PDA

View Full Version : Title Bar Issue build 14393

CsqU4r3d
March 22nd, 2017, 03:59 PM
Well I bit the bullet and finally installed the Anniversary update(1607). I have worked out all but one niggling little item. The god awful title bar text. I have tried various extension and user styles and combinations there of, and Winaero tweaker but no go. I am stuck with this hideous white bar with dark text. Ideally I would like to make the whole thing disappear .... but would settle with reversing the colours to white text on dark background. I have enlarged the offending item so it is more visible for this post, I usually have the font set to 1 point which makes it as unintrusive as possible. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanx.

Agelyk
March 22nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Well I bit the bullet and finally installed the Anniversary update(1607). I have worked out all but one niggling little item. The god awful title bar text. I have tried various extension and user styles and combinations there of, and Winaero tweaker but no go. I am stuck with this hideous white bar with dark text. Ideally I would like to make the whole thing disappear .... but would settle with reversing the colours to white text on dark background. I have enlarged the offending item so it is more visible for this post, I usually have the font set to 1 point which makes it as unintrusive as possible. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanx.

is because the theme you currently use requires AeroGlass.

CsqU4r3d
March 22nd, 2017, 04:55 PM
Thanx for the info....I just solved the issue by installing adobe blank ttf font and using that as title bar text and voila...problem solved!

Shemhamforash
March 22nd, 2017, 11:21 PM
Thanx for the info....I just solved the issue by installing adobe blank ttf font and using that as title bar text and voila...problem solved!

There is a way to modify the theme using WSB and by changing the .theme file to get rid of the white square. If the frame is a solid color where the box is, you can get rid of it 100%. It's something that I added into almost all my imported themes recently, download one and you can see for yourself.

CsqU4r3d
March 26th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Thanx for the input, I shall have a look at your themes. I think I will download WSB and mess around with it as well.