PDA

View Full Version : Latest build of RS1

freak69ize
June 15th, 2016, 01:21 PM
This is my explorer from latest build of RS1 with ONE installed. Notice the preview pane is there... but shouldnt be. Only happens with this theme so far

Foad
June 15th, 2016, 03:28 PM
What is your theme?

Shemhamforash
June 15th, 2016, 05:29 PM
What do you mean by it shouldn't be there? Did you deselect it from being shown in ONE settings?

freak69ize
June 15th, 2016, 05:35 PM
What is your theme?

Clone

freak69ize
June 15th, 2016, 05:42 PM
What do you mean by it shouldn't be there? Did you deselect it from being shown in ONE settings?

I thought ONE needed to be updated for the details pane to show up. It ports over but doesnt show in some themes... like the control panel images. But i see now why it wasnt showing on some of my ported themes. I missing the shell folder from some of them. lol wonder how that happened

Shemhamforash
June 15th, 2016, 05:48 PM
I thought ONE needed to be updated for the details pane to show up. It ports over but doesnt show in some themes... like the control panel images. But i see now why it wasnt showing on some of my ported themes. I missing the shell folder from some of them. lol wonder how that happened

So what happened was that it was brought to Tihiy's attention by Mr GRiM that ONE wasn't working for "custom UI files" meaning any custom backgrounds that ONE allows in cp and explorer. Tihiy then addressed this and said he "fixed that" but actually Mr GRiM pointed out it wasn't fixed after the update, even the details pane has some errors. We're all just waiting for an update for ONE otherwise it could be more complicated to allow those custom images to show, at least one other forum member has accomplished this though. As it stands right now the themes are all limited by this. Custom background images aren't showing up in explorer background either.

June 15th, 2016, 06:55 PM
This is my explorer from latest build of RS1 with ONE installed. Notice the preview pane is there... but shouldnt be. Only happens with this theme so far

the only things you have there are the navigation pane and the details pane, not the preview pane. preview pane would be on the right side.

freak69ize
June 15th, 2016, 08:48 PM
the only things you have there are the navigation pane and the details pane, not the preview pane. preview pane would be on the right side.

Yeah.. details pane is under preview pane in WSB --> Explorer & Shell > Explorer > PreviewPane > Details Background