PDA

View Full Version : TechSignSystem 1.3.1 New UI 3 Steps, Faster and Easier (Updated to RS1 14367)

nicely
June 22nd, 2016, 03:38 AM
xgWH93hdjCg

TechSignSystem 1.3.1
Updated for 14372
New Post cuz Changed name of the Tool
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/71861-TechShell32Changer-2-4-Modify-Shell32-Pane-Navigations-Windows-10?p=314395#post314395

Donate to Support my Work
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DR3A78V7ZXAWJ

Requirements:
Disable Antivirus (to make sure he not will delete tools)
Install - NetFramework 3.5 or higher
Disable UAC

Recomendations:
Do not use on future builds before i update it, it can crash your system.

Hope You All Enjoy

Shemhamforash
June 23rd, 2016, 10:22 PM
Hi, I've had the same problem twice in a row now. I had already replaced the shell32 file with a modified one and it was working fine. I wanted to change one of the images though, so I did that, but then for some reason it will not let me copy/paste the file into the System32 folder. The copying files dialog appears but nothing happens. I have backups of shell32 in that folder as a different name, but I cannot succesfully rename them. I made sure the file had a Digital Signature before attempting to copy it to the System32 folder. I'll leave my machine on for a little while in case you can tell me how to fix this machine before explorer is restarted.

Mr GRiM
June 23rd, 2016, 10:27 PM
Hi, I've had the same problem twice in a row now. I had already replaced the shell32 file with a modified one and it was working fine. I wanted to change one of the images though, so I did that, but then for some reason it will not let me copy/paste the file into the System32 folder. The copying files dialog appears but nothing happens. I have backups of shell32 in that folder as a different name, but I cannot succesfully rename them. I made sure the file had a Digital Signature before attempting to copy it to the System32 folder. I'll leave my machine on for a little while in case you can tell me how to fix this machine before explorer is restarted.
Hope this is a VM and you made a recent snapshot, I had this same thing happen, it only seems to let you alter it once, the second time you rename the shell32.dll you can no longer paste the new one or rename the old one again, next restart and your stuffed, best bet is if you can somehow run scf /scannow, but I don't think you can even launch a program, I got some message about no memory if I remember. (no pun intended)

nicely
June 23rd, 2016, 10:43 PM
Hope this is a VM and you made a recent snapshot, I had this same thing happen, it only seems to let you alter it once, the second time you rename the shell32.dll you can no longer paste the new one or rename the old one again, next restart and your stuffed, best bet is if you can somehow run scf /scannow, but I don't think you can even launch a program, I got some message about no memory if I remember. (no pun intended)

yeah for some reason windows dont let change it again only from boot CMD, im already working on new version and ill try to solve this windows bug.

nicely
June 23rd, 2016, 10:51 PM

Did u Updated windows? to 14371?

Mr GRiM
June 23rd, 2016, 10:52 PM
Yeah on the latest build

nicely
June 23rd, 2016, 11:10 PM
Yeah on the latest build

haha i Warned to not use on future builds, every new builds they restricting more and more.
but im working here, let you know when finished.

Mr GRiM
June 23rd, 2016, 11:34 PM
haha i Warned to not use on future builds, every new builds they restricting more and more.
but im working here, let you know when finished.

I had this problem with the last build, on this build I changed it only once and it all went fine, not tested out this new version of the tool though, the old one works fine for me, would rather use the old one anyway, it would also be good if this good be run in a batch file silently as well.

nicely
June 23rd, 2016, 11:47 PM
I had this problem with the last build, on this build I changed it only once and it all went fine, not tested out this new version of the tool though, the old one works fine for me, would rather use the old one anyway, it would also be good if this good be run in a batch file silently as well.

hm yeah but i found the way to fix it
i will need 2 steps and 2 restarts system, trying to not need that but thats all what i have for now
ill will inlcuid on new version and later ill try to make it easy
i just stuck in time a little cuz im working on new tool for another ocasion (im sure u all gonna like it)

Shemhamforash
June 24th, 2016, 12:19 AM

Exactly, when I only changed it once it was all good. Looks like it's being addressed though. What I liked about the new installer was it prompting the automatic install of the .NET frameworks but I did like the prior build's interface a bit better too I'd agree.

June 24th, 2016, 12:30 AM
yeah for some reason windows dont let change it again only from boot CMD, im already working on new version and ill try to solve this windows bug.

well if that's the case i suggest that you design it to set up the files to be sign, renamed, switched during a reboot. for everyone i suggest you get rollback rx or whichever program you prefer and make sure you take a image / snapshot before tinkering with this.

June 24th, 2016, 12:34 AM

if not preformed during a reboot at lease a command wind to show you what it's doing. personally i despise silent installers.

nicely
June 24th, 2016, 12:44 AM
if not preformed during a reboot at lease a command wind to show you what it's doing. personally i despise silent installers.

already fixed, gonna add restore option
then you can do how manny times you want
ill post it soon as possible

Mr GRiM
June 24th, 2016, 01:12 AM
I just want it for VM testing, so I can have it automatically patch the shell32.dll and install my icons and custom ui files in one click.

Shemhamforash
June 24th, 2016, 08:10 PM
A post with a detailed changelog is appreciated so we know for example if it works on the newest insider build nicely (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/247088-nicely).

nicely
June 24th, 2016, 08:42 PM
A post with a detailed changelog is appreciated so we know for example if it works on the newest insider build nicely (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/247088-nicely).

Sure bro alrdy working on it, just newest build they restricting more and more. and i have a newest version fixed and easiest to use but im scare a little to post
cuz i tested in 5 version builds and only 4 worked. ( maybe windows was with error ), but i dont want my tool to crash people system.
but lets see what i can do.

Shemhamforash
June 24th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Sure bro alrdy working on it, just newest build they restricting more and more. and i have a newest version fixed and easiest to use but im scare a little to post
cuz i tested in 5 version builds and only 4 worked. ( maybe windows was with error ), but i dont want my tool to crash people system.
but lets see what i can do.

No problem, I'm actually on Windows 10 build 14371 not planning on updating to 14372

Mr GRiM
June 25th, 2016, 01:10 AM
I'm on 14372 and the first tool you released is still working fine for me on this build.

June 25th, 2016, 11:25 AM
I'm on 14372 and the first tool you released is still working fine for me on this build.

you guys will still be playing with this and plenty of other things after patch tuesday next month when the new build is due to be officially released. cause i seriously doubt 14732 is the final build before then.

nicely
June 25th, 2016, 04:31 PM
you guys will still be playing with this and plenty of other things after patch tuesday next month when the new build is due to be officially released. cause i seriously doubt 14732 is the final build before then.

yeah i know, they promiss launch in July. lets see :)