PDA

View Full Version : Annihiklator light Windows 10 Theme for TH2 AKA 1511 AKA 10586 Only!!!!

nicely
April 28th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Annihiklator Light
Theme by: Mr Grim - edited and added extras by: me

Incluided
Cursors
Start Orb for sib Animated - (but alrdy have inside theme to,not animated)
Wallpapers
Time Date Clocks

Dont forgot to use SiB, OldNewExplorer, AeroGlass and Uxstyle or Uxtheme ^^ (and system metrics to fix close, max and min buttons)

freak69ize
April 28th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Looks good mate! Thanks

nicely
April 28th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Looks good mate! Thanks
Np Anytime :ashamed:

Nimbi
April 29th, 2016, 12:54 AM
Great job on this one. It looks awesome. However, I noticed the timedate.cpl file you included must've been from an older OS since it breaks the settings area for the system clock. Luckily i was able to create a fully functional timedate.cpl file via the png images you included. Here it is for ya if ya want to replace the one you included with it.

For some odd reason the website wouldn't let me upload it unless I put it into a compressed folder, lol.

Agelyk
April 29th, 2016, 01:55 AM
the edges are great, thanks to you and to Mr Grim

nicely
April 29th, 2016, 01:55 AM
Great job on this one. It looks awesome. However, I noticed the timedate.cpl file you included must've been from an older OS since it breaks the settings area for the system clock. Luckily i was able to create a fully functional timedate.cpl file via the png images you included. Here it is for ya if ya want to replace the one you included with it.

For some odd reason the website wouldn't let me upload it unless I put it into a compressed folder, lol.
ty so much, i forgot about change version :)

Nimbi
April 29th, 2016, 08:17 AM
ty so much, i forgot about change version :)

No prob, glad I could help. :Peace: