PDA

View Full Version : Uxsyle

macacaldo
June 7th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Because almost every time you restart your computer the themes back to standard without customization. So I have to reinstall uxstyle all time is this. Can someone help me?

Mr GRiM
June 7th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Are you using the aerolite folder method or are you trying to apply themes from the theme folder using WSB?

macacaldo
June 7th, 2016, 05:06 PM
I use aerolite folder only . Some times i use WSB to test themes.

macacaldo
June 7th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Now all my themes are same exploreframe. Not change.

Dark Knight
June 7th, 2016, 07:29 PM
If you are using the aerolight method do you have the UxTheme Signature Bypass installed and secure boot turned off?

macacaldo
June 7th, 2016, 08:15 PM
I have installed UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview and secure boot off.

Dark Knight
June 7th, 2016, 08:37 PM
If you insist on using the aerolight method you need to download the UxTheme Signature Bypass, I've attached it to this post, this is an installer that Grim made, because manual installation, although is recommended is too complicated for some and I can't find the manual install instructions that I wrote not once but twice here at the moment, but this should solve your problem.

Otherwise if you do not have it installed or do not want to install it you need to move all the folders in your aerolight.msstyles folder over to your" C:\Windows\Resources\Themes" folder. You will also need to change all your .theme files from the aerolight install method to the UxStyle method, these should have come with the themes you downloaded here.

Whatever avenue you choose afterwards when completed select the theme you want from your personalization page then reboot, the theme you selected should show even after reboot.

Not having UxTheme Signature Bypass installed while using the aerolight method is why your themes change to the Windows default when you reboot.

macacaldo
June 8th, 2016, 01:25 AM
Thank you.