
March 3rd, 2016, 09:32 PM

i try it too but not work for me :( and i like much more the darkest one !

freak69ize
March 3rd, 2016, 09:38 PM
i try it too but not work for me :( and i like much more the darkest one !

I thought you said it was working fine now

UsualSuspect
March 3rd, 2016, 09:45 PM
I thought you said it was working fine now

i mean the backround, i want it more darker like your screenshot you post it the past minutes !

freak69ize
March 3rd, 2016, 09:46 PM
i mean the backround, i want it more darker like your screenshot you post it the past minutes !

Thats the one i had you download earlier.. you already have it. lol

UsualSuspect
March 3rd, 2016, 09:49 PM
Thats the one i had you download earlier.. you already have it. lol

lol i did restart and it's ok now. Thanx hahaha :P

freak69ize
March 3rd, 2016, 09:51 PM
Edit: you beat me.. Plz delete this ;-)

Yes.. the last zip file was original theme by Razor. If you want the dark one.. rename it back to Magnum.msstlye

WolverineKAT
March 21st, 2016, 07:19 AM
That's a another awesome creation bro freak69ize (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/201075-freak69ize) !! :Smile:

mike 59
April 9th, 2016, 09:08 PM
thanks freakiize for your hard work on this great theme:Peace:

red-in
April 19th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Thanks broter!
:cheeky:

freak69ize
April 23rd, 2016, 11:04 PM
Right click menu on start menu is now fixed for Magnum. Plz download again

Shemhamforash
May 30th, 2016, 04:51 AM

This is Freak69ize theme import with one bug fix

-Caption buttons have had a bugfix. They should now appear like the Windows 7 theme using default system metrics.

-Added the theme's Reflection Image for transparent backgrounds using Aero Glass GUI.
-Added the timedate.cpl

freak69ize
May 30th, 2016, 02:19 PM

This is Freak69ize theme import with one bug fix

-Added the timedate.cpl

Awesome.. how did you fix the caption buttons if i may ask? Im going to download this and put it in the OP with creds

Shemhamforash
May 30th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Awesome.. how did you fix the caption buttons if i may ask? Im going to download this and put it in the OP with creds

Thanks man, with your permission I can try with more of your themes by Razorsedge to fix the caption buttons. But you can also try yourself I made style hacks from the caption buttons in Nightshade Rosewood and then changed the content and sizing margins (it's a lot of trial and error).

freak69ize
October 12th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Thanks man, with your permission I can try with more of your themes by Razorsedge to fix the caption buttons. But you can also try yourself I made style hacks from the caption buttons in Nightshade Rosewood and then changed the content and sizing margins (it's a lot of trial and error).

So i finally got Magnum updated to RS1 but the explore frames turn grey when i click on desktop. Im using latest Areo glass for RS1. Should i wait for Grim to update installer?

mike 59
October 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
really nice theme thanks for all your hard work in porting it:Smile::peace:

Shemhamforash
October 12th, 2016, 10:03 PM
So i finally got Magnum updated to RS1 but the explore frames turn grey when i click on desktop. Im using latest Areo glass for RS1. Should i wait for Grim to update installer?

You just need to add a registry entry for the inactive window accent color. It is in that thread where someone was asking about v1.5.

freak69ize
October 13th, 2016, 04:34 AM
You just need to add a registry entry for the inactive window accent color. It is in that thread where someone was asking about v1.5.

Havent seen said post... wouldnt even know where to look. lol

Shemhamforash
October 13th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Havent seen said post... wouldnt even know where to look. lol

You posted in the thread right after me so I thought you'd know what I meant.
You can try this, some themes it doesn't work, a different inataller won't fix it http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/73748-aeroglass-for-win10-rs1-question?p=319142&viewfull=1#post319142

freak69ize
October 13th, 2016, 12:01 PM
You posted in the thread right after me so I thought you'd know what I meant.
You can try this, some themes it doesn't work, a different inataller won't fix it http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/73748-aeroglass-for-win10-rs1-question?p=319142&viewfull=1#post319142

Wow.. i sure did didnt i? hahaha I dont feel like messing in the registry this morning.. blah.