PDA

View Full Version : Aero Glass for Windows 10 RS1+

Mr GRiM
August 14th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Big Muscle has released a new Experimental build http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/175938-experimental-builds/.

These builds are not intended for normal usage, they are just builds of my current working state. They may or may not work. They may contain features which may or may not be pushed in the final release.

If you don't know how to install it then do NOT ask, because these builds are intended for very advanced users only which should already be familiar with the installation procedure.

These are DEBUG builds only, they display watermark, they display debugging console and they display debug warning on startup. They may require debugging symbols for proper function. Do NOT use them if you do NOT want this or you cannot accept that these builds are experimental only.

------

Build #631, 64 bit
Designed for Windows 10 build 14393
The main intention of this build is to test stability and various multi-monitor setups.

http://glass8.eu/win_future.html

Build #639, 64 bit
Fixed DLL injection when system boots up too fast
Fixed optimization of dirty regions
Changed the way how it deals with colorization settings:
* AccentColor (DWORD 0xFFBBGGRR) - color of active window frame
* AccentColorInactive (DWORD 0xFFBBGGRR) - color of inactive window frame
* GlassOpacity (DWORD, default: 68) - amount of glass opacity (0-100) or amount of blur blend with the background (10-100, see following settings)
* EnableBlurBlend (DWORD 0 or 1) - 0 (default) means that blurred background is just overlaid with the AccentColor using the specified opacity; 1 means that the AccentColor is blended together with the background color using the specified opacity (the main difference is just the formula for putting blur and AccentColor together)
Old ColorizationXXX settings values are ignored, because Win10 build 14393 always reset them to default under certain circumstances. I also think that those old ColorizationBalances and Afterglows are not needed anymore.
There still can appear some random glitches. I currently do not know the cause but I would like to know if they appear often or they are very rare.
If you have some other decision how to deal the colorization settings, you can put it here.

http://glass8.eu/win_future.html

Build #652, 64 bit
Fixed optimization of overlapped dirty regions
Fixed data sharing between more drawings in one pass
Includes new experimental ModernFrame.dll

You have to create a new DWORD called GlassOpacity and set it 0-100 default: 68.

The following settings are perfect for My Windows 10 Black Edition

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM]
"AccentColor"=dword:c41f1f1f
"EnableBlurBlend"=dword:00000000
"GlassOpacity"=dword:00000055
"AccentColorInactive"=dword:c41f1f1f

Save that as a reg file and set the values you want for active and inactive accent colors.

Build #669 - Pre-release, 64 bit
Same as #668 but compiled as release build
Requires sign in to your profile

This build is candidate for the final release. Public installer will be made when 32-bit version is finished.

-- 1.5 --
* version designed for Windows 10 Anniversary (Redstone 10.0.14393)

-- 1.5.1 (16.10.2016) --
* optimization: don't use glass safety zone when rendered region does not contain glass
* fixed glass safety zone render transformation
* DWM\ColorizationColor(Inactive) settings can be used again for setting frame edge color
* DWM\ColorPrevalence settings is respected

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.3

* hardcoded symbols patterns up to build 14393.953
* fixed caption misalignment when glow effect is disabled
* added option to draw caption centered (HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM: CenterCaption (DWORD 0x0 / 0x1))
- if glow effect is enabled and caption is set to be centered, the glow effect will be drawn over whole frame width - do NOT report it as the bug!
* changed IAT hooks initialization order
* enable SeDebugPrivilege in aerohost process

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.5.5 - change log (http://www.glass8.eu/out/changelogRS2.txt)
This version is for Win10 10.0.15063 only.
Changelog -- 1.5.5 (20.8.2017) --
* fixed drawing context destructor hook
* fixed DPI-Awareness on UWP apps titlebars
* hopefully fixed titlebars on UWP apps with extended frame
- ApplicationFrame symbols are required to make this work correctly

Installer (64-bit Windows) (http://www.glass8.eu/files/setup-wrs-1.5.5.exe)
64-bit Windows (http://www.glass8.eu/files/winrs_x64_1.5.5.7z)

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ 1.5.7 for RS3 FCU

-- 1.5.8 (26.2.2018) --
* fixed random glitches on occlusion regions
* fixed optimized dirty rectangles indexing
* fixed UWP apps frame's Direct3D device management
* hardcoded symbols for 10.0.16299.248
* very limited support for Insider build 17074.1002

Aero Glass Experimental Version 1.5.9.1303 64-bit Designed for 10.0.17133

Aero Glass release Version 1.5.9.1345 64-bit Designed for 10.0.17134

2019-04-27 Aero Glass release Version 1.5.11.1606 Designed for 10.0.18362 Experimental debug build

http://www.glass8.eu/download

(http://www.glass8.eu/download) Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.5.12 - change log (http://www.glass8.eu/out/changelogRS2.txt)
This version is up to Win10 v1903 (10.0.18362).

Installer (64-bit Windows) (http://www.glass8.eu/files/setup-wrs-1.5.12.exe)
64-bit Windows (http://www.glass8.eu/files/winrs_x64_1.5.12.7z)

Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.5.13 - change log (http://www.glass8.eu/out/changelogRS2.txt)
This version is up to Win10 v1909 (10.0.18363).

Installer (64-bit Windows) (http://www.glass8.eu/files/setup-wrs-1.5.13.exe)
64-bit Windows (http://www.glass8.eu/files/winrs_x64_1.5.13.7z)

Unofficial installers, Use at your Own Risk!!

Mr GRiM
October 23rd, 2016, 02:33 AM
Added version 1.5.1 to the first post, unofficial installers created by me, use at your own risk, also included the latest modernframe.dll for X64 only.

Also added a more recent version of Theme Signature Bypass.

Big Muscle also seems to be working on a new version of UxTSB (Theme Signature Bypass) that doesn't need AppInit_DLLs

And now a small thing for those who like experiments:

http://glass8.eu/out/UxTSB-2016-10-22-dbg.7z

Important info for this build:

1) Install Aero Glass (and stop it from Task Scheduler, or just kill aerohost.exe process)
2) Replace DWMGlass.dll and aerohost.exe with files from this archive
3) Put UxTSB.dll into the same directory
4) Remove old UxThemeSignatureBypass DLL from registry, i.e. do NOT use AppInit_DLLs method!!!!
5) Start AeroGlass (from Task Scheduler)

It is experimental debug build to remove dependency on AppInit_DLLs! It may be unstable! It may corrupt your OS install! It displays the debug console!

Do NOT use if you don't want to use experimental stuff!

Here is my unofficial installer for the experimental debug build, you will need to uninstall any previous versions of aero glass and theme signature bypass before installing this one.

Please do not use this in a production environment, it is for testing only and preferably testing should be done on a VM or test OS where you are not afraid to reinstall windows.

Use these installers at your own risk!

freak69ize
October 23rd, 2016, 07:56 AM
Added version 1.5.1 to the first post, unofficial installers created by me, use at your own risk, also included the latest modernframe.dll for X64 only.

Also added a more recent version of Theme Signature Bypass.

Big Muscle also seems to be working on a new version of UxTSB (Theme Signature Bypass) that doesn't need AppInit_DLLs

Thanks Mark.... appreciate it

Tok
October 26th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Hello, thank you for your excellent work. I am using Win 10 Enterprise LTSB v1607 / 14393 and unfortunately I am unable to keeping the transparent title bar on any theme ... any help would be welcome. Thanks.

Nimbi
October 26th, 2016, 12:30 AM
Hello, thank you for your excellent work. I am using Win 10 Enterprise LTSB v1607 / 14393 and unfortunately I am unable to keeping the transparent title bar on any theme ... any help would be welcome. Thanks.

Do you have AeroGlassGUI? If so, try setting the inactive window colors 1 pixel higher or lower than the active window color. If not, it's included in the installer in the first post of this thread.

Tok
October 26th, 2016, 12:50 AM
Do you have AeroGlassGUI? If so, try setting the inactive window colors 1 pixel higher or lower than the active window color. If not, it's included in the installer in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for your interest and help, but had already made all kinds of possible and imaginary settings in AeroGlassGUI and no success ...

Nimbi
October 26th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Thanks for your interest and help, but had already made all kinds of possible and imaginary settings in AeroGlassGUI and no success ...

hmmmm...perhaps you have the 'show color on title bar' feature in win10 color settings turned off?

just tested that idea and it had that effect for me as well. To see if that's waht your having open the settings window and go to personalisation > colors and see if "show color on title bar" is turned of. If so try turning it on. I had to open AeroGlassGUI and close it again for the title bar color to be restored after turning it back on.

Tok
October 26th, 2016, 01:20 AM
hmmmm...perhaps you have the 'show color on title bar' feature in win10 color settings turned off?

just tested that idea and it had that effect for me as well. To see if that's waht your having open the settings window and go to personalisation > colors and see if "show color on title bar" is turned of. If so try turning it on. I had to open AeroGlassGUI and close it again for the title bar color to be restored after turning it back on.

Ok it worked! Taking advantage of your "good will", could you tell me how to change the color of the title bar of the inactive window?

Nimbi
October 26th, 2016, 01:48 AM
Ok it worked! Taking advantage of your "good will", could you tell me how to change the color of the title bar of the inactive window?

That's easier done with AeroGlassGUI. in the glass colors tab choose a color at least 1 pixel apart from the active window's color [make sure the use glass color option and the adjust opacity by theme options are unticked and the color balance option is ticked]. the opacity of those 2 has to be different as well. then go to the accent color tab and set the inactive window color 1 pixel apart from the active window [it won't accept them if the color isn't 'at least 1 pixel different]. It should work once you've done those.

Tok
October 26th, 2016, 01:53 AM
That's easier done with AeroGlassGUI. in the glass colors tab choose a color at least 1 pixel apart from the active window's color [make sure the use glass color option and the adjust opacity by theme options are unticked and the color balance option is ticked]. the opacity of those 2 has to be different as well. then go to the accent color tab and set the inactive window color 1 pixel apart from the active window [it won't accept them if the color isn't 'at least 1 pixel different]. It should work once you've done those.

Thank you very much for these classes. Cheers.

Nimbi
October 26th, 2016, 02:18 AM
Thank you very much for these classes. Cheers.

You're very welcome. Glad I could help. :Peace:

October 26th, 2016, 11:18 AM
is ANYONE going to update the first post to reflect the new 1.5.1 version, modernframe.dll, and whatever else goes with aeroglass?

Nimbi
October 26th, 2016, 03:30 PM
is ANYONE going to update the first post to reflect the new 1.5.1 version, modernframe.dll, and whatever else goes with aeroglass?

The first post appears to be showing the messages by BigMuscle for experimental builds up to the official release. Also, the official release is in the first post [albeit an unofficial installer]. It provides the working ModernFrame.dll in it. Personally it doesn't appear to need any edits. But you can always mention it to MrGRiM if you see anything that should be edited.

October 26th, 2016, 04:13 PM
never mind i missed that it has the 1.5.1 at the bottom

Dark Knight
October 26th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Yeah, looks as though the most recent version of AeroGlass is there although the ThemeSignature Bypass file is not the updated one, I think it's still in testing.

Mr GRiM
October 26th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Yeah, looks as though the most recent version of AeroGlass is there although the ThemeSignature Bypass file is not the updated one, I think it's still in testing.

I have only posted the latest official release of Theme Signature Bypass, I can also post my unofficial installer for the latest testing version if you like but it returns the cmd window.

dhjohns
October 26th, 2016, 04:40 PM
I have only posted the latest official release of Theme Signature Bypass, I can also post my unofficial installer for the latest testing version if you like but it returns the cmd window.That would be nice. I can always drag the cmd window to a virtual desktop where it will be hidden! :) Isn't there an Aeroglass 1.6 also?

Dark Knight
October 26th, 2016, 04:50 PM
I have only posted the latest official release of Theme Signature Bypass, I can also post my unofficial installer for the latest testing version if you like but it returns the cmd window.

Maybe for those that want it , they can always put the cmd window on a virtual desktop.

I would put a BIG discalimer on it though since it is still in testing, because there will always be those who will download it without knowing how to use it ..... :sigh:

Nimbi
October 26th, 2016, 04:50 PM

sounds interesting. i'd definitely try that out.

Mr GRiM
October 26th, 2016, 04:55 PM
2nd post updated with experimental build installer, also included the autoit exe to hide the cmd window at start.

Dark Knight
October 26th, 2016, 04:58 PM
sounds interesting. i'd definitely try that out.

Just remember, it is not a finished project, so it may contain bugs.

The current stable version for TSB works just fine on 10, so what Big Muscle is doing to it I have no idea because I have not downloaded and played with it, Personally I would think it's stable enough to give it a run, I don't think BM would put something out that was in danger of bricking your system. The only reason I have not downloaded it is because it runs from the registry and I don't not have too much expertise in that area to fix it if something goes wrong, I would just wind up doing a reset and that's something I do not have time to do at this moment.

Dark Knight
October 26th, 2016, 05:01 PM
2nd post updated with experimental build installer, also included the autoit exe to hide the cmd window at start.

Thanks GRiM, I thought BM was not going to fool with TSB after he released the last version?

Nimbi
October 26th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Thanks GRiM, I thought BM was not going to fool with TSB after he released the last version?

I managed to get it applied manually. Works fine for me. However, ModernFrame.dll doesn't appear to work with it =/

Dark Knight
October 26th, 2016, 06:25 PM
I managed to get it applied manually. Works fine for me. However, ModernFrame.dll doesn't appear to work with it =/

Confirmed Modernframe.dll is working here.

Nimbi, you must uninstall the previous version of AeroGlass completely. Turn off AeroGlass service in Task Manager, turnoff all running security software also via task manager, uninstall the previous vesion of AeroGlass, if the system asks for a reboot do so ( I would reboot even if it doesn't ask ) then install the new version of AeroGlass., after you install it you will know that the Modernframe.dll is working if your Windows 10 Apps and settings page is now skinned.

When installing the new version, make sure the box that asks to install Theme Atlas is not checked.

Nimbi
October 26th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Confirmed Modernframe.dll is working here.

Nimbi, you must uninstall the previous version of AeroGlass completely. Turn off AeroGlass service in Task Manager, turnoff all running security software also via task manager, uninstall the previous vesion of AeroGlass, if the system asks for a reboot do so ( I would reboot even if it doesn't ask ) then install the new version of AeroGlass., after you install it you will know that the Modernframe.dll is working if your Windows 10 Apps and settings page is now skinned.

When installing the new version, make sure the box that asks to install Theme Atlas is not checked.

yeah i got it to work. I'm still using MrGRiM's installer from the first post since I noticed the contents were the same as in the second post. Either way, it's working now.

Shemhamforash
October 26th, 2016, 09:29 PM

He's trying to have the new version not need to be injected into the registry AppInit.dll I think. So basically it'll be installed and initiated differently than the original version.

Edit: Here's the quote from BM I was looking for
It is experimental debug build to remove dependency on AppInit_DLLs! It may be unstable! It may corrupt your OS install! It displays the debug console!

This might be a good idea as I had to reinstall TSB about 3 times on anniversary update, I believe installing/uninstalling aero glass had something to do with it.

adhek90
November 5th, 2016, 07:22 AM
hy guys. how i can remove the watermark ? ?

November 5th, 2016, 11:38 AM
hy guys. how i can remove the watermark ? ?

by buying aeroglass

Shemhamforash
November 9th, 2016, 09:25 PM
I've been having problems with Aero Glass since the latest version. First all the inactive windows are white, I kind of fixed that by changing accent color.

Does anyone know how to fix this top title bar discoloration on the top left and right corners?

Just imported these settings to the registry too.

"Composition"=dword:00000001
"ColorizationGlassAttribute"=dword:00000001
"AccentColor"=dword:ff000000
"ColorPrevalence"=dword:00000001
"EnableAeroPeek"=dword:00000001
"ColorizationColor"=dword:c4000000
"ColorizationColorBalance"=dword:00000059
"ColorizationAfterglow"=dword:c4000000
"ColorizationAfterglowBalance"=dword:0000000a
"ColorizationBlurBalance"=dword:00000001
"EnableWindowColorization"=dword:00000001

Shemhamforash
January 8th, 2017, 12:23 AM
I've been having problems with Aero Glass since the latest version. First all the inactive windows are white, I kind of fixed that by changing accent color.

Does anyone know how to fix this top title bar discoloration on the top left and right corners?

Just imported these settings to the registry too.

"Composition"=dword:00000001
"ColorizationGlassAttribute"=dword:00000001
"AccentColor"=dword:ff000000
"ColorPrevalence"=dword:00000001
"EnableAeroPeek"=dword:00000001
"ColorizationColor"=dword:c4000000
"ColorizationColorBalance"=dword:00000059
"ColorizationAfterglow"=dword:c4000000
"ColorizationAfterglowBalance"=dword:0000000a
"ColorizationBlurBalance"=dword:00000001
"EnableWindowColorization"=dword:00000001

-- 1.5.2 (7.1.2017) --* merged with ModernFrame.dll (use regsvr32.dll to get glass frame on modern apps)
* support to load UxTSB.dll by aerohost process
* fixed left offset of window caption * some minor fixes

1.5.2 is out, same issues. Still finding 1.4.5 to be the best version.
However, good to see Big Muscle has implemented ModernFrame (glass and themed frames on Modern Apps) by default when using the official installer.

January 8th, 2017, 11:29 AM
a update since rerunning the os neither aeroglass nor system transparency works. everything else works perfectly so i really don't care if those two programs work or not. and yes i did blackglass first.

Shemhamforash
January 8th, 2017, 12:19 PM
a update since rerunning the os neither aeroglass nor system transparency works. everything else works perfectly so i really don't care if those two programs work or not. and yes i did blackglass first.

How don't they work? Did you install it to your root drive? I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter when you start Black Glass Enhanced, but Aero Glass needs to be installed first.

January 8th, 2017, 01:45 PM
How don't they work? Did you install it to your root drive? I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter when you start Black Glass Enhanced, but Aero Glass needs to be installed first.

Shem (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash) actually on my previous 2 installs i did blackglass first and both worked perfectly. also bg must launch before aero or when you open anything that should be transparent it won't be till close the item, launch bg, then reopen the item. my normal install order. but like i said it's something on my end and i'm not concerned enough to hunt the problem down.

any updates(including display drivers)
all-in-one installer
startisback
soundpackager
blackglass
aeroglass
clover
security software
everything else

(when i finally upgrade my video card i'm going with ati. i'm tired of windows not allowing me to use the latest drivers, and for some reason windows only pulls this crap on nvidia. the work-arounds to stop windows from replacing the driver i installed only works for so long(typically till the next set of windows update).)

Lamia
April 13th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Hey Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM), can you create and add Aero Glass 1.5.3 custom installer? Like you did with older version here in this thread? :peace:

Mr GRiM
May 1st, 2017, 10:25 PM
Hey Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM), can you create and add Aero Glass 1.5.3 custom installer? Like you did with older version here in this thread? :peace:

Sorry guys, updated to latest version by BM, I also updated Theme Signature Bypass to include a mod by UCyborg

I wrote a simple and quick loader DLL for UxTSB DLL. It can be placed in the same folder as UxTSBxx.dll and installed with AppInit_DLLs method. The loader DLL will simply check if the process name is winlogon.exe or explorer.exe and only load the actual UxTSBxx.dll if it is then the loader DLL will be unloaded from memory. So AppInit_DLLs method can be used without breaking the ability to use .deskthemepack files and UxTSB DLL won't hang around in other processes.
http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170945-uxtheme-signature-bypass/?do=findComment&comment=1138454

Shemhamforash
May 29th, 2017, 10:24 PM
A leaked v1.4 is working ok for a testing version on 1703 http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/176569-aero-glass-for-win81-153/?do=findComment&comment=1139515

May 29th, 2017, 11:24 PM
A leaked v1.4 is working ok for a testing version on 1703 http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/176569-aero-glass-for-win81-153/?do=findComment&comment=1139515

thank you kind sir link and info greatly appreciated.

OOPS i should of also asked did you get a chance to test this?

Shemhamforash
May 29th, 2017, 11:32 PM
thank you kind sir link and info greatly appreciated.

OOPS i should of also asked did you get a chance to test this?

Yeah, I forgot to attach my screenshot, here it is:

Mr GRiM
May 30th, 2017, 03:09 AM
Better version to use is 1.4.5 for Windows 8.1, it's a lot newer and it doesn't give any warnings about not knowing how to hook your version of... I posted my installer on the first post AeroGlass-w8.1-1.4.5.exe (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=77903&d=1496113501) tested and works fine aside from artefacts if you enable blur radius so just keep it at 0 or 1 if you really want it, the higher the number the more it becomes noticeable.

Shemhamforash
May 30th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Ok thanks, didn't know 1.4.5 worked for some reason. I didn't really understand that post on msfn, some of them must not of known 1.4.5 is ok too.

May 30th, 2017, 11:42 AM
nice timing GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) cause i came to say 1.4.0 stuck it's tongue out ate me.

Dark Knight
May 30th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Actually, I become accustomed to using themes without Aeroglass, Guess it was just a novelty I got used to after Windows 7 thinking I couldn't live without it, well turns out I can, anything other than what the themer intended I can do without.

Shemhamforash
June 7th, 2017, 09:32 PM
OK, new official beta has been released:

http://glass8.eu/beta

Requires manual setup (I use Task Scheduler).

Preview on my installation:

Mr GRiM
June 9th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I made an installer for it if you don't want to or don't know how to set it up manually.

June 9th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I made an installer for it if you don't want to or don't know how to set it up manually.

thanks Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) very much appreciated.

Shemhamforash
August 13th, 2017, 03:51 AM
Non-beta v1.5.4 of Aero Glass released.
http://www.msfn.org/board/uploads/monthly_2017_08/598fb435435df_QQ20170813100614.jpg.d330a61028edb10da08c09d1364ac395.jpg

Mr GRiM
August 13th, 2017, 05:46 AM
Non-beta v1.5.4 of Aero Glass released.
http://www.msfn.org/board/uploads/monthly_2017_08/598fb435435df_QQ20170813100614.jpg.d330a61028edb10da08c09d1364ac395.jpg

Thanks mate, made an installer for it :smile:

Dark Knight
August 13th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Is BM looking for more donations?

I installed using the installer then insert both my License.key and Donation.key and neither works, the watermark remains, even after reboot.

Nimbi
August 13th, 2017, 06:24 PM

I installed using the installer then insert both my License.key and Donation.key and neither works, the watermark remains, even after reboot.

If you're running it on win10 rs2 then that one isn't officially finished. BM still has a few tweaks to work out [and possibly a 32bit version] before he releases an actual installer for it [thus the reason it doesn't have its own official installer yet]. It works, but until an official installer is released for rs2 then the donation won't remove the watermark.

August 13th, 2017, 06:30 PM
If you're running it on win10 rs2 then that one isn't officially finished. BM still has a few tweaks to work out [and possibly a 32bit version] before he releases an actual installer for it [thus the reason it doesn't have its own official installer yet]. It works, but until an official installer is released for rs2 then the donation won't remove the watermark.

not according to the above post by BOTH Shem (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash) post #46 and GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) post #47 it's ready for prime time.

MatG-DK
August 13th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Maybe you aint got the right "Machine ID" ?
You know that the donation key and Machine ID is paired, right?..

Nimbi
August 13th, 2017, 08:29 PM
not according to the above post by BOTH Shem (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash) post #46 and GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) post #47 it's ready for prime time.

Hmm.. makes sense if you're running a 64bit system, but it currently doesn't support 32bit like all other builds do. And I've noticed that the 2 title bar bug on some metro apps is still there. I've even noticed that the UxTSB.dll breaks AeroGlass for me[tried to test it and AeroGlass crashed and wouldn't load back. I had to disable it in task scheduler and remove it to replace it with the one in MrGRiM's installer.

