PDA

View Full Version : Problem with adding a group icon

Nimbi
June 6th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Hello,

I created a new group called Windows 10 User, and have tried several times now to add an icon to it. Now, it applies fine, but the icon doesn't seem to show up in the preview tabs for the group. Here are some screenshots for reference.

In group view

Groups page view

I have no idea why this keeps happening and have begun to give myself a headache trying to get each image I try to show up properly [none of them show up in the menus shown in the second image]. If someone could figure out what's going wrong I would be truly grateful.

Mr GRiM
June 7th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Hello,

I created a new group called Windows 10 User, and have tried several times now to add an icon to it. Now, it applies fine, but the icon doesn't seem to show up in the preview tabs for the group. Here are some screenshots for reference.

In group view

Groups page view

I have no idea why this keeps happening and have begun to give myself a headache trying to get each image I try to show up properly [none of them show up in the menus shown in the second image]. If someone could figure out what's going wrong I would be truly grateful.

OK think I fixed it now.

Nimbi
June 7th, 2016, 08:00 AM
OK think I fixed it now.

Sweet! thanks!

Also, on a side note, do you know why the group icon doesn't center itself in the actual group page? Mind i've never actually entered other group pages so i dunno if they don't center themselves either, lol.

You can see what a mean about it not being centered in the first screenshot of my original post.

Mr GRiM
June 7th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Sweet! thanks!

Also, on a side note, do you know why the group icon doesn't center itself in the actual group page? Mind i've never actually entered other group pages so i dunno if they don't center themselves either, lol.

You can see what a mean about it not being centered in the first screenshot of my original post.

It's not auto centered, I changed the width of the social group sidebar to center it, I only did it for the VC Black style though.

Nimbi
June 7th, 2016, 10:29 AM
It's not auto centered, I changed the width of the social group sidebar to center it, I only did it for the VC Black style though.

Noice! That looks far better. Thanks. :peace: