PDA

View Full Version : clock in hud green by mr grim?

Quasimodo
September 23rd, 2016, 05:17 AM
I have set my desktop theme to a semi modified hud green theme by Mr Grim and I am having issues with the time date pop up. i have set the theme to the original hud green and I have the same issue. when you click on the time and the calendar pops up it looks like it is over lapping the skin that Mr Grim created for the calendar as you can clearly see in the screen cap picture. i am lost as to why it is doing that, is there some setting i need to change to make the calendar appear inside the frame? I dont recal seeing a clock in any of the preview pictures of hud green or red so maybe it is appearing correctly and i am jsut being overly picky? i am trying to get this all worked out because shortly i am going to format this hard drive and install a clean copy of win10 RS1 this is just win7 updated to RS1 , so i am jsut trying to get everything right so i dont have a lot of trial and error stuff n the clean copy lol any help any one can give me would be appreciated
Quasi

Mr GRiM
September 23rd, 2016, 07:08 AM
That's just how it is with Windows 10, all the new modern UI elements that are non themeable do not apply the frames as expected.

Quasimodo
September 23rd, 2016, 08:21 PM
ok great thanks a lot i wasnt sure if i had done something wrong or not.. i do have another question, about themes. if i decide to change themes from the hud green theme is there anything special i have to do? i also have some stealth themes saved to my themes and i wasnt sure if they change right over or i have to go back into the hud theme and reverse the changes before i can use another theme or not.

thanks for all you help and the great theme

Quasi