There's also no 'official' installer available yet which makes me think it is still needing a few tweaks before BM makes an official installer.

However every other aspect seems to be working. I'd say it just needs a couple things tweaked a little more before it's truly complete.

But I'll stop here so I don't hijack this thread, lol [no offense intended, just don't want to hijack this thread, lol].

Dark Knight
August 14th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Maybe you aint got the right "Machine ID" ?
You know that the donation key and Machine ID is paired, right?..

You know what? ......... you are absolutely right. I forgot about the machine ID for the license, and being as I am using it on a totally new machine it stands to reason I would need it re-done.

Thanks for reminding me about that!

Now for my next question ........ how to contact BM? there is no email addy on his site and contacting him on MSFN can prove fruitless sometimes.

gsw953
August 14th, 2017, 02:33 PM
You know what? ......... you are absolutely right. I forgot about the machine ID for the license, and being as I am using it on a totally new machine it stands to reason I would need it re-done.

Thanks for reminding me about that!

Now for my next question ........ how to contact BM? there is no email addy on his site and contacting him on MSFN can prove fruitless sometimes.
At the bottom left corner of the Donate page (http://www.glass8.eu/donate ) in small print,you can sign in and generate a new key

Dark Knight
August 14th, 2017, 02:55 PM
At the bottom left corner of the Donate page (http://www.glass8.eu/donate ) in small print,you can sign in and generate a new key

Oh Hell, it's been so long I cannot remember the login details, didn't keep it because I didn't think I would need it again ... LOL , no biggie, I'll just donate for a new license, besides it'll help the guy out.

Dark Knight
August 14th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Ahhh, works flawlessly!
Now can someone bring John Wick from 7 to Creators Update? :cheeky:

Nimbi
August 14th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Ahhh, works flawlessly!
Now can someone bring John Wick from 7 to Creators Update? :cheeky:

I would like that too. Sadly the best person I know of for that has switched solely to Linux custo [I won't name names, lol].

It's actually the reason I'm trying to make a working win7 usb installer that supports usb 3.0 or higher, lol.

So far I haven't found a way to do so, lol.

Dark Knight
August 15th, 2017, 08:22 PM
I would like that too. Sadly the best person I know of for that has switched solely to Linux custo [I won't name names, lol].

It's actually the reason I'm trying to make a working win7 usb installer that supports usb 3.0 or higher, lol.

So far I haven't found a way to do so, lol.

I would do it but going from 7 to The Creators Update is a pain in the butt, it never goes right, going from 8 or 8.1 would have been much easier.

Nimbi
August 16th, 2017, 08:34 PM
I would do it but going from 7 to The Creators Update is a pain in the butt, it never goes right, going from 8 or 8.1 would have been much easier.

Ya, I don't even have the software for it. If I could afford it and had a better computer than I would've loved to learn how as well. But I'm already having problems trying to get the custom build I was hoping to get. Once again I'm being forced to pass up.... I'm also going to be losing my phone in a year because grandma is retiring and we won't be able to afford it. Probably going to lose a lot tbh. Her paycheck is the only reason I have $3 left to my name once the bills are paid. Once she retires we will have to cut a lot of services to keep a roof over our heads.

tbh, we're likely going to lose our internet as well....

Nimbi
August 17th, 2017, 01:52 AM
oookaaay i got lucky and managed to get a copy of WSB from https://www.vistastylebuilder.com .... Now ... how the frik do i do this lol. I'm going to 'try' to port some themes. I've never done this before so I would like to know first if it is something that has to be done in a VM or not? Also easy to understand instructiions would be helpful as i'm not the brightest bulb in the room, lol [aka, lights are on but nobodies home, lol].

also, move this post if you feel the need to, lol....

Dark Knight
August 20th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Having a little trouble with the new version of aeroglass (1.5.4.935), seems no matter what I do or how I install it I am getting opaque spots like this ........

I believe my settings in the aeroglass gui are correct ..........

Does anyone know what may be causing this? or what I may be doing wrong? I have never had this problem with other versions of aeroglass.

MatG-DK
August 21st, 2017, 02:52 PM

Hi Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM)

Will you make an installer for the new version 1.5.5? Please ;)

Dark Knight
August 22nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
I don't know if BM is ever going to get this right, V1.5.4 gave me the opacity issues I mentioned about above and the Aeroglass gui didn't work at all with it.

V1.5.5 solved the opacity issues but the Aeroglass gui still does not work with it, I am not getting the glass effects that we used to get, 1.5.5 also removes the close, minimize etc. buttons from Windows 10 apps, don't know if it does this on installation or switching themes, all I know is I switched themes and the open / close / minimize buttons in apps went missing after doing so, the buttons re-appeared after uninstalling Aeroglass .

I also cannot achieve the intended glass effects at all in the John Wick theme by Razorzedge, so my apologies to everyone but until the aeroglass issues are solved I cannot port a theme that is not an exact replica of what the original artist intended.

So right now I have it uninstalled hoping maybe someone has a workaround or the issues gets addressed by yet another version.

*EDIT*
I have also been over to MSFN and downloaded the symbols as stated and ran the required CMD's as stated ...... still nothing and as a side note doing so brings back opacity issues and Aeroglass GUI still does not work.

sdfsdfsdf
August 22nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
This version Windows 10 RS2 1.5.5 for my PC has problems, icons minimize maximize and close are hidden and no effect. I'm using RS2 1.5.4

devillnside
August 22nd, 2017, 09:53 PM
I don't know if BM is ever going to get this right, V1.5.4 gave me the opacity issues I mentioned about above and the Aeroglass gui didn't work at all with it.

V1.5.5 solved the opacity issues but the Aeroglass gui still does not work with it, I am not getting the glass effects that we used to get, 1.5.5 also removes the close, minimize etc. buttons from Windows 10 apps, don't know if it does this on installation or switching themes, all I know is I switched themes and the open / close / minimize buttons in apps went missing after doing so, the buttons re-appeared after uninstalling Aeroglass .

I also cannot achieve the intended glass effects at all in the John Wick theme by Razorzedge, so my apologies to everyone but until the aeroglass issues are solved I cannot port a theme that is not an exact replica of what the original artist intended.

So right now I have it uninstalled hoping maybe someone has a workaround or the issues gets addressed by yet another version.

*EDIT*
I have also been over to MSFN and downloaded the symbols as stated and ran the required CMD's as stated ...... still nothing and as a side note doing so brings back opacity issues and Aeroglass GUI still does not work.

DAMN!! thats a shame... but maybe next update of aero glass will be fixed

Shemhamforash
September 1st, 2017, 06:37 PM
Would anyone be interested in a bundle of my theme imports for W10 in atlas file format? I find personally in the times I use Windows I just use the default theme as of late. Here is a preview:

I'm kind of bored of always updating themes for Windows 10 every 6 months, not to mention there's usually something small I have missed in the msstyles that I have to find and correct in all of them.

Mr GRiM
September 2nd, 2017, 01:02 AM
Would anyone be interested in a bundle of my theme imports for W10 in atlas file format? I find personally in the times I use Windows I just use the default theme as of late. Here is a preview:

I'm kind of bored of always updating themes for Windows 10 every 6 months, not to mention there's usually something small I have missed in the msstyles that I have to find and correct in all of them.

Sounds like a great idea mate, maybe we should make a new section for it :smile:

Mr GRiM
September 2nd, 2017, 01:05 AM
Hi Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM)

Will you make an installer for the new version 1.5.5? Please ;)

Here you go mate http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=78533&d=1504314254

Nimbi
September 2nd, 2017, 03:55 AM

This would actually be pretty cool! I'd love to see this done.

Dark Knight
September 2nd, 2017, 01:58 PM
Here you go mate http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=78533&d=1504314254

Thanks GRiM you are a lifesaver, I was struggling using BM's installer, but yours with the Aeroglass GUI did the trick, now it works perfectly.

Shemhamforash
September 2nd, 2017, 02:41 PM
Sounds like a great idea mate, maybe we should make a new section for it :smile:

Thanks, I am home now so I have access to all my VM's again. Just did some brief testing, as expected the same atlas files work between builds RS1-RS3. I also tried exchanging atlases between TH2 and Windows 8.1, those don't look right. A seperate section for atlas files might be appropriate seeing how they aren't the same as full system themes.

Shemhamforash
September 16th, 2017, 05:45 PM

I'm working on creating a package of my atlas theme files. Where is a good place to post them when they are ready for download?

Edit: I posted them in my theme section: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/78640-Aero-Glass-Atlas-Theme-Collection

Nimbi
October 8th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Sup Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php?u=1) Would you be willing to make an installer for the latest 1.5.6 version? Your installers have always been better than the official ones in my honest opinion, lol.

Mr GRiM
October 25th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Hey guys just thought I would share the installer I made for the latest experimental build created 2017-10-14 build 1.5.6.1109 for Windows 10 FCU 10.0.16299.

Mr GRiM
October 25th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Sup Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php?u=1) Would you be willing to make an installer for the latest 1.5.6 version? Your installers have always been better than the official ones in my honest opinion, lol.

Sorry mate, missed your post about it, done now though :smile:

dhjohns
October 25th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Hey guys just thought I would share the installer I made for the latest experimental build created 2017-10-14 build 1.5.6.1109 for Windows 10 FCU 10.0.16299.
Thank you so much. Trying it out now in VM.

October 25th, 2017, 03:37 PM
hey grim ag in and running perfectly on 1709, thanks

Nimbi
October 26th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Sorry mate, missed your post about it, done now though :smile:

haha, tis ok. Thanks for getting it made :Peace:

swapping over asap :Peace:

---EDIT---

nvm that's the FCU experimental build. I was refering the the one for CU, lol. Oh well, not really a big issue. I'm just waiting til ModernFrame support and ThemeSignatureBypass work on FCU before I decide to upgrade. I've seen a fair few suggestions to drop support for ModernFrame in AeroGlass in FCU and won't swap over at all if it gets dropped, lol. ModernFrame support is the reason I use AeroGlass lol.

Nimbi
November 6th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Getting this error message when running the AeroGlass version for FCU from here...

Not really sure why it's doing this or how to fix it [or even if I need to fix it].

November 6th, 2017, 11:27 PM
perhaps youy're running a 32 bit version of 10?

Nimbi
November 7th, 2017, 01:36 AM
perhaps youy're running a 32 bit version of 10?

Nope, it's 64 bit. No idea why thats happening with GlassClose but I went ahead and disabled GlassClose from running on startup via Task Scheduler to get rid of that annoying error message. Glass close pretty much refuses to run for me.

Mr GRiM
November 7th, 2017, 05:47 AM
Nope, it's 64 bit. No idea why thats happening with GlassClose but I went ahead and disabled GlassClose from running on startup via Task Scheduler to get rid of that annoying error message. Glass close pretty much refuses to run for me.

Yeah all that is meant to do is hide the command module window, tbh I am not even running aero glass at the moment and probably wont until there is a final version, it's not a must have for me as I think HUD looks fine without it.

November 7th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Yeah all that is meant to do is hide the command module window, tbh I am not even running aero glass at the moment and probably wont until there is a final version, it's not a must have for me as I think HUD looks fine without it.

it still has issues. the second it was installed i started getting what i'll call ghosting. would leave a ghost of whatever i was using like a rightclick menu, the taskbar.

BobbyJake
November 7th, 2017, 09:44 PM
I'm actually just using regular AG version 1.5.6 on my Win10 Pro-1709 with no issues whatsoever. Mainly, as Grim said, to remove the title-bar ugliness.

Mr GRiM
December 19th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Aero Glass for Win8.1+ v1.5.7 custom installer posted on OP

Dark Knight
December 19th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Can someone post some screenshots of their Aeroglass 1.5.7 settings please. I am trying to get the best settings I can but am having a little trouble, especially when it comes to Razors John Wick Theme.

