PDA

View Full Version : System Sidebar

THempleman
March 6th, 2016, 11:08 PM
How do I make the system sidebar black? The only program I have installed is uxstyle.72678

freak69ize
March 7th, 2016, 02:22 AM
How do I make the system sidebar black? The only program I have installed is uxstyle.72678

Looks like the shell folder is missing from the theme folder

THempleman
July 29th, 2016, 12:50 AM
I installed ONE and the side bar turned black. Why I oughtta...74554

Shemhamforash
July 29th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Looks like the shell folder is missing from the theme folder

If the shell folder is missing nothing functions at all in explorer or control panel if a new window is open.

freak69ize
July 29th, 2016, 09:57 AM
If the shell folder is missing nothing functions at all in explorer or control panel if a new window is open.

Explorer will work without the shell folder bud. Some images are not themed like details pane and navigation pane in control panel without the shell folder. as you can see you can see the shell folder is on my desktop and not in the theme folder. Give it a try

Shemhamforash
July 29th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Explorer will work without the shell folder bud. Some images are not themed like details pane and navigation pane in control panel without the shell folder. as you can see you can see the shell folder is on my desktop and not in the theme folder. Give it a try

You're right, can't remember what causes that bug where every new instance of explorer is a plain white background now...

Mr GRiM
July 29th, 2016, 01:07 PM
You're right, can't remember what causes that bug where every new instance of explorer is a plain white background now...

It's when you don't add the text property to Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ProperTree > Navigation Text if you are using one of my custom shellstyle.dll's