PDA

View Full Version : fiinal question on hud red by Mr Grim

Quasimodo
September 27th, 2016, 05:33 AM
I have been trying to get everything tweaked the way i want it with the hud red theme, and i noticed that on the title bar of
programs that the red lettering that says the program name its surrounded by white and kind of blurs out the program info.
is this normal for the hud red on win 10? or is there a way to change that so it isnt surrounded in white?

as i have said before i am fairly new to win 10 i got it on the last day free upgrades were available so i am still
struggeling with all the changes from win7 and i am completely new to themes for windows, so i am sorry if i
seem to ask no brainer questions lol if anyone can help me with this issue i would really appreciate it.

i have found where i can change the font on the title bar and all that but i didnt see anything that talked
about the highlighting of the name on the title bar. below is a pic of what i am talking about and trying to
remove if it is at all possible notice the white on the upper left hand side of the title bar.
thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me on this matter.

Quasi

Mr GRiM
September 27th, 2016, 09:43 AM
I have been trying to get everything tweaked the way i want it with the hud red theme, and i noticed that on the title bar of
programs that the red lettering that says the program name its surrounded by white and kind of blurs out the program info.
is this normal for the hud red on win 10? or is there a way to change that so it isnt surrounded in white?

as i have said before i am fairly new to win 10 i got it on the last day free upgrades were available so i am still
struggeling with all the changes from win7 and i am completely new to themes for windows, so i am sorry if i
seem to ask no brainer questions lol if anyone can help me with this issue i would really appreciate it.

i have found where i can change the font on the title bar and all that but i didnt see anything that talked
about the highlighting of the name on the title bar. below is a pic of what i am talking about and trying to
remove if it is at all possible notice the white on the upper left hand side of the title bar.
thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me on this matter.

Quasi

This happens on Windows 10 and 8 themes and can only be fixed by using Aero Glass.

Quasimodo
September 27th, 2016, 05:21 PM
how do i use aero glass in win10? i guess i am a bit lost lol i have win aero glass down loaded i thought i had applied it but now i am not sire since it obvously isnt working.
is there some place in win10 i can look to see if indeed i have win aero glass installed, i dont see it in the programs menu or in add and remove programs.

thanks for all your help Mr Grim

Quasi

Nimbi
September 28th, 2016, 02:49 AM
how do i use aero glass in win10? i guess i am a bit lost lol i have win aero glass down loaded i thought i had applied it but now i am not sire since it obvously isnt working.
is there some place in win10 i can look to see if indeed i have win aero glass installed, i dont see it in the programs menu or in add and remove programs.

thanks for all your help Mr Grim

Quasi

You'll need the actual AeroGlass mod by BigMuscle. Currently the Windows 10 RS1 version doesn't have an official installer. But as soon as BigMuscle gets all the bugs worked out he'll post an official installer on http://www.glass8.eu

Quasimodo
September 28th, 2016, 03:32 AM
You'll need the actual AeroGlass mod by BigMuscle. Currently the Windows 10 RS1 version doesn't have an official installer. But as soon as BigMuscle gets all the bugs worked out he'll post an official installer on http://www.glass8.eu

ok cool thanks a million i am new to win10 and themes all together. win10 jsut looked so flat and cheesy that i had to do something with it. well hopefully he gets it all worked out soon i have been learning bit by bit about customizing win 10 and cyberfox. i made some mods to the hud red theme by mr grim and took the biohazard wallpaper colored it to alpha, did some copy and past work then duplicated it several times to make the red much brighter and saved it as hud biohazard theme then found a cyberfox theme blackfox v2 that has red tint to a black theme so it matched the red and black from the hud red theme, its starting to look really sweet just have the issue with the white around the text on the title bar left to deal with.

thanks again to all the great people who have helped me

Quasi