Mr GRiM
March 9th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Had to remove UxTheme Signature Bypass today, been working great and still does but there was an update on PlayerUnkowns Battlegrounds today and the game will not launch any more with this mod installed, just wanted to post this if any one else is having the same problem with the game, alternative solution is to use the Uxtheme Patcher instead, you can get the latest version here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/79533-Ultra-UXTheme-Patcher-v3-3-4

Dark Knight
March 10th, 2018, 12:48 AM
Hey GRiM, when you have a few do you think you can put together an installer for Aeroglass 1.5.8?

Mr GRiM
March 10th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Hey GRiM, when you have a few do you think you can put together an installer for Aeroglass 1.5.8?

1.5.8 added ;)

Shemhamforash
March 10th, 2018, 12:59 PM
1.5.8 added ;)

Thanks it's working for me on FCU. I have an email that says I donated 3 euro to aero glass in 11/15/13 but I can't sign in anymore. I sent BM a pm so I guess I'll have to wait and see, I should be able to deactivate the licenses I used on Windows 8.

dhjohns
March 10th, 2018, 02:37 PM
I should be able to deactivate the licenses I used on Windows 8.The licenses are tied to your machine, NOT the OS.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 10th, 2018, 07:06 PM
nice thanks for the update:Smile:

Shemhamforash
March 10th, 2018, 08:40 PM
The licenses are tied to your machine, NOT the OS.

So the same keys I used for Win 8 should work on 10 since I haven't changed my hardware. I kind of forgot about that

Shemhamforash
March 14th, 2018, 07:28 AM
On some themes the sections where the sides and title bars meet is noticeably a different colorization but other than that now that I have my licenses sorted out I'm really glad to use it because it fixes some dwm frame problems I was having, plus it's much better to have transparency in the frames, for some themes especially, and BGE is working pretty well. Might not even update to the next RS in case it doesn't work.

dhjohns
April 11th, 2018, 02:42 AM
Here is the new debug .dll for RS4 17133.1. Replace the original with this one. Note: a command window will be ever present. You can drop this into a virtual desktop to hide.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
April 11th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Here is the new debug .dll for RS4 17133.1. Replace the original with this one. Note: a command window will be ever present. You can drop this into a virtual desktop to hide.

amaaazing:happy:

Mr GRiM
April 16th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Added the installer for Aero Glass Experimental Version 1.5.9.1303

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
April 16th, 2018, 11:53 PM
amaaaazing:greedy:thanks for the sharing Mark:happy:

Shemhamforash
May 7th, 2018, 01:55 PM
The debug build works well on 1803, no real issues on my end

monsterwing5566
May 8th, 2018, 12:04 PM

after installing this version DWM.exe it keeps popping up.. T_T.. and i uninstall it... did i install wrong? im using ver 1803 build 17134.1

roywans
May 13th, 2018, 01:50 AM
perfect tutorial

nicely
May 15th, 2018, 12:10 AM
Aero Glass 1.5.9.1318 64-bit 10.0.17134

* Stability fixes

ToxicityStylez
May 20th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Hi, new here in a way. So to my understanding, Glass isnt easily available for windows 10 creators, and if I don't know what I'm doing I shouldn't try to install it? Kind of sucks, Glass is the whole reason I got back in Personalizing my windows, for a animated background

Nimbi
August 26th, 2018, 04:52 AM
Shame this doesn't work on RS5 17746.1000 yet....

Nimbi
December 25th, 2018, 03:04 AM
Awaiting MrGRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM)'s version of the new AeroGlass 1.5.10 :money:

promartin
January 24th, 2019, 12:22 AM
Hey guys, this areo doesn't seem to work with Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763.253

Maybe it needs an update?

promartin
January 24th, 2019, 12:51 AM
Oh, made it work, but it's not as transparent as I wanted it to be
See? It looks like it's kinda milky

Could anyone help me with it? I'm a noob :sorrow:

Nimbi
February 7th, 2019, 08:59 AM
Yo MrGRiM... Can you make one of your installers for AeroGlass 1.5.10? I recently had a system issue and had to run a complete refesh and BigMuscles installer says it can't be installed on my system. I'm on Windows 10 1809.... I reeaallly want to get AeroGlass up and running again if possible.

dhjohns
February 7th, 2019, 04:10 PM
Yo MrGRiM... Can you make one of your installers for AeroGlass 1.5.10? I recently had a system issue and had to run a complete refesh and BigMuscles installer says it can't be installed on my system. I'm on Windows 10 1809.... I reeaallly want to get AeroGlass up and running again if possible.You really don't need the installer. If you click on the link on BM's site which says 64-bit Windows it will download the 7zip file. Extract it and copy the contents of the folder to a new folder called AeroGlass on your C drive. Then open Task Scheduler, and import new task from the xml file I uploaded. The link is below. If your path to Aeroglass is different than C:\Aeroglass you will need to edit LINE 44. Restart your computer, and you are done.

If you do not feel like opening Task Scheduler you can open command as administrator, and run this:

schtasks.exe /Create <PATH TO XML FILE GOES HERE> /tn AeroGlass

Mr GRiM
February 7th, 2019, 06:32 PM
Yo MrGRiM... Can you make one of your installers for AeroGlass 1.5.10? I recently had a system issue and had to run a complete refesh and BigMuscles installer says it can't be installed on my system. I'm on Windows 10 1809.... I reeaallly want to get AeroGlass up and running again if possible.

Here you go mate, I did make it when you first posted but the settings app that BM made no longer works so will have to make registry changes manually to get the new features to work.

Nimbi
February 7th, 2019, 08:15 PM
You really don't need the installer. If you click on the link on BM's site which says 64-bit Windows it will download the 7zip file. Extract it and copy the contents of the folder to a new folder called AeroGlass on your C drive. Then open Task Scheduler, and import new task from the xml file I uploaded. The link is below. If your path to Aeroglass is different than C:\Aeroglass you will need to edit LINE 44. Restart your computer, and you are done.

