PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TV Shows?

freak69ize
March 27th, 2016, 04:29 AM
So im watching about 15 shows right now but Marvels Agents of Shield is my favorite. Are any of you guys watching this show and if so.. where do you think they're going with the Grant/Entity character?
If you have any other shows youre watching i would like to hear about them too. I dont have cable and rely on Netflix and Hulu Plus for entertainment so i am always looking for new shows worth watching.
Thanks

Shemhamforash
March 27th, 2016, 04:45 AM
I'll check out Marvels Agents of Shield I've never heard of it.
I've been watching Black Sails and Daredevil after they were mentioned in the shoutbox by Mr GRiM and The Nude Dude.
Other than that just Better Call Saul I don't have too many shows I watch now. As for where I watch them, pretty much Solarmovie and Netflix.

freak69ize
March 27th, 2016, 05:13 AM
I'll check out Marvels Agents of Shield I've never heard of it.
I've been watching Black Sails and Daredevil after they were mentioned in the shoutbox by Mr GRiM and The Nude Dude.
Other than that just Better Call Saul I don't have too many shows I watch now. As for where I watch them, pretty much Solarmovie and Netflix.

Sheild starts off kinda slow for the 1st 7 episodes but after that its awesome.. especially if you like the Avenger movies.. or pretty much any of the comics. I personally didnt get into it until after episode 10. Ikd.. give a chance and see if you like it.. im hooked in season 3 now

March 27th, 2016, 12:28 PM
freak69ize (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/201075-freak69ize) try kodi, it's sweet. just type kodi in google and it should be the first thing that pops up. i believe i did a thread here about it, if so comment in it and i'll ad some other good links. if not comment here and i'll copy my thread from teamos to here. as for shows i like:

gothem
supergirl
once upon a time
billions
csi cyber
quantico
blindspot
damien - ok so far
bates motel
orphan black

Shenpen
June 19th, 2016, 06:25 PM
If you can stil find it British show Mad Dogs is a blast!

Iceman2232
July 31st, 2016, 03:38 PM
I've always been a fan of American Dad and Family Guy. In terms of murder cases and whatnot, I prefer Criminal Minds. I mean, cmon, who doesn't agree that AJ Cook looks good? :D