PDA

View Full Version : AeroGlass Reflection Image Request

Nimbi
December 20th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could create an AeroGlass refecltion image with a crystalised snowflake pattern. I am using the Consolidated Dark theme with Black Glass Enhanced enabled for it and am using a Christmas-like background with it. But I can't find a Christmas-like AeroGlass reflection image. Can someone please create one that has crystalised snowflakes throughout it? If so I would be truly grateful [especially since I don't have any skill with image manipulation, lol].

gsw953
December 20th, 2016, 03:41 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could create an AeroGlass refecltion image with a crystalised snowflake pattern. I am using the Consolidated Dark theme with Black Glass Enhanced enabled for it and am using a Christmas-like background with it. But I can't find a Christmas-like AeroGlass reflection image. Can someone please create one that has crystalised snowflakes throughout it? If so I would be truly grateful [especially since I don't have any skill with image manipulation, lol].

Something like this?

Nimbi
December 20th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Something like this?

That's perfect! Can you please link it? :happy:

December 20th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Something like this?

VERY nice gsw (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/178470-gsw953). damn dude you always seem to find the coolest walls. your creation or you find it somewhere?

gsw953
December 20th, 2016, 11:59 AM
That's perfect! Can you please link it? :happy:

Here

gsw953
December 20th, 2016, 12:02 PM
VERY nice gsw (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/178470-gsw953). damn dude you always seem to find the coolest walls. your creation or you find it somewhere?
I think it is meant to be printable wrapping paper :laughing:
I just made it black and white and removed most of the black!

December 20th, 2016, 12:50 PM
I think it is meant to be printable wrapping paper :laughing:
I just made it black and white and removed most of the black!

yes thank GAWD for wrapping paper. i've use my cell phone to take more than a few shots of wrapping paper i thought would make great desktop wallpaper. :laughing: