PDA

View Full Version : changing logo windows 10 setup

dadine
April 24th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Hello everyone

here's a little tutorial to change the windows logo during instalation like this by default:

and after modification by changing it to:

the method and the following:
go to system32 folder obb look after WinLGDep.dll open either with or ResHacker Restorator like here on the screenshot:

Save to replace but this works only after the 2nd boot the instalation as it is in the part of non install.wim and boot.wim

Agelyk
April 24th, 2016, 01:19 PM
very useful when you get tired of seeing the ugly logo that brings "Windo $ s" by default.

dadine
April 24th, 2016, 07:27 PM
I do not know if you noticed, but when it comes to the login screen of Windows 10, we slap a blue background not necessarily very pretty ...

here's a little tutorial for editing.

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/12/29/03/92/login211.png

And of course, nothing in the Windows options for editing. Fortunately, I have the solution to hand it all to your taste!

First, visit Wallhaven you choose a nice wallpaper. Then, download this utility baptisé Windows Login Background Changer and run the GUI version (W10 Logon Changer.exe BG).

You should see this. Click I surrounded by a delicate red to pick the wallpaper that goes well:

Then you can adjust the scale of the image if it is a little twisted, then click on APPLY CHANGES to make the change. Lock your computer or restart Windows for the change to admire.

Friendly either version of MSI gaming?

Windows 10 Login Background Changer also allows only put a solid color background ...

See for yourself what you prefer ... Too bad anyway that Microsoft does not allow changing of the home screen, because when we will take a look at the website offering suggestions from users of Windows 10, this functionality is in the Top 10 applications.

then further Windows 10 Login Background Changer change and create a backup in order to have it change during the Windows installation without not having this blue screen with the one you create it in the folder as right here:

you get 2 file 1 and change the 2 nd backup

Windows.UI.Logon.pri
Windows.UI.Logon.pri.backup

Then ride your install.wim access the same folder by taking ownership and replace it with your "Windows.UI.Logon.pri" putting your picture and voila around and play.

test on my design of a Windows x64 edition 10 rog frenchy

Nimbi
May 3rd, 2016, 04:49 AM
I do not know if you noticed, but when it comes to the login screen of Windows 10, we slap a blue background not necessarily very pretty ...

here's a little tutorial for editing.

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/12/29/03/92/login211.png

And of course, nothing in the Windows options for editing. Fortunately, I have the solution to hand it all to your taste!

First, visit Wallhaven you choose a nice wallpaper. Then, download this utility baptisé Windows Login Background Changer and run the GUI version (W10 Logon Changer.exe BG).

You should see this. Click I surrounded by a delicate red to pick the wallpaper that goes well:

Then you can adjust the scale of the image if it is a little twisted, then click on APPLY CHANGES to make the change. Lock your computer or restart Windows for the change to admire.

Friendly either version of MSI gaming?

Windows 10 Login Background Changer also allows only put a solid color background ...

See for yourself what you prefer ... Too bad anyway that Microsoft does not allow changing of the home screen, because when we will take a look at the website offering suggestions from users of Windows 10, this functionality is in the Top 10 applications.

then further Windows 10 Login Background Changer change and create a backup in order to have it change during the Windows installation without not having this blue screen with the one you create it in the folder as right here:

you get 2 file 1 and change the 2 nd backup

Windows.UI.Logon.pri
Windows.UI.Logon.pri.backup

Then ride your install.wim access the same folder by taking ownership and replace it with your "Windows.UI.Logon.pri" putting your picture and voila around and play.

test on my design of a Windows x64 edition 10 rog frenchy

Unforunately, Windows 10 Logon BG Changer doesn't work on Windows 10 TH2. I would definitely be using it if it still worked. :unhappy:

Nimbi
May 3rd, 2016, 04:52 AM
Hello everyone

here's a little tutorial to change the windows logo during instalation like this by default:

and after modification by changing it to:

the method and the following:
go to system32 folder obb look after WinLGDep.dll open either with or ResHacker Restorator like here on the screenshot:

Save to replace but this works only after the 2nd boot the instalation as it is in the part of non install.wim and boot.wim

Does this still work in Windows 10 TH2 [aka v1511]

---EDIT---

Basically, can the Windows 10 boot logo still be changed using this method?

dadine
May 9th, 2016, 04:38 PM
sorry for late answer the method to change the boot logo is more complex I board already try the following method on the links but my image disappears each time

https://youtu.be/BfNw5cKY6qI

:bored:

Ray061630
October 10th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Save to replace, but this only works after 2nd start the installation as it is not in the install.wim and boot.wim part
I did as you said, but does not work, the dll is in another file?

Quasimodo
October 10th, 2016, 10:25 PM
i am not sure how you got the screen shots during boot to see the login screen, win10 1607 makes it fairly easy to change the background picture
,but your still stick with either a picture or the little white outline of a head with a circle around it, has anyone figured out a way to make it just show
the background picture and the password box? i tried applying a .png that was completely transparent and that jsut left a black circle on the screen
where the head in the circle goes. i suppose one could jsut select that area and post it as your account picture but seems like it could take a long time to get
it to match perfectly. so i was hopeing somone had figured out an easier way to get rid ofthat stupid heand in a circle lol

Quasi

newbieteamz
April 17th, 2017, 08:16 PM
how can i get theme like that?

culitastefan
October 9th, 2019, 10:03 AM
salut