PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts of Purgatory Mastering Works

razorsedge
September 24th, 2016, 08:41 PM

Remastered for the best quality and look possible.

I have taken this theme and reworked it to be the best in my opinion, hope you all enjoy it.

Anyone wanting to port this to Windows 10 or any other Windows operating system is more then welcome.

Theme Includes

Custom Sound Pack
Custom Cursors
Explorer Frame Images
Start button
Image Res Icons
Shell32 Images
Custom Wallpapers

Theme Extras

Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download

Sux
September 24th, 2016, 09:09 PM
This is very nice, thank you razor! :peace:

And soon begins 12 season:-D

razorsedge
September 24th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Thanks bud and you are most welcome :)

Yep my man just bought the blu-ray for season 11 last week actually, and looking forward to the new season as most shows I have been watching are getting killed off lol. First Castle now Grimm is only coming back January 6th for a short 13 episode final season which sucks and then it's gone too, gotta hope Supernatural keeps trucking on man lol

Sux
September 24th, 2016, 09:30 PM
I read somewhere that the President of the CW television said
that the series record for as long as they choose the main actors

Robbo
September 24th, 2016, 09:31 PM
A very cool theme razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) thanks for sharing it with us.

razorsedge
September 24th, 2016, 11:12 PM
A very cool theme razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks much for the comment bud, enjoy the theme :)

I read somewhere that the President of the CW television said
that the series record for as long as they choose the main actors

Hey bud ya I remember reading something like that myself, from what I read and hear they are at least gunning for 300 episodes that would take them for 3 more seasons at least including the upcoming one. With the way this show is there is so many things they could do now especially after introducing God and his sister in the last season ( still can't believe it ended up being Chuck that was god eh lmao ) I am looking forward to see where they go with things now :)

AlphaOmega
September 25th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Love this show!! I have every episode.Awesome Awesome theme!! Which version of windows is this for?

razorsedge
September 25th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Love this show!! I have every episode.Awesome Awesome theme!! Which version of windows is this for?

Thanks much bud , glad to see another fan out there for sure there is also an alternate version for this theme I call the geates of hell edition here if your interested http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/73253-Supernatural-Gates-of-Hell-Mastering-Works

as for Windows version it os for Windows 7 myself I only make Windows 7 themes, others here will port over to the other Windows versions if your looking for it in Windows 8 or 10 just give them a few days :)

Agelyk
September 25th, 2016, 12:25 AM
WOW Boss! looks superb :Peace:

AlphaOmega
September 25th, 2016, 12:38 AM
Thanks much bud , glad to see another fan out there for sure there is also an alternate version for this theme I call the geates of hell edition here if your interested http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/73253-Supernatural-Gates-of-Hell-Mastering-Works

as for Windows version it os for Windows 7 myself I only make Windows 7 themes, others here will port over to the other Windows versions if your looking for it in Windows 8 or 10 just give them a few days :)

Perfect!! I have windows 7. I have no intentions of updating unless its a last resort..lol.These themes look amazing! Incredible work my friend! I took them both :) Dont know which to choose from lol. My better half got me into the show.Ever since then i couldnt stop watching it. This theme will look awesome on my desktop! Thanx again for an amazing piece of work.Hats off to you!

razorsedge
September 25th, 2016, 02:09 AM
WOW Boss! looks superb :Peace:

Thanks very much bud, enjoy this puppy lol

Perfect!! I have windows 7. I have no intentions of updating unless its a last resort..lol.These themes look amazing! Incredible work my friend! I took them both :) Dont know which to choose from lol. My better half got me into the show.Ever since then i couldnt stop watching it. This theme will look awesome on my desktop! Thanx again for an amazing piece of work.Hats off to you!

lol bud awesome another Win 7 lover, it's funny I should not make it sound like that is rare as Windows 7 is still used by 50% of all computers on the planet lol We more then double the userbase of Windows 10 which is the second most used OS and was free too lol.

I started watching it I believe in season 4 myself and binge watched the 3 previous seasons, have been hooked ever since. This one is a bit diff then the gates of hell one I should have thrown in one Supernatural wall I think though on this version I was trying to make it have a more desolate sci-fi look for purgatory. If I remember right though I was just bored one night and this came on the station I was watching and I was like holy smoke this show rocks lol

Enjoy the theme bud :)

Dalon
September 25th, 2016, 04:38 AM
I also w7. and for nothing the world. I could not do without these wonderful theme, made by a genial artist at the peak of his art. Thank you for sharing RAZOR:peace:

razorsedge
September 25th, 2016, 04:07 PM
I also w7. and for nothing the world. I could not do without these wonderful theme, made by a genial artist at the peak of his art. Thank you for sharing RAZOR:peace:

Thank you very much bud for the great comments and I am very happy to see you like the series of themes, enjoy my friend :)

max68
September 25th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Hello razorsedge would really honored to try it on windows 10 -1607 build 14393,187 Anniversay update thema very charming you ringarzio greetings. Max

razorsedge
September 25th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Hello razorsedge would really honored to try it on windows 10 -1607 build 14393,187 Anniversay update thema very charming you ringarzio greetings. Max

Hey bud thank you very much :)

Shemhamforash has already ported it over for Windows 10 users here bud you can grab it http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/73538-Ghosts-of-Purgatory-for-Windows-10-Anniversary-Update-aka-Redstone-One

Lamia
September 25th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Now this is sick, this is what i been waiting for mate, great job, hope you create more dark version of this series! :Peace:

razorsedge
September 25th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Now this is sick, this is what i been waiting for mate, great job, hope you create more dark version of this series! :Peace:

You are most welcome bud, although I don't have any other plans at the moment to do more versions of this theme, you guys are welcome to recolor them though if need be if your looking for a different color :)

Also sorry for forgetting what you were waiting on, I have good and bad days on the bad ones I am like a zombie and don't remember much lol

Enjoy the theme bud :)

nofx1994
September 26th, 2016, 02:50 AM
another great theme. it just needed a wallpaper lol

razorsedge
September 26th, 2016, 03:45 AM
another great theme. it just needed a wallpaper lol

lol bud interesting one, I actually did a bit of fooling around this afternoon on one cause I figured since it was a Supernatural theme and I did not like any of the Supernatural walls I had to go with this version I whipped one up myself lol

AlphaOmega
September 26th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Is there any supernatural icons for either one of the supernatural themes? would be sweet!! :)

razorsedge
September 27th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Is there any supernatural icons for either one of the supernatural themes? would be sweet!! :)

If I ever feel like getting around making a pack bud maybe lol, I honestly just hate making icon packs bud they take forever to do lol

AlphaOmega
September 27th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Thats ok.No rush.was just curious.I can just find an icon pack that closely resembles or matches the theme.Thanx again my friend.

mikeAH
September 3rd, 2017, 08:04 PM
This is a great upgrade from the origional.

SunLion
September 27th, 2022, 02:33 PM
Hello

I'm new to the site and I'm loving your themes!

Congratulations!!!