gsw953
December 27th, 2016, 02:26 AM
Here is an updated version of my old MM-Blue theme
Red will be next

You will need Old New Explorer and Start is Back
I'm currently using System Transparency for transparency
all the usual things apply to get this theme up and running
but for those who are unsure what is needed look here
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/72488-Installing-themes-on-Windows-10-Anniversary-Update-1607-Build-14393-10-Redstone-One

This theme is for Windows 10 Version 1607(Anniversary Update\Redstone-One)

freak69ize
December 27th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Looks awesome bud.. but you have so many i dont remember this one. lol

Batka
December 27th, 2016, 06:19 PM
It's awesome.. I tested all the publicated black skins, but this is the best. Thanks master!!! :beautiful:
Only one question, or wish: in uTorrent v2.2.1 the name field why grey and not black?

December 27th, 2016, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=Batka;321876]It's awesome.. I tested all the publicated black skins, but this is the best. Thanks master!!! :beautiful:
Only one question, or wish: in uTorrent v2.2.1 the name field why grey and not black?QUOTE]

might want to check out qbittorrent. i have transparent titlebars

December 27th, 2016, 06:35 PM
here's your theme with a new year's wall i found online

Shemhamforash
December 27th, 2016, 06:35 PM
might want to check out qbittorrent. i have transparent titlebars

That looks good. qbittorrent is my favorite as well on Windows or Linux too.

Edit: have you tried changing the accent color in Winaero tweaker to 1,1,1 so the frames are black?

gsw953
December 27th, 2016, 07:53 PM
It's awesome.. I tested all the publicated black skins, but this is the best. Thanks master!!! :beautiful:
Only one question, or wish: in uTorrent v2.2.1 the name field why grey and not black?

Thank you,I haven't used uTorrent in a few years but doesn't it still have it's own custom skins?
I remember making a few back on Windows 7

Batka
December 27th, 2016, 08:57 PM
With your "Thin White Line" skin utorrent is good:

But with "Version 2" & "Consolidated Dark" & "The Blue Theme" same as the firstly attached picture.
I don't know what's the difference in colors but maybe you know. And maybe this cause same
problems in other 3rd party apps too.

Thanks!

gsw953
December 27th, 2016, 10:00 PM
But with "Version 2" & "Consolidated Dark" & "The Blue Theme" same as the firstly attached picture. I don't now what's the difference in colors but maybe you know.

Thanks!
OK,I will investigate

Shemhamforash
December 27th, 2016, 10:31 PM
you mean that thin light blue line around the screeshot? if so i don't have that here. it must be some kind of frame picpick put around the image when i save it.

EDIT:

ok just checked and i do have a very narrow translucent edge around qbittorret.

What I mean is the window frame with caption buttons and the side and bottom frames are white when they should be black, it's an aero glass issue probably fixable in winaero tweaker, the aero glass GUI didn't work for me on gsw's other themes.

Shemhamforash
December 28th, 2016, 12:21 AM
oh i'll give that a go and let you know, thanks Shem (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash)

Alright, just easier to respond on here so I can post a screenshot
I believe it's in these two sections in the tweaker and the aero glass gui (maybe Accent tab in the GUI too)

Mine looks good but I think it's because I already made the settings for gsw's themes work at an earlier time, they were grey/white out of the box

December 28th, 2016, 12:50 PM
i deleted my other post cause felt the thread was being inadvertently hi-jacked. shem i'm sure all of that has to do with clover. personally i never really pay any attention to it cause it's not where my focus is when on the comp. now i do have one question for you, gsw, or anyone that can answer it. please look at the one image of mine with pc properties open and you will see windows update on the bottom right side. a friend asked me about it cause he does not have it there. i just m roommate check his and he doesn't have it either. so in a nutshell how is it put there?

Shemhamforash
December 28th, 2016, 01:27 PM
please look at the one image of mine with pc properties open and you will see windows update on the bottom right side. a friend asked me about it cause he does not have it there. i just m roommate check his and he doesn't have it either. so in a nutshell how is it put there?

I just checked an insider and non insider build and I don't have it. Are you using a modded OS?

December 28th, 2016, 01:49 PM
I just checked an insider and non insider build and I don't have it. Are you using a modded OS?

yeah i am, but the only thing he does is add back dotnet 3.5 and preactivate it. actually it's him asking about that. i'm truly at a lost here, cause he showed me screens of his and he doesn't have it. i'll install in vm and see what i get. as i told him maybe it's a setting in one of the tweaking programs that i set and forgot or i set it by accident. i'll let you know what i get, if you think of anything please let me know. by the way thank you for the quick response.

Shemhamforash
December 28th, 2016, 01:56 PM
yeah i am, but the only thing he does is add back dotnet 3.5 and preactivate it. actually it's him asking about that. i'm truly at a lost here, cause he showed me screens of his and he doesn't have it. i'll install in vm and see what i get. as i told him maybe it's a setting in one of the tweaking programs that i set and forgot or i set it by accident. i'll let you know what i get, if you think of anything please let me know. by the way thank you for the quick response.

Got it:

December 28th, 2016, 02:46 PM
shem nice. i remembered i used a .reg file to do it. also finally found this.

http://mywindowshub.com/add-windows-update-back-control-panel-windows-10/

Shemhamforash
December 28th, 2016, 04:37 PM
shem nice. i remembered i used a .reg file to do it. also finally found this.

http://mywindowshub.com/add-windows-update-back-control-panel-windows-10/

I actually tried that same exact tweak before using the tweaker, but I rebooted and it didn't work. I think it may be for an earlier build?

gsw953
December 28th, 2016, 07:27 PM

But with "Version 2" & "Consolidated Dark" & "The Blue Theme" same as the firstly attached picture.
I don't know what's the difference in colors but maybe you know. And maybe this cause same
problems in other 3rd party apps too.

Thanks!
Ok,the theme has been updated to fix utorrent.Re-download if you want

Batka
December 29th, 2016, 07:56 AM
It's perfect! The best dark theme ever, thank you master! :Smile:

January 2nd, 2017, 01:01 PM
That looks good. qbittorrent is my favorite as well on Windows or Linux too.

Edit: have you tried changing the accent color in Winaero tweaker to 1,1,1 so the frames are black?

good day and happy new year Shemhamforash (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash) i decided to install clover to see if i was right about that being clover and looks like it's not. i went through winaero tweaker, found the section, but nowhere i can manually adjust the values. any more suggestions? thanks

EDIT:

found it and set it also tweaked aeroglass to the setting in your screen and no love.

Shemhamforash
January 2nd, 2017, 01:45 PM
good day and happy new year Shemhamforash (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash) i decided to install clover to see if i was right about that being clover and looks like it's not. i went through winaero tweaker, found the section, but nowhere i can manually adjust the values. any more suggestions? thanks

EDIT:

found it and set it also tweaked aeroglass to the setting in your screen and no love.

Try installing version 1.4.5 of Aero Glass. I just applied the theme with version 1.5.1 and the tops were grey, nothing I could do. Now after I installed the older version they turned black and transparent again.

January 2nd, 2017, 01:48 PM
Try installing version 1.4.5 of Aero Glass. I just applied the theme with version 1.5.1 and the tops were grey, nothing I could do. Now after I installed the older version they turned black and transparent again.

o.k. coooool def worth a shot. thanks a lot

January 2nd, 2017, 02:00 PM
ok what version of 10 are you running? i cannot get 1.4.5 to install. however uninstall 1.5.1 and the top is now black.

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/70539-Aero-Glass-for-Win8-1-v1-4-5

Shemhamforash
January 2nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
ok what version of 10 are you running? i cannot get 1.4.5 to install. however uninstall 1.5.1 and the top is now black.

Yes, the frame always goes black when uninstalling Aero Glass. I'm using 14393.51

I believe I downloaded installer from http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/72751-Aero-Glass-for-Windows-10-RS1

January 2nd, 2017, 02:24 PM
Yes, the frame always goes black when uninstalling Aero Glass. I'm using 14393.51

I believe I downloaded installer from http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/72751-Aero-Glass-for-Windows-10-RS1

Shem (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash) you da man. take a look at the name of the image.lol

:bunny::bunny: THANKS :bunny::bunny:

Shemhamforash
January 2nd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Shem (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280089-Shemhamforash) you da man. take a at the name of the image.lol

:bunny::bunny: THANKS :bunny::bunny:

Glad to be of assistance, that does look better. It should also work with dark grey themes. I often find an older version of Aero Glass is more compatible than the newest.

gsw953
January 2nd, 2017, 02:30 PM

You can use 1.5.1,you just need to set the "accent" color to black using the AeroGlass GUI
If it won't set,then restart your system and run AeroGlass GUI again.It will usually only
work once or twice per restart.
This is one of the many reasons I am not using 1.5.1 and using System Transparency instead.

January 2nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
You can use 1.5.1,you just need to set the "accent" color to black using the AeroGlass GUI
If it won't set,then restart your system and run AeroGlass GUI again.It will usually only
work once or twice per restart.
This is one of the many reasons I am not using 1.5.1 and using System Transparency instead.

yeah i gave up on areogass but shem got e set good. i went hunting for system transparency but no luck. any chance of posting or pointing me to it? thanks

gsw953
January 2nd, 2017, 02:36 PM
yeah i gave up on areogass but shem got e set good. i went hunting for system transparency but no luck. any chance of posting or pointing me to it? thanks
Use the one Grim includes in his themes,it's almost always in his w8 and w10 downloads

January 2nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
fyi if you guys are wondering about the wall it's one of two i went hunting for. i'm calling the look "Trump's GREAT America" lol

Use the one Grim includes in his themes,it's almost always in his w8 and w10 downloads

cooool thanks again

Nimbi
January 6th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Still loving this theme, however, something I noticed a while back and simply kept forgetting to bring up is that there seems to be areas with black text on blck backgrounds that can't be seen. I've attempted to use MacType to fix that issue but it seems MacType doesn't work with this theme. Here's a couple screenshots of some of the areas of which I have spotted this issue in:

Black Glass Enhanced

Right Click Context Menu Adder 2.0 [just this tab on this one, the other tabs show up fine]

gsw953
January 6th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Still loving this theme, however, something I noticed a while back and simply kept forgetting to bring up is that there seems to be areas with black text on blck backgrounds that can't be seen. I've attempted to use MacType to fix that issue but it seems MacType doesn't work with this theme. Here's a couple screenshots of some of the areas of which I have spotted this issue in:

Black Glass Enhanced

Right Click Context Menu Adder 2.0 [just this tab on this one, the other tabs show up fine]

It's on your end,check what profile you have loaded
For sure Black Glass Enhanced works

Nimbi
January 7th, 2017, 09:11 AM
It's on your end,check what profile you have loaded
For sure Black Glass Enhanced works

Thanks. No idea what was going wrong. I tried every setting countless times to no avail. Now however, it has suddenly started working. Meh, at least it works now, lol.

Nimbi
January 16th, 2017, 04:50 AM
Any info one when the red version will be posted? Really looking forward to that one :greedy:

gsw953
January 16th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Any info one when the red version will be posted? Really looking forward to that one :greedy:
This week some time,it is pretty much done,I am using it now.I will use it for a couple more days just
to make sure I didn't miss anything

Nimbi
January 16th, 2017, 06:45 AM
This week some time,it is pretty much done,I am using it now.I will use it for a couple more days just
to make sure I didn't miss anything

Awesome! Gonna love that theme! :greedy:

Haedhunter
February 10th, 2017, 12:38 PM
The theme is amazing-

I did notice however that occasionally Windows just resets the accent color from the default black to blue,
which makes the entire title bar and some-more on file explorer thick solid blue.

Supposedly sleep/lockscreen forces this to happen.
Any idea if I can fix that on my end?

djdraxx
January 27th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Hi! Is it works in 1709 version (RS3)? Thank you!!!

gsw953
January 28th, 2018, 01:31 AM
Hi! Is it works in 1709 version (RS3)? Thank you!!!

This version will works on rs3 https://gsw953onda.deviantart.com/art/The-Blue-Theme-for-Windows-10-RS-2-675221026

Donkuz
January 28th, 2018, 05:04 AM
This is Cool man I cant wait to see it in Red, Thanks Bro:peace: