PDA

View Full Version : lmfao.. this computer is being a troll

Nimbi
May 2nd, 2016, 06:31 AM
I dunno what just happened, by for some reason my computer just automatically switched themes on me, lol. I was just sitting here chowing down on some fish 'n chips when outta the corner of my eye I see the light from my computer screen change. I looked over and the friggin thing was literally swapping themes right in front of me, lol.

I had it on the Star Trek theme and it decided to automatically switch over t the Diablo Reaper of Souls theme, lmfao. While this was happening my brain was all "Comprehension Failure - Attempting To Reboot"....

I dunno what caused my computer to automatically switch themes but it has me laughing my ass off at my reaction to it, lol.

I am definitely curious as to what may have caused that, though. If anyone can fill me in I'd be fairly intrigued. I've never seen that happen before, lmao.

My operating system is Windows 10 TH2 and I use UxThemePatcher since UxStyle disables my built in display driver and UxThemeSignatureBypass doesn't do anything on my laptop.

freak69ize
May 2nd, 2016, 07:02 AM
I dunno what just happened, by for some reason my computer just automatically switched themes on me, lol. I was just sitting here chowing down on some fish 'n chips when outta the corner of my eye I see the light from my computer screen change. I looked over and the friggin thing was literally swapping themes right in front of me, lol.

I had it on the Star Trek theme and it decided to automatically switch over t the Diablo Reaper of Souls theme, lmfao. While this was happening my brain was all "Comprehension Failure - Attempting To Reboot"....

I dunno what caused my computer to automatically switch themes but it has me laughing my ass off at my reaction to it, lol.

I am definitely curious as to what may have caused that, though. If anyone can fill me in I'd be fairly intrigued. I've never seen that happen before, lmao.

My operating system is Windows 10 TH2 and I use UxThemePatcher since UxStyle disables my built in display driver and UxThemeSignatureBypass doesn't do anything on my laptop.

Maybe youre ratted?? Some lil kids idea of fun

Nimbi
May 2nd, 2016, 07:13 AM
What's 'ratted'? If it's a hack I'll be peeved. I've already had to shut one Microsoft account down due to a hack, I'm not exactly interested in having to shut this one down and make another new one [especially since I use a windows phone as well, I went trough hell getting my phone up and running again when I had to shut down my last Microsoft account]. :worried:

freak69ize
May 2nd, 2016, 07:30 AM
What's 'ratted'? If it's a hack I'll be peeved. I've already had to shut one Microsoft account down due to a hack, I'm not exactly interested in having to shut this one down and make another new one [especially since I use a windows phone as well, I went trough hell getting my phone up and running again when I had to shut down my last Microsoft account]. :worried:

It is a remote administration tool ( R.A.T. ) people bind these to programs and crypt them so antiviruses wont catch theme. essentially it lets someone take over your computer. They can view your files.. turn your webcam on.. listen in with your microphone.. key log every key stroke you make which can give them passwords to all your sites... all kinds of things like view in real time what your doing on your computer. Nasty stuff mate. Look up on Youtube " Darkcomet in action "

Nimbi
May 2nd, 2016, 08:11 AM
It is a remote administration tool ( R.A.T. ) people bind these to programs and crypt them so antiviruses wont catch theme. essentially it lets someone take over your computer. They can view your files.. turn your webcam on.. listen in with your microphone.. key log every key stroke you make which can give them passwords to all your sites... all kinds of things like view in real time what your doing on your computer. Nasty stuff mate. Look up on Youtube " Darkcomet in action "

definitely gotta look that up. Hopefully it's just a coincidence.

May 2nd, 2016, 11:53 AM
Darkwater409 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280551-Darkwater409) i have to ask if fish n' chips is ALL you had:crying::cheeky:

Nimbi
May 2nd, 2016, 09:28 PM
Darkwater409 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280551-Darkwater409) i have to ask if fish n' chips is ALL you had:crying::cheeky:

lol, dunno, maybe someone spiked the fish :laughing: