PDA

View Full Version : Porting themes to TH2 some Listview, jumplist missing

nicely
May 9th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Hi guys, i just noticed after few days porting themes to th2, I had not paid attention of this
if any one know location pls tell me :)

alrdy tried the old ones:
Lists, menu,s & tabs > menu
StartMenu > Menu,s
StartMenu > Panels

freak69ize
May 9th, 2016, 03:44 AM
Hi guys, i just noticed after few days porting themes to th2, I had not paid attention of this

StartMenu > Menu,s
StartMenu > Panels

Its right here mate --->> Lists, Menus, & Tabs > Immersive Context Menu

freak69ize
May 9th, 2016, 11:39 AM

StartMenu > Menu,s
StartMenu > Panels

Sorry.. i thought you just wanted to theme the rc menu on the start menu. To theme all menus load whichever theme you want.. then hold down shift and click import a style hack and choose ImmersiveStart to menu style and then click test. Sometimes the rc menu on the taskbar gets messed up doing this though

nicely
May 9th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Sorry.. i thought you just wanted to theme the rc menu on the start menu. To theme all menus load whichever theme you want.. then hold down shift and click import a style hack and choose ImmersiveStart to menu style and then click test. Sometimes the rc menu on the taskbar gets messed up doing this though

applied with some bugs but i think it can be fixed :) thx

Shemhamforash
May 9th, 2016, 12:17 PM
i dont have that script ImmersiveStart

My advice would be to search the whole area of ImmersiveStart in a theme that you know for sure it's included. Then make style hacks from each section (there should be 2 or 3) and import those. I made the mistake of not theming the Win+X menu I realized after recoloring HUD Evolution, but it is in there too.

freak69ize
May 9th, 2016, 12:33 PM
You can also theme your immersive menus like in screen shot by editing a few things in immersive menu and immersive dark menu.
This is how ive been doing most of my ports

nicely
May 9th, 2016, 12:43 PM
You can also theme your immersive menus like in screen shot by editing a few things in immersive menu and immersive dark menu.
This is how ive been doing most of my ports

yay i noticed some itens missing well,Lists, Menus, & Tabs > Immersive Context Menu > PopUpSubMenu and in dark immesive to etc ... :(

i can edit something similiar only but not exatcly like in normal context menu, or proprierties are really hard different