PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say thank you

Morph699
August 10th, 2016, 01:41 AM
I couldnt find my last post asking about how to get these themes to work in win10 so im posting here so all of you that helped could see this >< post.

Hey all you amazing theme guys and gals, you people are incredible and I wanted to say thank you for your assistance with me getting my windows 10 to how my win7 was now i am more likely to install win10 on my main pc and its all because of you guys that helped so I wanted to say great up to you guys and gals of course too.
:happy::cheeky:

Im now using the latest 'Windows 10 Pro RS1 v.1607.14393.10 En-us x64' and its working perfectly for all those that may still have issues do this.. please bare in mind that it worked for me so rather follow what these guru's say or me whichever works..

install OldNewExplore 1.1.8.2 and StartIsBack ++1.3.2 (latest)
run winaerotweaker and config but only restart once complete otherwise you'll reboot about 20 times once finally config'd.
install SkinPack Auto UXStyle 5.0
install SkinPack Auto UXThemePatcher 5.0
reboot
open theme or extract it to a temp folder, i used Jarvis Green and Red for Windows 10 Anniversary Update aka Redstone One.7z
copy everything from the themes folder into c:\Windows\Resources\Themes\
open your themes on your desktop or personailize and them themes and select your theme, mine was jarvis red and voila it should now be showing correctly.