PDA

View Full Version : WSB black screen after using my theme

֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍
November 20th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, I recently use WSB under Windows 10 family1607 (14393.447) and I want to modify some color and added images when I test all functions but when I save and want to use My themes it make me a black screen I use well UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview.exe, Theme Signature Bypass.exe, UltraUXThemePatcher_3.1.4.exe
I think my registration procedure is not good if someone would have an idea for me
Ps: I am novice, and French that uses Google translation so excuse me for my english

Agelyk
November 20th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, I recently use WSB under Windows 10 family1607 (14393.447) and I want to modify some color and added images when I test all functions but when I save and want to use My themes it make me a black screen I use well UxStyle_0242_x86_x64_preview.exe, Theme Signature Bypass.exe, UltraUXThemePatcher_3.1.4.exe
I think my registration procedure is not good if someone would have an idea for me
Ps: I am novice, and French that uses Google translation so excuse me for my english

this is because your theme is badly imported from a previous build to a higher version.

֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍
November 20th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Bin the thing is that it is the theme of M.GRIM black Edition for 1607 the same as I use in the usual theme

Shemhamforash
November 20th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Bin the thing is that it is the theme of M.GRIM black Edition for 1607 the same as I use in the usual theme

Did you select Use Visual Style at this screen?

You should always select No and copy your theme to your \Themes directory

I just tried selecting Use Visual Style and got a black screen after selecting Use Visual Style

Agelyk
November 20th, 2016, 10:41 PM

I don't think it's a problem with the MrGrim theme, but if u apply it from the WSB obviously u will have as a result the fckng black screen.:sad:

֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍
November 20th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Yes I have made use visual style :(
I will test ca tomorrow thank you while waiting for your answer

֍ Л Σ Ð Σ Ļ Ĩ ñ Σ ֍
November 21st, 2016, 09:27 PM
Avez - vous sélectionnez Utiliser Style visuel * cet écran?

Vous devriez toujours choisir Non et copier votre thème * votre répertoire \ Themes

Je viens d' essayer sélectionnant Utiliser Style visuel et a obtenu un noir écran après avoir sélectionné Utilisez Visual style
Thank you very much for your help it was well that