PDA

View Full Version : Why colors in explorer bar are different from image?

winoxy
March 16th, 2016, 06:29 PM
The images i made of NavigationButtons and MenuButtons have a background for explample RGB: 79,60,121 (same as the explorer bar). But when i test the theme this color looks slightly differnet like RGB: 78,59,120 and it looks bad because the color should be the same than the bar so its not visible. Everyone have the same problem? how do you solve it?

winoxy
March 18th, 2016, 05:55 PM
I didn't find the exact answer for the question, but in first place the reason why i make the images with the bg of the explorer bar was becuase if i didn't the borders looked very bad, i found a solution for that:

In Photoshop Save the PNG as web, select PNG-8 and in Halo select the color of the explorer bar. Done and now looks good! :)

A manual way of do this is to make a layer with the bg of the explorer bar, then select it with the other layers and "merge layers", go to select> color range> bg color> inverse selection> copy and paste into a new layer, delete old layer.

zefs
March 29th, 2016, 07:14 AM
You can also use PNG 24 (more colors) and transparency check on save for web panel

winoxy
April 3rd, 2016, 09:07 PM
You can also use PNG 24 (more colors) and transparency check on save for web panel

For me with PNG 24 i dont have the halo option, just transparency making the border pixels with opacity<100% wich is what makes it look bad