PDA

View Full Version : Alienware Invader Slate Blue iPack

Dark Knight
September 26th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Alienware Invader Slate Blue iPack

FOR WINDOWS 8.1 AND WINDOWS 10 ONLY!!!

Credits for the original icon set goes to vdk84

Set recolored by me

Extra Icons added : .zip icon , regedit icon and reg icon (by me) , task manager icon (taken from another set and recolored by me)

Thanks to Shemhamforash for testing the imageres.dll file for funtionality

In some rare cases you may have to turn off security software before installing

DO NOT install iPacks on top of other iPacks, uninstall your previous iPack, and reboot BEFORE installing this one.

This iPack has been tested before being uploaded here. I take no responsibility for anyone bricking or damaging their system due to not following directions and / or installing on a system other than what is specified above.

September 26th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Dark Knight (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/199178-Dark-Knight) looks like a master work, thanks a lot very much appreciated.

Dark Knight
September 27th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Due to complications with the taskmgr.exe.dll.res file within the iPack I had to remove it.

If for some reason you run task manager you may get an error saying "This app cannot run", this is what you need to do to fix it.......

1.) Go to control panel>programs>uninstall a program

2.) Select Alienware Invader Slate Blue iPack > Uninstall

3.) When the uninstall options within the iPack comes up select the option "Restore Windows Default Icons (sfc /scannow)"

4.) After completion > Reboot

After reboot your Windows Task Manager should now work, download the file above and re-install the iPack. The file above does not include the taskmgr.exe.dll file.

Sorry about that folks, it was just one of the things I did not check just assuming it would work ......... but you know what happens when you assume :moon:

:td::drink::shock:

poweredbyostx
December 29th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Good icons, I like them, thanks.

Dethtool74
April 22nd, 2019, 02:56 AM
Needs a little more color. Speaking for myself. Great work though.