PDA

View Full Version : UXStlye alternative

freak69ize
December 24th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Is there another theme patcher i can use with RS2 besides UXStyle? UXStyle isnt playing nice with my computer on latest build. Thanks :)

gsw953
December 24th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Is there another theme patcher i can use with RS2 besides UXStyle? UXStyle isnt playing nice with my computer on latest build. Thanks :)
I am only using UltaUXTheme patcher (https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en)

freak69ize
December 24th, 2016, 10:31 PM
I am only using UltaUXTheme patcher (https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en)

Ok thanks bud.. will give it a try

Edit: Latest build of RS2 not supported

Edit 2: Theme Signature Bypass works!

dhjohns
December 24th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Ok thanks bud.. will give it a try

Edit: Latest build of RS2 not supported

Edit 2: Theme Signature Bypass works!Works just fine in latest build unless you run the program. The developer puts code in his software which keeps it from installing on builds he has not tested it on, but if you install it on a build which is supported, then grab the files you do not have to worry. Just take ownership, and replace on your new build. My all-in-one black theme toolkit works this way.

freak69ize
December 25th, 2016, 12:20 AM
Works just fine in latest build unless you run the program. The developer puts code in his software which keeps it from installing on builds he has not tested it on, but if you install it on a build which is supported, then grab the files you do not have to worry. Just take ownership, and replace on your new build. My all-in-one black theme toolkit works this way.

Works with Theme Signature Bypass... will just use it until Uxstyle get updated

December 25th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Works just fine in latest build unless you run the program. The developer puts code in his software which keeps it from installing on builds he has not tested it on, but if you install it on a build which is supported, then grab the files you do not have to worry. Just take ownership, and replace on your new build. My all-in-one black theme toolkit works this way.

so that's why you have ultrauxthemepatcher and themesignaturebypass listed like that in the latest AIO-I. good to know.

sete
May 15th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Hello has all, Uxstyle poses problem as soon as I activate it the bar of the spots jumps impossible to have a stable bone.:anger: