PDA

View Full Version : Sophistication Incorporated Mastering Works

razorsedge
September 10th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Remastered for the best quality and look possible

I have taken this theme and reworked it to be the best in my opinion, hope you all enjoy it :)

Anyone wanting to port this to Windows 10 or any other Windows operating system is more then welcome.

Theme Includes

Custom Sound Pack
Custom Cursors
Explorer Frame Images
Start button
Image Res Icons
Shell32 Images
Custom Wallpapers

Theme Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download

Shemhamforash
September 10th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Looks fantastic bud, this is such a great theme. It's so good to see you back on here again! During the time you were away I had ported quite a few of your themes to 10. I did what I could, the thing that I hate about it is the caption buttons always get so messed up, also there are the few limitations and items that are hard coded. I may never install Windows again on my hardware though, now I just use all the different VMs. These remasters are looking very nice though on Windows 7 :smile:

razorsedge
September 11th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Looks fantastic bud, this is such a great theme. It's so good to see you back on here again! During the time you were away I had ported quite a few of your themes to 10. I did what I could, the thing that I hate about it is the caption buttons always get so messed up, also there are the few limitations and items that are hard coded. I may never install Windows again on my hardware though, now I just use all the different VMs. These remasters are looking very nice though on Windows 7 :smile:

Thank you very much bud :)

Thanks for porting over themes as well bud anyone that wants them I am happy your able to port them over for the userbase here. With the captions ya I have been reading here there seems to be a lot of issues when doing those so if your porting over themes you can always take any caption buttons you like and use them in my themes you port over bud. They don't have to be the ones I made if they are giving your problems in that way, I don't mind at all as long as you have something functionable for the Win 10 users I think that's what would matter most lol

Erin
September 11th, 2016, 08:24 PM
I love this look :loving:!!!!

razorsedge
September 13th, 2016, 12:10 AM
I love this look :loving:!!!!

Thanks much bud, ya man it has a good everyday cool type feel to it :)

LegzRwheelz
December 13th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Hi there, this looks amazing! I was hoping (after reading one of your comments) that you could port this over to windows 10 1909. Is this possible or has it been done?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 13th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Hi there, this looks amazing! I was hoping (after reading one of your comments) that you could port this over to windows 10 1909. Is this possible or has it been done?
:Peace:
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/84446-Windows-10-1903-19h1-Update-Themes-Collection-Support-for-Ultimate-Desktops-4K-v2

LegzRwheelz
December 15th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Thank you so much, you never fail to impress.

Ultimitmale
December 17th, 2020, 09:38 AM
I love task bars, and this is realy classy especialy the right side with the cut out for the clock and icons.
Would love to see more themes with this type of task bar with other coloured themes, love it, love it, love it :hypnotysed:

Dan Light
February 3rd, 2021, 05:42 AM
Wow! ... What to say... It's a very great ''WORK'' :givahand:It make me forget the big storm we having now in Montréal! Dan Light