PDA

View Full Version : Using Aero Glass or not Using it?

Shemhamforash
March 2nd, 2017, 10:56 PM
I'm just curious as to how many people are using Big Muscle's Aero Glass. The most recent update of most of my theme imports for RS1 included a change that allows better usability without having to install the Aero Glass.

So do you enjoy the glass effect more with your desktop. Or do you think you have a relatively more stable system in Windows 10 without it?

I like aero glass but I have ran out of licenses a while ago and was pretty tired of the pop ups and incompatibility messages so I've given up on it. I have it installed but disabled in Task Scheduler.

March 3rd, 2017, 11:48 AM
i gave up on ag because i don't lke all the configuration thast has to be done with it by the enduser to get it to behave.

sdfsdfsdf
August 21st, 2017, 06:34 PM

For me this visual style with Aero Glass is my favorite so a visual style that is background black offers better results, and a nice look

dhjohns
August 21st, 2017, 06:54 PM
i gave up on ag because i don't lke all the configuration thast has to be done with it by the enduser to get it to behave.If it ever does. :(

Levi Vladimir
August 21st, 2017, 09:19 PM
Aero Glass RePack by PainteR+Full glass. Windows RS1 works stably. For RS2 not tested!

sdfsdfsdf
August 22nd, 2017, 07:53 PM
This version Windows 10 RS2 1.5.5 for my PC has problems, icons minimize maximize and close are hidden and no effect. I'm using RS2 1.5.4

CsqU4r3d
August 26th, 2017, 04:34 PM

For me this visual style with Aero Glass is my favorite so a visual style that is background black offers better results, and a nice lookI love this style. Great look. Can you tell me what theme this is? I can see it's Alienware but I am unable to find it anywhere. I was hoping it came in blue! Thanx:Peace::love:

Hadden
August 27th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Yup. I never liked the modern frames. They looks sad and flat ^^,

sdfsdfsdf
August 28th, 2017, 04:51 PM
I love this style. Great look. Can you tell me what theme this is? I can see it's Alienware but I am unable to find it anywhere. I was hoping it came in blue! Thanx:Peace::love:

Hello topic is located on YouTube friend.! I downloaded it but I changed the top bar that had the three faces. WQoooo No. I didn't like it. I want to learn to change the colors to get it in aqua blue and red for my girlfriend but my favorite will always be Green.!