PDA

View Full Version : HUD Evolution Aqua for Windows 7

Shemhamforash
July 8th, 2016, 01:26 AM
HUD Evolution Aqua for Windows 7
HUD Evolution Aqua

I hope you enjoy this premium theme, it's a recolor I did of HUD Evolution for Windows 7 by Mr GRiM.

Theme Includes

custom sound pack
custom cursors
explorer frame images
start buttons
image res icons
shell32 images
wallpapers

Theme Extras

Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Theme Credits

Mr GRiM

Sux
July 8th, 2016, 08:46 PM
very nice. Can you do that for us win 8.1 users?
I would be very grateful. :Peace:

Shemhamforash
July 8th, 2016, 08:53 PM
very nice. Can you do that for us win 8.1 users?
I would be very grateful. :Peace:

I was just talking about that with another forum member. I would like to import them but I have one or two problems I haven't been able to figure out yet how to fix.
1. Explorer folder background image
2. Open/save dialog is not themed at all.

Other than that I would have no problem sharing them, I was able to get HUD Pink most of the way imported.

Sux
July 8th, 2016, 09:01 PM
You're a smart guy, I hope you'll think of something. :Smile:

Shemhamforash
July 9th, 2016, 12:58 AM
You're a smart guy, I hope you'll think of something. :Smile:

Sorry Sux I don't think I'm going to do any imports for W8.1. For one it's a third OS I'd have to be able to support (2 is enough, Windows 10 has had a lot of updates) plus it's more bandwidth, plus it's a lot of work and there are issues I have with each specific theme and also I feel like I barely ever boot into my 8.1 VM, two Windows OS's is enough for me. Not saying I don't understand you're using the OS and you want the themes, but more people are installing Windows 10 these days anyway. If someone else wants to port them, port away. One thing I would suggest is that you get yourself a copy of WSB and try it yourself, you can do most of themeing this way:

1. Purchase WSB license
2. Download latest beta version of WSB from WSB forums
3. File > Import Windows 7 Theme, open Windows 7 theme, save theme, open theme, save theme, enter testing mode
4. Most of the theme should be applied, obviously you're going to be missing all of the elements "Theme Resource Changer" from Windows 7 used
5. Download the WSB by Mr GRiM for custom importing themes to Windows 10
6. Using the custom import scripts build you can export sections in WSB from a preexisting import such as StartisBack configuration. From now on you could use the custom import scripts build of WSB
7. Try and export style hacks from other themes already imported, mainly I'm talking about StartisBack
8. If importing the style hacks and entering testing mode is not working, try exporting style hacks that include less properties

aprilone86
April 8th, 2017, 03:07 AM
:peace::peace:how to replace dll please.[/NOTE][/WARN]

Shemhamforash
April 9th, 2017, 06:21 PM
:peace::peace:how to replace dll please.[/NOTE][/WARN]

Install Theme Resource Changer (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/31635-How-to-use-theme-resource-changer) and set dpi to 100%

basically52k
May 29th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Where can I download this Aqua folders and icons ? :loving:

odgz2012
October 8th, 2022, 08:19 AM
X2. The icons please.

Shemhamforash
October 8th, 2022, 12:38 PM
X2. The icons please.

Here's the icon pack: https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/61970-7tsp-HUD-Machine-Aqua-IconPack?highlight=aqua

odgz2012
October 8th, 2022, 01:04 PM
Thanks, how to install the clock system? This theme is outstanding.
:cheeky: