PDA

View Full Version : Maxium Security One Green Mastering Works

razorsedge
September 10th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Remastered for the best quality and look possible

I have taken this theme and reworked it to be the best in my opinion, hope you all enjoy it :)

Anyone wanting to port this to Windows 10 or any other Windows operating system is more then welcome.

Theme Includes

Custom Sound Pack
Custom Cursors
Explorer Frame Images
Start button
Image Res Icons
Shell32 Images
Custom Wallpapers

Theme Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download

freak69ize
September 10th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Wow.. looks awesome bud! Looks like you been busy so ill just all my praise and thanks here in this thread. lol

razorsedge
September 11th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Wow.. looks awesome bud! Looks like you been busy so ill just all my praise and thanks here in this thread. lol

lol thanks bud ya I had a number of themes on my list I just wanted to give the do over treatement too when I really had lot's of time to sit down and do them, this is the year that I did have that time :)

I do still have some on my list I would like to get too yet, but I am glad you like this one. I always found this theme in the green version to be quite awesome lol

deviantdon
September 11th, 2016, 04:31 PM
love all your work,have 98% of your themes.... great work as always my long time friend....:Peace:

razorsedge
September 11th, 2016, 05:15 PM
love all your work,have 98% of your themes.... great work as always my long time friend....:Peace:

Thanks so much bud, your a great themer yourself my man :)

Enjoy bud :)

Erin
September 11th, 2016, 08:23 PM
:love:I Love it!! :loving: When I have the time, I'll ported it to windows 8.1. G-R-E-A-T!! (as usual). Thanks soooooooo much!!!!!!

razorsedge
September 13th, 2016, 12:09 AM
:love:I Love it!! :loving: When I have the time, I'll ported it to windows 8.1. G-R-E-A-T!! (as usual). Thanks soooooooo much!!!!!!

Thanks so much bud :)

No prob at all enjoy porting away, this theme looks cool and mean in green lol

Vlad96ru
September 13th, 2016, 06:13 AM
Thanks razor ! http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_375.gif