PDA

View Full Version : Need some theme help

Dark Knight
March 29th, 2016, 04:52 PM
The base theme is Imperium that I got from Gor some years ago that he never completed and released. It has been some years in the making being as I have only worked on it in my spare time and only have been able to work on it more heavily recently, it is almost ready for release but need to solve a couple of problems before I do, take a look at the screens below, in the first I have been trying to move the logoff button, I have found the place in WSB where the graphic is but cannot seem move it no matter what position properties I add and in the second how to make the blurry text readable when right clicking on the start menu. Any help would be appreciated.

freak69ize
March 29th, 2016, 05:05 PM
The base theme is Imperium that I got from Gor some years ago that he never completed and released. It has been some years in the making being as I have only worked on it in my spare time and only have been able to work on it more heavily recently, it is almost ready for release but need to solve a couple of problems before I do, take a look at the screens below, in the first I have been trying to move the logoff button, I have found the place in WSB where the graphic is but cannot seem move it no matter what position properties I add and in the second how to make the blurry text readable when right clicking on the start menu. Any help would be appreciated.

Try this for text blur-- Windows & Caption Buttons > Aero > Window -- change glow intensity to below 30 . To skin the rc menu on the start menu is in Immersive Context Menu

Mr GRiM
March 29th, 2016, 06:02 PM
For the logoff button try changing the content margins in Start Menu > Panels > Aero > Top > Places List > Controls > Logoff Split Button Left/Extended

Dark Knight
March 29th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Great! all fixed up.

Would one of you guys do me a favor and test drive this theme for me before release?

freak69ize
March 29th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Great! all fixed up.

Would one of you guys do me a favor and test drive this theme for me before release?

I can do it tonight after work

Dark Knight
March 29th, 2016, 08:12 PM
I can do it tonight after work

Great, I just sent you the download link via pm:tu:

Sux
March 29th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Very nice theme. Is there any chance of being version for us who are still on 8.1?

Shemhamforash
June 20th, 2016, 01:27 AM
Lately I've been trying to get a more uniform look for the immersive context menus, there is an option using WSB to Shift+Click the Import Stylehack ImmersiveStart. You'll have to mess with it a bit, but it will be close to the original theme's graphic.