PDA

View Full Version : T-Clock Bring Back a More Classic Taskbar Clock In Anniversary Update

Shemhamforash
November 14th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Thanks to DBlake I had another look at T-Clock as a replacement for the new modern clock in Windows 10 RS1.

It works well as you can see here:

I used the T-Clock_static.zip from the GitHub page https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock/releases

Give it a try if you aren't a big fan of the new Windows 10 taskbar clock. I'll attach the version I'm using in the screenshot but visit the GitHub for the most up-to-date version for you OS.

budmagyc
December 16th, 2016, 09:48 AM
hello friend for w10 th2 please

deviantdon
June 12th, 2017, 10:17 AM
is there anyway to use clock images in windows 10? custom clocks like we all did in 7.

Shemhamforash
June 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
is there anyway to use clock images in windows 10? custom clocks like we all did in 7.

No, I have requested that Tihiy, the developer of StartisBack, could add this to the program on his forum but didn't receive a response.

Donkuz
February 28th, 2018, 03:28 AM
Thanks heaps Shem, This has been bugging me for months and was driving me nutz. its not the same, but a Great alterative to get rid of that ugly blemish to our beautifull Taskbars. It would seem theres more Number Crunching to do on this to perfect it. Cheerz Mate.