PDA

View Full Version : Rock or Bust: The Vintage ACDC Theme Mastering Works

razorsedge
October 14th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Remastered for the best quality and look possible

I have taken this theme and reworked it to be the best in my opinion, hope you all enjoy it.

Anyone wanting to port this to Windows 10 or any other Windows operating system is more then welcome.

Theme Includes

Custom Sound Pack
Custom Cursors
Explorer Frame Images
Start button
Image Res Icons
Shell32 Images
Custom Wallpapers

Theme Extras

Objectdock Skin
Shellbrd Orb
Genuine Image
Time Date Clocks
Fonts

Download

dhjohns
October 14th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Yea, this is awesome! If I knew how I would definitely port to RS1!

razorsedge
October 14th, 2016, 11:20 PM

Thanks you very much bud, just give it a bit I am sure one of the guys will port it over for you.

And Rock On 75842

freak69ize
October 15th, 2016, 01:03 AM
Looks awesome bud.. good job on this. Love ACDC.
I got one for ya to remaster that ive always liked.. Rockstar Blue... would love to see what you could do with that one

razorsedge
October 15th, 2016, 02:14 AM
Looks awesome bud.. good job on this. Love ACDC.
I got one for ya to remaster that ive always liked.. Rockstar Blue... would love to see what you could do with that one

Thank you much bud, I also really liked how this remastered one came out in the end and I think the new walls I did up turned out perfect for it also lol

As for Rockstar i happened to be looking at those the other day think they needed updates as well so they are on my list to do bud :)

Dalon
October 15th, 2016, 04:15 AM
The Razor's Edge is the 12ᵉ album of the Australian hard rock band AC / DC released in 1990. It is also a master in windows 7 theme, creative and talented, mastering his art.:Smile: razorsedge :victorious:thank you .....

razorsedge
October 15th, 2016, 04:38 AM
The Razor's Edge is the 12ᵉ album of the Australian hard rock band AC / DC released in 1990. It is also a master in windows 7 theme, creative and talented, mastering his art.:Smile: razorsedge :victorious:thank you .....

Thank you very much bud :)

And you also disclosed where I pulled my online name from as well that is exactly why I chose it from the ACDC album lol. Don't think I have ever told anyone that before so good call there bud finding that tidbit of info :happy:

Agelyk
October 15th, 2016, 04:32 PM
i'm not so fond of rock... but i like your theme, thanks 4 sharing :Peace:

razorsedge
October 15th, 2016, 04:35 PM
i'm not so fond of rock... but i like your theme, thanks 4 sharing :Peace:

There are plenty of Dj's who have remixed ACDC songs bud and rappers too check em out I think you might like them that way lol

And thanks for the comments bud :)

Agelyk
October 15th, 2016, 06:24 PM
There are plenty of Dj's who have remixed ACDC songs bud and rappers too check em out I think you might like them that way lol

And thanks for the comments bud :)

I just Googling
AC DC + electronic = 1000000... results:sad:

easel
October 16th, 2016, 01:55 AM
Awesome work bro another stunning rework!!:givahand: I agree Rockstar Blue reworked would be cool!! Many thanks for the hard work & share dude! :tu::daman:

Vlad96ru
October 25th, 2016, 04:28 AM
Thanks you very much Raz ! :givahand::no1:

razorsedge
October 25th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Awesome work bro another stunning rework!!http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_375.gif I agree Rockstar Blue reworked would be cool!! Many thanks for the hard work & share dude! http://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/Animated%20Smilies_524.gifhttp://virtualcustoms.net/images/smilies/daman.gif

Most welcome my friend :). Have no fear Rockstar is on my list for a redo very soon lol

Thanks you very much Raz ! :givahand::no1:

You are most welcome bud, I hope yu enjoy the theme :)

Shemhamforash
December 3rd, 2016, 10:24 PM

Thanks you very much bud, just give it a bit I am sure one of the guys will port it over for you.

And Rock On 75842

OK it's finished being imported. :laughing:That's all of your current remastered themes

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/74590-Rock-or-Bust-ACDC-for-Windows-10-Anniversary-Update-aka-Redstone-One

dhjohns
December 3rd, 2016, 10:36 PM
Sweet Mother of Pearl!

mikeAH
September 3rd, 2017, 07:49 PM
Looks fantastic thanks