PDA

View Full Version : WindowBlinds modiy, convert or import to .msstyles

nicely
April 18th, 2016, 04:50 PM
I do not know if it's the right place for it, but was wondering if anyone knows how the process of applying themes of windowblinds work? if it creates a hidden temporary folder on system in .msstyles format or use hes own themes application system and would like to know if these themes can be modified or converted to msstyles?

April 18th, 2016, 08:22 PM
I do not know if it's the right place for it, but was wondering if anyone knows how the process of applying themes of windowblinds work? if it creates a hidden temporary folder on system in .msstyles format or use hes own themes application system and would like to know if these themes can be modified or converted to msstyles?

you'll want to do a forum search cause there is at least one thread where we discussed the possibility.

nicely
April 19th, 2016, 01:21 AM
you'll want to do a forum search cause there is at least one thread where we discussed the possibility.

Can u post link of discursion to me? cuz i didnt find anything bout it only about import msstyles to wb with skinstudio thats i alrdy know. Greatings

April 19th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Can u post link of discursion to me? cuz i didnt find anything bout it only about import msstyles to wb with skinstudio thats i alrdy know. Greatings

i said possibility not instructions. we had someone a while back ask if a .wbs theme could be hacked and ported to the style of themes made fir windows here.

Dark Knight
April 19th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Here is an option for you .........

Purchase WindowBlinds, Skin Studio comes with it which you can import WindowBlinds skins into. Take the images from the skin you imported into Skin Studio and import them into Windows Style Builder to create an .msstyle.

That is the ONLY possible way that I know of that one could port a WindowBlinds Skin over to msstyle, it would be painstaking process but it could be done.

April 19th, 2016, 01:00 PM

Purchase WindowBlinds, Skin Studio comes with it which you can import WindowBlinds skins into. Take the images from the skin you imported into Skin Studio and import them into Windows Style Builder to create an .msstyle.

That is the ONLY possible way that I know of that one could port a WindowBlinds Skin over to msstyle, it would be painstaking process but it could be done.

Dark Knight (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/199178-Dark-Knight) from what i remember in the one thread the sub files in the .wsb are proprietary files as well. i could be remembering wrong, but..... now someone needs to find that other thread and post it's link her. i'm not looking for it cause i hate most forums search engines cause typically they are worthless.

Dark Knight
April 19th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Dark Knight (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/199178-Dark-Knight) from what i remember in the one thread the sub files in the .wsb are proprietary files as well. i could be remembering wrong, but..... now someone needs to find that other thread and post it's link her. i'm not looking for it cause i hate most forums search engines cause typically they are worthless.

I'm not looking for it either dude, IMO there are not enough GOOD WindowBlind skins to even want to convert them over. Most of them are gawd awful gaudy.

April 19th, 2016, 04:06 PM
I'm not looking for it either dude, IMO there are not enough GOOD WindowBlind skins to even want to convert them over. Most of them are gawd awful gaudy.

AMEN to that.

nicely
April 19th, 2016, 07:12 PM

to get images I can export the WB skins with 7zip, but if that is the only way, will be quite difficult. thank you