If you do not feel like opening Task Scheduler you can open command as administrator, and run this:

schtasks.exe /Create <PATH TO XML FILE GOES HERE> /tn AeroGlass

Here you go mate, I did make it when you first posted but the settings app that BM made no longer works so will have to make registry changes manually to get the new features to work.

Thanks both of you! I'll try the installer too, as for the 7z file. I remembered that right after posting this and used BigMuscles scheduel.bat file to schedule it. But I still prefer the installer since it can be removed a helluva lot easier if something ever goes wrong, lmao.

Also, if you're referring to the AeroGlassGUI, that actually still works for me, lol.

Nimbi
February 7th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Check out the what I did with the ico in your installer. I added it directly into the aerohost.exe and aeroglassgui.exe files lol

https://i.imgur.com/17akoqD.png

ReD_SinisteR
May 28th, 2019, 03:33 PM
How to remove the watermark on my desktop?

Dark Knight
May 28th, 2019, 04:56 PM
How to remove the watermark on my desktop?

It is donationware, you need to make a donation to the developer to receive a key that removes the watermark. Otherwise it can be used for free indefinitely with the watermark.

Nimbi
June 5th, 2019, 01:34 PM
Yo MR GRiM. Would you be up for making an installer for the current debug build? I like your installers more than the default tbh. The context menu option yours add is pretty useful =)

Mr GRiM
June 5th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Latest Experimental build 1606 added

Stankfiss
June 28th, 2019, 01:17 AM
For some reason after reboot it does not auto start. Is there a setting or a .bat file to auto start on boot up.

Nimbi
July 30th, 2019, 07:26 AM
AeroGlass 1.5.12 for windows 10 v1703 - v1903 released on http://www.glass8.eu/

Direct Download = http://www.glass8.eu/files/setup-wrs-1.5.12.exe

All that's left now is to await a new custom installer from Mr GRiM :greedy:

Mr GRiM
July 30th, 2019, 09:35 AM
AeroGlass 1.5.12 for windows 10 v1703 - v1903 released on http://www.glass8.eu/

Direct Download = http://www.glass8.eu/files/setup-wrs-1.5.12.exe

All that's left now is to await a new custom installer from Mr GRiM :greedy:

Added new installer, file name AeroGlass-w10-1.5.11.1611.exe

ninjspks
January 29th, 2020, 03:16 AM
I have it working fine with 1909,
when it says incompatible click cancel.
:happy:
if you have done the symbols right it will work

innuendo
January 29th, 2020, 07:08 AM
I have it working fine with 1909,
when it says incompatible click cancel. if you have done the symbols right it will work
:happy:

Aeroglass last build 1.5.13 is officially compatible under 1909 till December. So you won't get anymore this popup warning.

Nimbi
February 15th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Yo Mr GRiM (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM). Would you be up for making your custom installer for version 1.5.13?

aramrahgozar
February 17th, 2020, 08:08 AM
Yo Mr GRiM (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM). Would you be up for making your custom installer for version 1.5.13?
The app is down. With new windows update is incompatible. I uninstalled the update and disabled windows update until Big Muscle update that.

Nimbi
February 21st, 2020, 01:36 AM
The app is down. With new windows update is incompatible. I uninstalled the update and disabled windows update until Big Muscle update that.

Actually although it claims to be incompatible it actually still works. Just click cancel and let it run. It's running fine for me. The same issue happened before he updated it to remove that incompatibility flag but it seems an update brought that back.

It's running fine for me despite claiming to be incompatible.

innuendo
February 21st, 2020, 07:52 AM
Actually although it claims to be incompatible it actually still works. Just click cancel and let it run. It's running fine for me. The same issue happened before he updated it to remove that incompatibility flag but it seems an update brought that back.

The most usual problem when occuring is a SYMBOLS issue , aeroglass can't hook correctly if symbols folder isn't up to date.

BigMuscle too described in that popup warning it is not a bug and as it, I do not have any pbs under 1903 & 1909 builds on my comps.
Last AG build 1.5.13 is working perfectly .

aramrahgozar
February 21st, 2020, 02:22 PM

Whan I installed Aeroglass , didn't create many file including symbols folder and Aeroglass GUI and updater. After search I found many thing including installing Debugging Tools and Aero Glass Update Symbols. Now My problems solved.

Mr GRiM
February 29th, 2020, 03:54 AM

Sorry guys a bit slow on this one, got it updated now.

Katut
February 29th, 2020, 05:10 AM
Thanx Mark, will come in real handy, I don't know how you do it, but its wonderful work, much appreciated!!

macos
March 17th, 2020, 01:32 AM
miss aero on win7

Stankfiss
December 13th, 2020, 02:24 AM
Is there a work around to where i dont have set up the GUI everytime?

vagenrider
May 28th, 2021, 05:57 PM
guys is there any way for aero at 21H1?

Nimbi
June 2nd, 2021, 06:14 AM
guys is there any way for aero at 21H1?

The most effective method is to use Stardock Curtains. The AeroGlass mod is pretty much AbandonWare now and hasn't been updated since 1909.

vagenrider
June 7th, 2021, 09:01 AM
thanks so much for your honest answer.you have huge knowledge and i respect that.my name is George technician-modder from Greece

cpt_n3m0
January 20th, 2022, 08:51 PM
Tanks

Raiderman68
May 10th, 2022, 01:50 AM
The most effective method is to use Stardock Curtains. The AeroGlass mod is pretty much AbandonWare now and hasn't been updated since 1909.

Too bad, I really like glass 8. Some speculate that bigmuscle may have passed away? Unknown, but sorely missed.

Raiderman68
June 8th, 2022, 01:54 AM
Found that you can customize Stardock Curtains. I am pretty happy with the look it gives. The theme is the Modified Curve theme from Steel99? I believe?? Modified by me with the help of @Donkuz, and @J4M3SX019.

R34P3R
June 8th, 2022, 04:49 AM
Kool,,,,,U Have 2 Solid PPL That Know Their Way Around,,,,,,,THANX 4 This Post

Raiderman68
June 9th, 2022, 12:46 AM
*Edited my post to correct Donkuz spelling. :-)